Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Help Long Distance Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Long Distance Relationship (2221 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help Long Distance Relationship by cuteass1(f): 4:09pm On May 26, 2007
akinwunmi:

ACTION dey say SPEAKS louder than d voice.

Which action if i may ask??
Re: Help Long Distance Relationship by akinwunmi(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2007
Her LIES and most of all her BEHAVIOUR
Re: Help Long Distance Relationship by cuteass1(f): 5:25pm On May 26, 2007
akinwunmi:

Her LIES and most of all her BEHAVIOUR

Don't remember the person's short comings during the good times, at least not without giving it a fair shot.

Her "lies and behaviours" were there when he was struggling and she was being by him, now he owes her to try and help her come off her "lying horse", i dont condone liars, but who's perfect??

Neither am i suggesting he stay with her forever if she doen't choose between him or the lies, but he should know he's tried, that's all wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginity And Modern Times / What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? / Dating Your Ex-girlfriend's Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.