Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,673 members, 7,941,597 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood (42603 Views)

Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) / Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by FuckTheMod: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
See bwuest

Cum bag grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Hoojay(f): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
It is not too late to join our next intensive online training for Mini importation if you are interested in getting extra cash.
Date: Nov 11, 2019
Time: 6PM prompt
Training fee is 2K
***Note limited spaces available,it is on 'first come, first serve bases'
WhatsApp 07036090909
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Godhatesodomy: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
Where ever she's from they eat good. Big women make good wives and are usually better cooks. If she is from a good family that is what is most important.

1 Like

Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by MusaDanladi1: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
I like those jugs she's carrying in front of her chest. That's real peak milk factory. I am a bweast man.

Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Hoojay(f): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
grin
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by TommyAnthem(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
My brother no be only you, forget all those bonga fish levels.
gevnet:
The kind of babe I use to like.

1 Like

Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Alvin212:
Watery Puss*y cat

Yuck,,,

I feel like throwing up
See as you sexualize her finish undecided
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Alvin212(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
eni4real:
See as you sexualize her finish undecided

Did I

I taught women are sexx object
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Alvin212:

Did I

I taught women are sexx object
She no even open body sef undecided
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Alvin212(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
eni4real:
She no even open body sef undecided

Her chest

Quite bare
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by showafrica(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
donbachi:
Make dem begin drink Aju mbaise na

Mehn that thing good oo, as my wife born i follow am drink... I felt light
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Alvin212:

Her chest

Quite bare
Busty women can't cover it completely in all their dresses..
Especially those that are very busty..
Unless if she is a church girl... !!
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Alvin212(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
eni4real:
Busty women can't cover it completely in all their dresses..
Especially those that are very busty..
Unless if she is a church girl... !!

She can if she want to

But she chose not to
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
what da hell is plus size? A polite way to say she is Fat?
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Tembebe: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
This one is only busty na.she is not fat.
It's people like Eniola Badmus,Teni,ifeoma okeke,chigurl et al that are the definition of FAT.
This is beautiful, busty and shapely.

1 Like

Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by jojothaiv(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Olukat:
Do you mean " big gods" don't like them big? grin grin grin
Maybe "small idols" like them big

2 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Well i have soft spot for the bbw. Loyal, dependable and caring...BBW anyday
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by BilltheDON(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nice one
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Spain007(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
GistWorld:
These days, it is not strange to see actors play roles of lesbians and homosexuals in movies. While many movie buffs have condemned movies like that, other enthusiasts believe nothing is wrong in depicting such roles.

Rising filmmaker and actress, Seun Omojola, in a chat with Sunday Scoop stated that she cannot play such roles in a movie.

She said, “I can’t act a same-sex lover character. I can act another role in the movie if it has a good storyline but I cannot interpret the role of a lesbian.”

Speaking further, the busty actress stated that she once spent her entire savings on producing a movie. She added, “I can recall spending my savings on a movie. When the movie was eventually released, I didn’t recoup the capital, let alone profit. It was a great learning experience for me.”

Omojola also stated that though plus size women are making giant strides in the entertainment industry, they are not given much attention.

“Plus size women are doing great things in movie industries all over the world but you can count them because they are not much. And that’s because the entertainment industry has painted a picture of who the ideal leading lady should be, which is mostly size six-12."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/plus-size-actresses-not-getting-enough-recognition-in-nollywood-seun-omojola/amp/

This lady don grow finish.... could remember when she dey struggle for Soyinka str..itire those days.. inside Life-always keep ur head UP.
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Four4Clien(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
ok
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by renewable1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmmm

GET ANY OF OUR SOLAR PLANT AND ENJOY MINIMUM 8HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY AND GET A FREE SOLAR PRESSING IRON
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by A305: 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Go loose some weight and look healthy

Look at Teni the elephant
No one takes her seriously
If you were white, you would be a vile racist.

1 Like

Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by storm001(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Try do small minus, you will get the recognition you deserve...
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by MrCork: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
GistWorld:
These days, it is not strange to see actors play roles of lesbians and homosexuals in movies. While many movie buffs have condemned movies like that, other enthusiasts believe nothing is wrong in depicting such roles.

Rising filmmaker and actress, Seun Omojola, in a chat with Sunday Scoop stated that she cannot play such roles in a movie.

She said, “I can’t act a same-sex lover character. I can act another role in the movie if it has a good storyline but I cannot interpret the role of a lesbian.”

Speaking further, the busty actress stated that she once spent her entire savings on producing a movie. She added, “I can recall spending my savings on a movie. When the movie was eventually released, I didn’t recoup the capital, let alone profit. It was a great learning experience for me.”

Omojola also stated that though plus size women are making giant strides in the entertainment industry, they are not given much attention.

“Plus size women are doing great things in movie industries all over the world but you can count them because they are not much. And that’s because the entertainment industry has painted a picture of who the ideal leading lady should be, which is mostly size six-12."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/plus-size-actresses-not-getting-enough-recognition-in-nollywood-seun-omojola/amp/

..too many fat elephants.
..but Don't u people hav gym there in Nigeria?(No oofeense)
angry
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Babaken(m): 12:18am On Nov 11, 2019
donbachi:
Make dem begin drink Aju mbaise na
the thing dey work?
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by busomma: 2:15am On Nov 11, 2019
This lady fine die. She's an epitome of full figured African woman.
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by naijadrivablog: 3:34am On Nov 11, 2019
GistWorld:
grin

Read More Here>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/plus-size-actresses-not-getting-enough.html

I hope you are not Tina Ogbeta that I know.
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by donbachi(m): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Babaken:
the thing dey work?
yes..boil and drink first thing every morning

1 Like

Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by LOGOBELT: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Lolz, Dem Fatima

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by segunoz(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2019
So an actress should get recognition cos she is plus sized?
or cos she can interpret roles well?

Naija sef.
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Kpele
Add Olosho business
Re: Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood by Ehifresh123: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2019
I don't agree to this it is inferiority complex

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes / Lucy Edet Essie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.