Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,242 members, 7,919,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

Check Out "Falz The Bad Guy" New Look, Fresh OR Thrash? See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out "Falz The Bad Guy" New Look, Fresh OR Thrash? See Photos (941 Views)

Lol! I Tried Oha Soup And Akpu For The First Time In My Life, Yummy Or Thrash? / Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio / Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out "Falz The Bad Guy" New Look, Fresh OR Thrash? See Photos by QueenLisa(f): 12:04am On Nov 10, 2019
The major winner at the recent "Headies award" 2019 edition, Falz has taken to his Instagram account to unveils his new look and most people ain’t finding it awesome including me.

Can we still let Falz be our Sweet Boys Association President?

How Do You See The New Look – Fresh Or Trashy?
Drop your comments…

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE MORE PHOTOS >> https://globng.com/check-out-falz-the-bad-guy-new-look-fresh-or-thrash-see-photos/

Re: Check Out "Falz The Bad Guy" New Look, Fresh OR Thrash? See Photos by QueenLisa(f): 12:26am On Nov 11, 2019
angry angry
Re: Check Out "Falz The Bad Guy" New Look, Fresh OR Thrash? See Photos by QueenLisa(f): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2019
cool cool embarassed

(1) (Reply)

She's My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi Confirms Dating Rumors With Bbnaija Star Cee-c / Why Is It That Actresses Are Richer Than Their Male Counterparts? / Rapper Olamide Chooses, Weds His First Baby Mama, Bukunmi Over OAP, Maria Okan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.