Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,603 members, 7,968,753 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:24 PM

Women Be On Equal Level With Your Husband. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Be On Equal Level With Your Husband. (611 Views)

Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo / A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Be On Equal Level With Your Husband. by nino213(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
most wone i have found out are never on the same level oe equality to their husbands in nigeria. and i don't like that.most nigerian men like having their wifes as house wifes just like their forfathers did in those days.to me that culture is history.

what do nigerian women encounter today from being a house wife. you are being labelled a theif by your in-laws, you loose the respect of your husband becuase he thinks you are there to waste his money. husbands even whine and complain about their wifes to all who care to listen to their shit.

girls, it's time to be realistic with the times.don't rush into marriages yet.sit your arse down and evaluate your man.seek men who have vision and passion and purpose and who are willing to live their purpose on earth.so many men don't have that.marry a men who would help you in achieving your purpose, your dreams. marry a man who would put you on the same level or pedestal as he wants to be.

you need to have ambition, drive and passion but never allow your desires overwhelm your marriage. we men don't like it when a woman takes over the house and controls everything.let your man be the man and not you.seek to be on the same level with your husband becuase that's how he would keep on respecting you.
Re: Women Be On Equal Level With Your Husband. by iice(f): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2010
ok ooo, to each his own.
Re: Women Be On Equal Level With Your Husband. by InkedNerd(f): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2010
Preach brother nino213, preach!!! I'm so happy to see a man acknowledging this issue.
Re: Women Be On Equal Level With Your Husband. by mutter(f): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2010
I always felt that nigerian women are very hard working. The work or do something to make money.
The problem s that many men then do not fend for the family adequately again but leave the wife to bear most of the costs.

(1) (Reply)

What Biz Can I Start? / 3 Bedroom Flat For Letting In Iyana Ipaja Axis(new House) / To The Married Ladies In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.