Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,897 members, 7,915,621 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:02 AM

10 Points To Know If A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Points To Know If A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (514 Views)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Points To Know If A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Darey888(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2019
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Here are how to confirmed if a Girl has been secretly in Love with you.

1. When She Always Smiles At You
One of the green lights girls give when they like you is to always smile at you. Whenever you are having a conversation with her, she smiles at you a lot.

Once you see a lady smiling at you always, there are chances that she likes you. However, I would advise you not to rush things. Just take your time and follow the flow.

Like I mentioned earlier, ladies are very complicated sometimes. So, it will be unwise to ask her out because she smiled at you one or two times.

The smile must be natural and real. I mean, the ones that crinkle up her eyes.

Click link below to read more

https://kikgist.com.ng/10-points-to-know-if-a-girl-is-secretly-in-love-with-you/
Re: 10 Points To Know If A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by phexx: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2019
Where are the points?

Business man
Re: 10 Points To Know If A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Darey888(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2019
phexx:

Where are the points?

Business man

Glasses

(1) (Reply)

Bride Angry Her African American Friend Not Attending Her Weddin At A Plantation / Does Being Persistent Really Payoff For A Good Relationship? / My Wife & Her Wahala, You Will Believe What She Did The Day I Called My Ex Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.