Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,538 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kehinde Lijadu, The Passing Of A Legend. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kehinde Lijadu, The Passing Of A Legend. (454 Views)

Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos / Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kehinde Lijadu, The Passing Of A Legend. by Omooba77: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
KEHINDE LIJADU, THE PASSING OF A LEGEND.

Precisely on Saturday, October 26th when my sister and I went to the Yoruba House in Staten Island to see Paadi Tubosun Odunsi, Sisters Taiwo and Kehinde's names came up. So I decided to go use the opportunity to call them to see why we didn't hear from them on their birthday. Usually both would have commented on the birthday wishes friends sent to them that day. I spoke with Sister Taiwo, and she told me "Vickie, we've both been sick. Remember we told you a while back that we both suffer from sickle cell anemia. So we're terribly sick.

I didn't feel good about what she was telling me. I asked them if they had gone to the hospital. She reminded me the episode that happened to them over 20 years ago when one of them, I don't remember which one now, almost died at the hands of some doctors at a certain hospital in New York. If you're a Christian and you've read the books written by Dr. Rebecca Brown you'd understand.

Anyway, I wanted to come see them, but Sister Taiwo insisted to wait because she didn't want me to see them in that condition. Now I hear Sister Kehinde is dead. Well, ordinarily I would brush it aside as rumors because that's how people rumored about Baba Faleti's death for years before he eventually passed away a couple of years ago.

Well, I have just spoken to Sister Taiwo, and she confirmed: "Vickie, Kehinde ti ku. O ku l'ana."

I will been seen her before the day runs out.

You talk of beautiful souls? They are in the person of Sisters Taiwo and Kehinde Lijadu. To know them is to love them.

Sister Kehinde, I will miss you. I will miss your love. I will miss your reprimands when you thought I was being silly. I will miss your educating me about a whole lot of things.

REST IN PEACE.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215670647502140&id=1320618281

Re: Kehinde Lijadu, The Passing Of A Legend. by CanadaOrBust: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Kehinde Lijadu, The Passing Of A Legend. by Omooba77: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sis Taiwo is alive and kicking
Re: Kehinde Lijadu, The Passing Of A Legend. by CanadaOrBust: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Davido Stops Security Men From Pushing A Fan Off Stage / Davido And Adekunle Gold Influenced My Career - G Smiles / Tacha Drags Online For Faking A Video Call With Twitter CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.