Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,593 members, 7,888,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Married And Unmarried Matters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Married And Unmarried Matters (1145 Views)

"Personality Tests Online: A Guide For Married And Unmarried Individuals" / Let Know Right Of Single And Unmarried Certificate In Pakistan Legally / Pregnant And Unmarried To An Igbo Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
[b][/b] Relationship Redefined 1.0

Relationship is a currency connection that connects people all over the world. We were not made for isolation but association. Isolation is an eventual death because loneliness kills faster than a good mind, corrupts it, introduce virus into it and eventually terminates that same life.
I have met at least two late people who ran away from their immediate families thinking it is a way of escaping problems.
The seven levels of relationship are:
-unchangeable and changeable relationship
-intrapersonal and interpersonal relationship
-major and minor relationship
-relationship where the money lies
-good and bad relationship
-pain and gain relationship
-rewards of relationship.

Unchageable and Changeable Relationship
Unchangeable: This kind of relationship is connected to your parents (unchangeable) who you don't choose to have but orchestrated by God, you look, talk, have stature like them and take after their colour. Anyone who denies or disown is not acceptable by the person of the Spirit - a higher spirit who does not necessarily compel you to it but it looks like it because there is a purpose for it.
Changeable: This is relationship on the flip, is about people you meet along your journey of life like class mate, field mate, flat mate, (not a husband or wife), project mate, colleagues.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hello friends,it's a beautiful super Sunday again and opportunities and global open doors are here. Thanks a million all of you who responded,liked and shared our posts and those about to do both.We say a big thank you for everything.

Today,we will continue to explore more on intrapersonal relationship because it is the bedrock to every other kind of relationship.Whatever you do to yourself determines if people will suffer or succeed with,around,and through you.What people do to you, irrespective of it's nature(either good or bad,ugly or beautiful), should and must never or not supposed to define who you are but helps to expose your weaknesses or area of strengths.What you become-if positive and better not bitter,then that is the original you acting out your script as the movie of your life was written-YOUR ORIGINALITY IS IN YOUR SPIRITUALITY.But whenever you change from your original position,your wiring is blocked,blank,and barred.At this point,I implore you to do an 100% reality check on yourself and put yourself in a Chief Executive officer's position running your own company,how many CHEQUES will be awarded to you?We are all books with covers and pages.I need to work on myself and likewise everyone reading.I discovered that it is not about people first but me-the first person coming from somewhere before other people coming from elsewhere.If this is our mindset and the TRUTH we tell ourselves always,my world,your world,our world will be a BETTER PLACE as THE ORIGINATOR-GOD planned for it to be.The world is like a reservoir of food,if we are all food, what kind of food are me and you?Are we expired or we inspire others,contaminated by our decisions or carry caring content as a container.We all have something tangible and edible.
Try and find yours.

Your Relational Doctor,
Olanrewaju Folorunsho

Facebook Page: Olanrewaju Folorunsho.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 2:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Hello friends, opportunities and signs day to you. I appreciate all who have commented on Married and Unmarried Matters (MUM) on Relationship Redefined 1.0 and those about to comment, I love you all.

Now we will be sharing the second step into successful relationships which is:
Intrapersonal and interpersonal relationship

Intrapersonal relationship is about having a relationship with yourself - these includes what you first say to yourself- your world, circumference of your entire purpose which includes your destiny according to your belief system, your talent and how to fulfill them. This is about a 360 degree lifestyle of yours. Nobody has the capacity to pull you down if you belief so,and this is where I want you to develop you to develop a tough skin, not for suffering but for surfacing that is coming tops because it is when you get to the top that you can be the topic.
It is also discovered that 5% of people know that something is happening, 25% watch something happen but unfortunately 70% don't even know that something is happening. Know and trace things happening in your life. Wake up in the morning saying things like this is a good day of good news, great day of great news, awesome day of awesome news, overwhelming days of overwhelming news, agape day of agape news, wow day of wow news, nothing missing, nothing broken, nothing lost and nothing stolen. Apart from speaking well, sell yourself well to people because we are all marketers of either ourselves after discovering, developing, deploying and delivering destiny in every area of life starting from the God you serve, food you eat (intrapersonal treatment) clothes and shoes you buy (intrapersonal appearance) soaps you use, brush you buy for yourself, paste you use, money you put or pay into your pocket or bank account, kind of water you drink - sachet or bottled, things you inhale - cigarette, cigar, tobacco, mentholatum, menthol, snuff, Indian hemp, cocaine, and kinds of food drinks you take- coke, pepsi, malt, beer-gulder star, harp, satzenbrau, to mention a few. Remember that your intake or input determines your outward gifts or output, because you can only give what you have and your intake determines what you take and make, affecting your mind and decisions - your decisions determines your destiny and the federal ministry of health has already warned us about what we do to ourselves, saying "smokers are liable to die young" to me, that is an unfulfilled destiny if you die young.
When the purpose of a life is unknown, abuse of that life is inevitable. Hair cream, style are also valuable. Keep track our time to buy it with studies, have a daily destiny driver (DDD). Do you have what runs your day? I have a lot to post but keep track until I come your way next Saturday, stay purposeful, aware of things that have happened is happening and will happen in your life.

Today is International Day for Tolerance. Please, tolerate that child, teen, adult, spouse, in-law, the unloveable and unadmirable because it is not about you only but others too.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 2:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Hello friends,it's a beautiful super Sunday again and opportunities and global open doors are here. Thanks a million all of you who responded,liked and shared our posts and those about to do both.We say a big thank you for everything.

Today,we will continue to explore more on intrapersonal relationship because it is the bedrock to every other kind of relationship.Whatever you do to yourself determines if people will suffer or succeed with,around,and through you.What people do to you, irrespective of it's nature(either good or bad,ugly or beautiful), should and must never or not supposed to define who you are but helps to expose your weaknesses or area of strengths.What you become-if positive and better not bitter,then that is the original you acting out your script as the movie of your life was written-YOUR ORIGINALITY IS IN YOUR SPIRITUALITY.But whenever you change from your original position,your wiring is blocked,blank,and barred.At this point,I implore you to do an 100% reality check on yourself and put yourself in a Chief Executive officer's position running your own company,how many CHEQUES will be awarded to you?We are all books with covers and pages.I need to work on myself and likewise everyone reading.I discovered that it is not about people first but me-the first person coming from somewhere before other people coming from elsewhere.If this is our mindset and the TRUTH we tell ourselves always,my world,your world,our world will be a BETTER PLACE as THE ORIGINATOR-GOD planned for it to be.The world is like a reservoir of food,if we are all food, what kind of food are me and you?Are we expired or we inspire others,contaminated by our decisions or carry caring content as a container.We all have something tangible and edible.Try and find yours.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 2:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Married and Unmarried Matters (MUM)

Relationship Redefined 4.0
It is another day of pondering to us once again. I believe you have had a wonderful week and a great one ahead. We will be continuing with intrapersonal relationship, and today we will be asking and answering questions on intrapersonal relationship.
(1) What do you think takes people to prison, cell or remand homes of the heart?
Could it be because someone offended them and changed them from not having prisons or cells for people to one who can now put as many offenders as possible in their hearts. If I love myself, will I only think twice and not increase it to seven times before taking any action or leap to situation which is long lasting. Do you know that if you cannot use your money to buy bottled water for yourself but only sachet(the two types we have in my country presently) you will not be able to do likewise to someone else?
Life is about values and value what you give determine the value you get. Relationships is about not getting first but you cannot give without getting. What you give is what you get. Buying a second-hand car or having the mentality of as your mentality determines your potentiality, which will always keep cage you to that statusquo instead of creating a global mental status and operate in your full potential.
Do you believe that you can only develop yourself to love the new always? Do you know that if you and I continue to receive the new always, our mentalities will be affected by it? Believe in the new, always the new, sleep, think, meditate, open and develop your mindset around it as you see your future well with celebrations, awards, honorary certificates, properties.
Your future is in your hand, mold it well, step out, step up, stay up everyday.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 2:08am On Mar 22, 2020
Married and Unmarried Matters Series 7.0

Hello friends, how was your valentine's day?

We will now be considering Interpersonal relationship talks about people you meet on your way to destiny and at destinations.
You need to love people more than paper (currency) because the people you love carry the paper you want, so be wise.
The people you meet have the capacity to do four things on your life. Which are expanding, excellent, extinctive and extractive.

1. Expanding: In physics there is something called linear expansivity - in it fire meet with iron and make the iron expand. There are people like that, when you meet them with your talent, they connect you to contracts through contacts, leading you to riches.
2. Excellent: These kind of people who are exceptional in their dealings - in finance, business, ministry. They connect you to the people that matters in the society excellencies: presidents, vices presidents, governors, senators, local government officials, etc.
3. Extinctive: These are people that should not be met at all, because God did not design you to meet disaster and doom. For example, a boyfriend who killed the girlfriend for money ritual alongside the mother, they sent that innocent girl into extinction - the opposite of existence. Beware of killers who are not keepers.
4. Extractive: These are people who are collectors not donators, they use and misuse you until, they throw you away like a sucked orange waste or banana peel. They do not use word of affirmation until the time they want to get something from you.

Have a great weekend,
See you next weekend.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 2:16am On Mar 22, 2020
Hi Friends, thank you for following from the beginning of Relationship Redefined 1.0 till now.

So far, we have been looking at definition of relationship and the seven levels which are:
1. Changeable and Unchangeable relationship
2. Intrapersonal and Interpersonal relationship
3. Major and Minor relationship
4. Relationship where the money lies
5. Good and bad relationship
6. Pain and gain of relationship
7. Rewards and results of relationship.

Today we will be continuing on interpersonal relationship taking us to RELATIONSHIP REDEFINED 8.0

You need to understand that the golden rule still rules the world today. The GOLDEN RULE says "DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU".

I want to ask you a question, what relationship have you lost because of the way you behaved to the person in question?
Let us concentrate on ourselves today.
Was it through your speech, actions, reactions or negative response?

They are recoverable and unrecoverable relationships, also we have reconcilable and unreconcilable differences but this should be properly checked.

Go for the recoverable and reconcilable ones by using one of the fine miracle words (please, excuse, pardon or forgive me, thank you or sorry).

Just go ahead today and do that, you will see the penicillin, gental violet, iodine, spirit, plaster this will create and the wounded person starts getting healed.
However, the unrecoverable and unreconcilable differences that you can not mend, follow through with patience and prayers that one day it will heal. Remember the long time saying, -"ONCE BEATEN, TWICE SHY"- this might be the case. YOUR PART CAN PAVE WAY FOR A PACT.

Follow me on Facebook to get the latest post on Relationship Redefined
https://web.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/

Do have a lovely weekend ahead.
I love you all.
Your Relational Doctor.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 2:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Hello everyone, this is another refreshing moment with Olanrewaju Folorunsho in Married and Unmarried Matters, on Relationship Redefined 9.0

Intimate relationship is about Intimacy + Mate meaning close relationship with someone possibly of the opposite sex or some sex (remember we are still looking at INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP).

Can you imagine a world of only we guys without girls (babes)?
Or can we also imagine a world of babes without boys (guys). It is going to be a boring world, possibly BONE VERSUS BONES for males or FLESH VERSUS FLESH for females.
We need to really appreciate the originator of this thing we call "RELATIONSHIP" because I am of the suggestion that we are here simply because of interpersonal relationship to make our movement globally lubricated for smooth movement.

Not all that a man can do that a woman can do better and it is not everything a woman can do that a man can do better as well, for instance only the male gender are given the privilege to make an opposite sex - female conceive or become pregnant and it is only the female gender that can carry children - foetus or spermatozoa in their wombs which makes them woman - wombed man.
No man can carry children even if we have wombs because the world's highest miscarriages at a massive level would have been experienced and experimented without remedy, as men are naturally on the go or let me call us "IMPATIENT" to wait until nine months ( 9 months) to mature, nurture and bring children to natural environment.

This makes us have differences, this is what makes us unique, special and peculiar. Celebrate your gender more than you have ever done before.

Till I continue with this series as I come your way next week.
Be inspired.

Follow me on Facebook to catch my latest post on Relationship Redefined https://web.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/
Your Relational Doctor,
Olanrewaju Folorunsho.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 2:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Married and Unmarried Matters

Relationship Redefined 10.0

INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP III

Hello friends,this is Married and Unmarried Matters International and you are welcome to Relationship Redefined. Taking flight from where we stopped last week on gender difference, I will like to share with you today real life experiences because relationship is about being real, you cannot fake things and expect favour because favour can only attract favour.

I want to talk to our amiable, amicable, ever flourishing and ever increasing parents about gender discrimination.
What makes you think that a MALE is more important than a FEMALE gender? Or is there a virus in the babes that are not in the guys?
Who gave birth to us?

Of course without thinking, we all know it is about a woman's incubation into individuals who are out there making waves globally.
A female is an ASSET, not a LIABILITY, just remove the "LIA" and let's look at ABILITY.
The acronym for ABILITY are as follows:

A - Abounding/Abundance - she is carrying all goodness of God you can think of.

B - Brilliance - she is brainy has ability to think through for solutions.

I - Innate capacity - she carries a womb that can carry matters and mates (male + female).

L - Literacy - she is internally educated, can bring ideas that will marvel you.

I - Intellect - she can work on the power of imagination and future in her mindset.

T - Trade Thinking Tank - she can do trading without disturbance. Talk of any.

Y - Young headedness, heartedness and hardedness - whatever she stores in her head comes to her heart and eventually appears in her hand.

Her financial capability is intentional, intense and important, All you just need to do is to stir her emotional bank up and she will give you and your world the best - this is an understatement, it will be the best of the best.

It's time to celebrate our FEMALES IN THE WORLD even though March 8 is a day separated for women, I believe it should be an everyday thing.
Give a woman LIQUID (sperm) she will give you SOLID (child).
Give her coins (money) she will give you paper (currency).
Give her happiness as a gift, she will give you joy.
Give her quality time and you will get QUALITY feeding.
Give her money, she will give you good home food, well-packaged children and peace.

Till we meet next week,
I am Olanrewaju Folorunsho,
Your Relational Doctor.

Kindly like the page to catch up on the Relationship Redefined Series and exclusive offers that will come up soon.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2020
Relationship Redefined 11 A

Hello everyone,
I say global open doors to each of my Facebook stars, It's another opportunity to share ideas on Married and Unmarried Matters.
Relationship Redefined 11.0. A
Remember I spoke about women - the babes last week and we will, are and still continue to celebrate our "BETTER FULL" everyday because love is supposed to be in the air always.

Guys, you are also wonderful, I mean extremely:
A - Abounding
B - Brilliant
I - Innately gifted
L- Literate connected
I - Intellectually sophisticated
T - Trade Thinking Tank
Y - Young headedness, heartedness and handedness

Your Relational Doctor
Olanrewaju Folorunsho

Click here https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/657715501721585/?app=fbl to get the conclusion of Relationship Redefined 11.0 series.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2020
Relationship Redefined 11 A

Hello everyone,
I say global open doors to each of my Facebook stars, It's another opportunity to share ideas on Married and Unmarried Matters.
Relationship Redefined 11.0. A
Remember I spoke about women - the babes last week and we will, are and still continue to celebrate our "BETTER FULL" everyday because love is supposed to be in the air always.

Guys, you are also wonderful, I mean extremely:
A - Abounding
B - Brilliant
I - Innately gifted
L- Literate connected
I - Intellectually sophisticated
T - Trade Thinking Tank
Y - Young headedness, heartedness and handedness

Your Relational Doctor
Olanrewaju Folorunsho

Click here https://web.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/ to get the conclusion of Relationship Redefined 11.0 series.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2020
Relationship is an integral part of our lives. As long as humans exist you need to understand relationship and the power it wield.

Your relationship circle determine your net-worth. That is why to get money you need to learn how to have a good relationship with people.

Why?

People control Paper (money) and not the other way round.

Don't rubbish people for paper, for this is the first step to set your life up for disaster.

Today am offering you an opportunity (free session) a chance to get your relational life (relationship) in order, follow the link https://web.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/ to get the free counselling offer. (This is exclusive to those who like and follow the page)

Get your relational life in order today.

1 Share

Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2020
Welcome to Married and Unmarried Matters

Relationship Redefined 12.0 A

Remember that we have dealth with Relationships and now we are on the seven levels of relationship of relationship which are:
1. Changeable and Unchangeable
2. Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Relationship (which is the one we are still learning om) .
3. Major and Minor Relationship
4. Relationship where the money lie
5. Good and Bad Relationship
6. Pain and Gain of relationship
7. Rewards of Relationship.

Remember that we spoke about "LIA" connect to the word ABILITY. Let now quickly check out what the word "LIA" means:

L - Living
I - In
A- Abnormality.

You will agree with me that God has made everyone KIND (from the word MANKIND); to me the interpretation of that does not only mean a kind of man but also a "KIND MAN".

Today we will be looking at the A - Z of anyone living in abnormality to responsibly make corrections where necessary in our own personal life.
These A - Z words are as follows........

Kindly like the page here https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/ for the concluding part of today's post.

Your Relational Doctor,
Olanrewaju Folorunsho.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2020
Global open doors to Married and Unmarried Matters viewers and ardent following-leader.

Welcome once again to Relationship Redefined 13.0 A.

How has your week been?
Don't be afraid of the corona virus (covid19), it cannot visit youor any loved one.

It is another privilege to relate to you about the third level out of the seven levels of relationship.
These are MAJOR and MINOR Relationship.

Talking about MAJOR Relationship, this is a kind of relationship that holds a lot in your heart possibly 100% they do a lot of things together, not necessarily their parents or siblings but it could be attached to their religious beliefs environment like the church, mosque, traditional and the likes. It could be attached to business or talent or destiny.

While on the other hand MINOR Relationships are based on a limited or almost insignificant contribution(s) on someone's life, they could be mates at different levels - school, hall, boot camp, service, flat, project, farm, research, journey or travel mate.

At the MAJOR level secrets, helps, advice, mentoring, fatherhood (spiritual, intellectual, business) could emerge, empowering and exposing the personalities involved to different areas of life starting from finanacial to educational, institutional, certification and the like. Every offense or error comitted at this level is forgiven, they give necessary information to get people going. It is a leverage, loaning, life-giving destiny delivering and discovery, developing, deploying and it is distinctive.

Till I come your way next week.

Your Relational Doctor,
Olanrewaju Folorunsho.

Kindly like the page here https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/ to get the latest post on Relationship Redefined Series.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 6:51pm On May 30, 2020
Married and Unmarried Matters International

Relationship Redefined Series 14.0 A
Click here https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/ to catch up on previous series

Hello 21st century complaint following leaders. This is Olanrewaju Folorunsho, your Relational Doctor. You are on to Relationship Redefined (14.0 A) taking a recap on what we have been treating on Married and Unmarried Matters International (Relationship; what it is and the seven levels of relationship). We are taking part two of Major and Minor relationship.

In a Major relationship, which signifies both religion and lifestyle that a male and female is connected to can give you current information that will lead to currencies. When you are informed, you will be informed and information deflates deformation. The people you are connected to determines the paper (currencies) and position you are posted to.

Major relationship places you at the top spiritually to create an horizon leading you to the top of your game(s). It may become the topic because when you are on top, you become the topic.

Favour the flavour that adds savour to labour becomes your position.
You will go everywhere as the CONGLOMERATE which you are in the real sense as YOUR ORIGINALITY IS IN YOUR SPIRITUALITY.......
Click here to read the concluding part of https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/674777160015419/?app=fbl.

Catch you next week.
Your Relational Doctor,
Olanrewaju Folorunsho

Like the page here https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 12:18am On Jun 04, 2020

Relationship Redefined Series 15 A

Hello 21st century complaint following leaders. This is Olanrewaju Folorunsho, your Relational Doctor. You are on to Relationship Redefined (15.0 A) taking a recap on what we have been treating on Married and Unmarried Matters International (Relationship; what it is and the seven levels of relationship). We are taking part two of Major and Minor relationship.

In a Major relationship, which signifies both religion and lifestyle that a male and female is connected to can give you current information that will lead to currencies. When you are informed, you will be informed and information deflates deformation. The people you are connected to determines the paper (currencies) and position you are posted to.

Major relationship places you at the top spiritually to create an horizon leading you to the top of your game(s). It may become the topic because when you are on top, you become the topic.

Favour the flavour that adds savour to labour becomes your position.
You will go everywhere as the CONGLOMERATE which you are in the real sense as YOUR ORIGINALITY IS IN YOUR SPIRITUALITY.....

For the concluding part of Relationship Redefined 15.0, kindly click here https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/674777160015419/?app=fbl

Thanks for investing your time with me,
Your Relational Doctor,
Olanrewaju Folorunsho.

Like the page here https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/ to get the latest series of Relationship Redefined.

Adieu.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Married and Unmarried Matters

Relationship Redefined 17.0 A
Like the page https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/

It's a great day again viewers and it is my honour to have you all on this platform today. This is Married & Unmarried Matters International treating Relationship Redefined (Relationship Where the Money Lies).
We stopped at the A - Z of money.
If you miss it kindly like the page here Olanrewaju Folorunsho and catch up on previous series of Relationship Redefined.

Today we will be looking at VALUE you place on yourself like diamond is measured in carat and gold is measured in karat (remember that I have spoken about this before).

When you meet some people they are so diminished or think NOTHINGNESS about themselves examples from their statement "I don't have" and can even give to others by misunderstanding the value placement making them the minus people. So also, there are the minus one (-1) to infinity in the SUBTRACTION (minus) side of life.

The second set are the ADDITION, these people think things either work or not (these are the zero inclined people on the addition side) example is statements like 'I am broke' looking at the calculation 0 + 0 = 0, some also place from (1-10) on themselves making them belong to the lower part or ladder on the positive or addition ladder. They are neutral (zero 0). Some likewise place from ten to possibly a million ( 10 - 1,000,000), these begin to create value gradually from confession to profession to become the professional professor who knows that there are a lot of packages connected to them.
Moses Amram said and I quote, The Lord multiply you a thousand times more ( 1000 - 1,000,000 and more). This brings us to another level of addition, Moses Amram said again .... Remember the Lord for.... He gives you POWER to get wealth.......

Click here https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/686682185491583/?app=fbl to get part B of Relationship Redefined 17.0

Follow us https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/ to get the latest on Relationship Redefined Series.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Married & Unmarried Matters International

Relationship Redefined 18.0 A

It's a blissful day for each and everyone of us. Hello Facebook friends and well wishers.
This is Married and Unmarried Matters International connecting you to Relationship Redefined 18.0. It's been awesome and success and significance filled.

Taking a recap on what we have been dealing with, that is the seven levels of relationship which are:
Changeable and Unchangeable relationship, Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Relationship, Major and Minor relationship,
Relationship where the Money Lies,
Good and Bad relationship,
Pain and Gain of relationship
and the Rewards of relationship.
(Like the page here https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/ to catch up on previous series of Relationship Redefined.)

We took relationship where the money lies and we took a look at the value placement the last time we connected, now let us look at PURPOSE today.

Purpose is recognizing your reason(s) for coming into the world.
We all met here, not planning what we are going to do at the initial stage but what God has programmed and planned for us to do, this brings me to the statement I always say to people, it goes thus, "Purpose is more important than your life, because that life was given to you for the purpose of of which you are called".

A lot of people ask me about purpose, they say, 'How do I know my purpose when I have a lot of things that I know how to do?' (This question always come because I tell people that you can make a big mistake in life, by giving yourself a purpose outside your original purpose of which God made you).

The key things here are your DESTINY + TALENT = PURPOSE + FULFILMENT.

Kindly click here https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/692974751528993/?app=fbl to get Relationship Redefined 18.0 B.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 12:53am On Jun 25, 2020

Relationship Redefined 19.0 A

It's another time-out today, ever present and ever-following global leaders.
It's Married and Unmarried Matters International dedicated to Relationship - Relationship Redefined. Taking a recap of the topics treated till date - Relationships and it's seven levels of Relationship which are Changeable and Unchangeable relationship, Intrapersonal and Interpersonal relationship, Major and Minor relationship, Relationship Where the Money Lies, Good and Bad relationship, Pain and Gain of relationship and Rewards of relationship.

Click here https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/ to catch up with past series of Relationship Redefined

We stopped at Relationship Where the Money Lies and talent was what we spoke about last week.

Purpose is key, as it is the combination of DESTINY + TALENT = leading to FULFILMENT.

Today we look at the acronym for TALENT which is:

T - Trade

A - Aligning

L - Logging

E - Enterprising

N - Numbering

T - Treasures.

Today we will consider how to Make, Manage and Multilply your money.
How do you make money? Remember that you were made by God, He said ..... Let us make man (This is the combination of the male man and female).
The word MAKE also has an acronym, which is:

M - Mentor
A - Appreciate
K - Knowledgeability
E - Empowerment

This is the reason God is connecting us together be it is not by coincidence but divine arrangement. Every on earth follows a mentor who appreciates them (this is recognition of your presence in their lives and giving them the best of what they are loaded with which they will be passing across to them).
Knowledge ability is also what a mentor transfers - you look like or can attain the same height of your mentor because if you leverage on the same principle, which is universal, you will achieve the same result.

Mentors empowers what are you Making, money from or what are you selling?
Is it products or services? Buying and selling?

Follow the page https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/697551614404640/?app=fbl to get the concluding part of Relationship Redefined 19.0
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Olanrewaju Folorunsho is a relational and family consultant, counselor and coach with a global practice, recognition and recommendation.
He is an expert who is sought after in conferences and seminars worldwide with solutions to relational, marital and educational challenges.
Twitter handle @OlanrewajuFolo4

1 Share

Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 1:08am On Jul 01, 2020

Relationship Redefined 20.0 A

It's a graceful weekend again viewing leaders. We looked at MAKING MONEY last week.

How did it go with you?
Comment below.

It's our time to start sharing individual experiences because, before you say I DO, fixing the money thing for a boon is key.
Marriage is not for boys but men and not for babes but women. Are you earning money that you want to make proper account of? If you are not making good money, you will need to start working on yourself in the area of your TALENT.

You may need to develop and hone your skills for a profit making and prosperity connected, meaningful life. If what you make per month is not able to take care of you now, you need to upgrade your status in order to earn more before you can say I DO. Remember, if you cannot take care of yourself successfully, you should not think about or talk about marriage.
Take for example, if you do not have the $10,000 or #4.5 million naira, you can start from somewhere. For example if you earn $800/week meaning it is more than $100/day or #45,000 and #360,000/per week.

Daily plan takes care of your weekly plan and thereby extend into your monthly plan. Are you unskilled, search for your skill(s), so as to be a better person of worth tomorrow.
No spouse respects, loves or cherishes an unproductive, underproductive partner but the productive and overprotective ones who are always secured. Money is a lubricant or lubrication that enables the tyres of the vehicle of your marriage to more without hitch.

Next on our agenda on Relationship Where the Money Lies is How to Manage Money next on Relationship Redefined 20.0 B https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/706321833527618/?app=fbl

(Click here https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/ to get the latest post on Married and Unmarried Matters International.)
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 12:13am On Jul 05, 2020

Relationship Redefined 21.0 A

Hello online following-leaders. It is CORONATION season for all of us. This is Relationship Redefined 21.0.
Like the page to get the latest post https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/

Happy festive period to all MUSLIMS. We are still considering MANAGING MONEY strategies. And it is getting more interesting, kindly drop your questions/comment below.

MONEY MANAGEMENT is a desire, principle and mentality.

It is a PRINCIPLE ....
You can control your HONOURABLY EARNED MONEY by investing 25% in Real Estate, 25% in Capital Market, 25% in Business (i.e. skilled work like Fashion, hair, manicure and pedicure, artwork, meals (soups, indoor and outdoor cooking).

It is a MENTALITY ....
You need to develop an ELITE UPPER CLASS DIVISION (rich class) UNDERSTANDING, because POVERTY is a CHOICE while WEALTH is also a CHOICE.
Make your choice now that you are READING this PIECE.

It is a DESIRE ....
Let us see this our GOD,is HE RICH or POOR? Comment below...

Your answer is a MOTIVATION to chart and chant around what you want.
You have to be DECISIVE, DETERMINE, DILIGENT, DISCIPLINED, DRIVEN and be prepared to DIE (actually,you don't die but DIVE into the pool of destiny).

We will continue from here next week.
Remember to sanitize everyday.

Your Relational Doctor,
Olanrewaju Folorunsho.

Give the page a thumbs up https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/

#MarriedandUnmarriedMattersInternational
#RelationshipRedefined
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Happy First Sunday of July 2020.
Join the tread to get your Relationship life in order.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good evening every and happy first sunday of July 2020, thanks for taking your valuable time to read through.
I will like to hear your thought on the case below.
Kindly comment and Share.

Let's Discuss.... A

A man needed #300,000 in 1993 to start up his business but earns #30,000 monthly. He invited many friends to borrow him #300,000 but got no dime.
At last, he pleaded with the wife to save #30,000 for ten months and he got the big break.

Currently he speaks at conferences about how he became a multi billionaire because he has vessels and lots of workers.

My question to the men (most especially husbands)....
Would you have done this if you were in his position? Assuming you earn as low as #30,000.
Would you give all to earn more and raise your financial level to multi-billionaire level?

My question to the women (most especially married women)....
If you are the wife of this business - oriented mogul, would you have agree that your husband should go on with financial planning for business without considering the family upkeep?

Comment below.
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2020
#Let's Talk
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2020

Relationship Redefined 22.0 A

Like the page https://www.facebook.com/OlanrewajuSpeaks/
Unending progress day to you all following leaders on Married and Unmarried Matters.
This is Relationship Redefined. Remember that we are talking about Relationship - Where the Money Lies. Making, managing and multiplying money.

Today....
We will be finalizing on Relationship - Where the Money Lies, which is multiplying your money. Some people believe or say "fingers are not equal", but are you a finger? You are so loaded that you are needed in your world. Multiplying your money requires that you go to school of financial education, through understanding by wisdom.

The Rich getting richer....
This corona virus disappearance (for I know that it will soon go down) because it is our coronation season, has made millionaires and billionaires richer by 13% in just a few month the like of Jeff Bezos is a good example. While people without financial planning (which can be achieved with good financial education) reduce financially and search out for help, some will probably beg.

Levels of Living....
Click here to read the levels of living https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/712541889572279/?app=fbl

To get the latest on Relationship Redefined like the page here https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/712543229572145/?app=fbl
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2020

Relationship Redefined 22.0 B

3. Begging - People at this level will never offer you products or services for sale. It is a way of collecting money from people without offering them value in return. Some people even reign at the upper level of financial education ignorance which is to, feed on all their income and not invest any part of it.

Investment is Key....
Do you read books?
Listen to CDs and DVDs?
Attend trainings and seminars?
Are you a part of any network company and association like what you are reading now?
Do you know that #10,000 or $25, you can be catapulted into levels of riches with multilevel marketing? (If you want more information call +2349071855515).
If you are still single and 18 years and above then you have all you need to start....

Click here to get the concluding part https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/712581192901682/?app=fbl

To join the conversation click here
https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/709629586530176/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/714150186078116/?app=fbl
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone...
Re: Married And Unmarried Matters by Olanrewaju97(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2020

Relationship Redefined 22.0 C

The threes types of income....
You need to understand the three types of income structure.

1. Earned Income: This is the kind of income generally derived from daily, weekly or monthly income. You need to be paid at this level before you can execute plans. Note that you are a business person working in that organisation. Your inputs determines output as a value adding person. A career person solely depend on this type of income, except the person has a part-time business or this person invests.

2. Portfolio Income: This is the income generally derived from paper assets like mutual funds: through mutual fund companies invest your money in businesses (your interest is dependent on capital and the agreement between you and the company. Make sure that you understand the deed of agreement and it is as fair as possible),
Bonds: government bonds are bonds the government received from the public to pay back as debt owed - it has a great appreciation after you put it into their treasury possibly between six months and one year.
Stocks: these are money given to stockbrokers who help people to invest into running businesses to own shares which appreciates after some number of years. Awesome.

3. Passive Income: This is the income from:
Real Estate sadit is real as the name implies, it does not fizzle out) and businesses it also increases in value as time passes - wow! What an investment.
Royalties: are the money earned by allowing other people have access to, sell or use your product or services e.g. book, music (song, voice over, comedy skit), ownership of a land used by banks, businesses; oil and mining companies, etc. This can only work when your product is patented or there is proof of ownership.

Read the concluding part here https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/712582169568251/?app=fbl.