Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Divorce In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Divorce In Nigeria (870 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Divorce In Nigeria by mzlizzy: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2010
Hi,

I have read other posts with this question and there are not straight forward answers. So please can i get one pls,

How do you get a divorce in Nigerian and how long does it take? The person is here and wants to file in nigeria as the law in ireland is 5 yrs separation. It needs to be faster than that.

It is not me, it is my friend, so pls just keep it straight if you have answer, no opinions or jokes pls!

smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Home / How Frequent Should A Bedsheet Be Replaced / What Will He Have To Do To Make It Up To His Familiy When He Leaves Prison?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.