Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,094 members, 7,913,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) (59491 Views)

Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
nairaland don hold now, that's why and seun too is very hold, he is now in his late 60s

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
You’re just jealous
Deactivate my wide yansh
0KNM:
Can’t you see that’s a boy? I pity you hor.ny boys
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Meti99(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is evidence of high IQ...
The statue corper cum get yansh wella.
I cum dey envy the nyash
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Fine handywork..... The female corper for jus display the original breast make guys compare n contrast.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Local man is typless
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Rudethriller(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
No disrespect but seriously, this one nah old news
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Hypocrit: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
At the first finished pix, i taught it was the live girl still standing, until i saw the rest.

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
This guy is a sick pervert. Am suspecting that he has been planning to fvck rape her.

Why in freaking sakes will he sculpt her naked, then add kukunase and boobies first, then add pant then bra as if the statue was going to wear a physical nysc uniform?

He then sculpted the nysc uniform on the nude form sculpture as if the sculptured uniform can be removed for us to see the pant and bra and kukunase and boobies underneath?

It's like an artist drawing her naked with detailed kukunase and boobies then later draw the full detail of the nysc uniform in full colors over her nude image.

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 12:17am On Nov 12, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
Na so the kopa belle big?
Walahi werey ni iwo bobo yi sha grin
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by WavingFlag(m): 12:22am On Nov 12, 2019
PearlStreet:
The statue looks even better than the model sef.

Snap the picture of that statue and use as your WhatsApp DP or status, you'll see some niggers telling you that 'guy, pass me her number'.

grin grin grin why evils grin grin grin
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:40am On Nov 12, 2019
hin try. I doff my hat.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 12:42am On Nov 12, 2019
This guy is talented. So real.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by matify83: 1:48am On Nov 12, 2019
The resemblance is striking!!

This sculptor is really talented, wish him a resounding breakthrough.

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 2:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Oh wow... This is great...
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Minus satanic/ self-serving rulers, naija is abundantly blessed!

Nice piece, kudos!
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Ferrous(m): 3:35am On Nov 12, 2019
The first two pics though, it can blow off ur brain, but, this is what is called, talent
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Nuella12(f): 3:56am On Nov 12, 2019
I don't understand o

This is an old news nau
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by airbrush: 4:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Rubbiish:

Lol

soooooo finally na he is Nigerian so what is use of talent in nigeria today ?

NOTHING
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 4:59am On Nov 12, 2019
Don't stay long in Nigeria oooooo!
Check out.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 12, 2019
Bawizzo:
At the naked phase, I guess he saw her like that before drawing.

He had x-ray vision grin
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 5:20am On Nov 12, 2019
This is lovely,pls op can you drop the guy's social handle,this could be God about to pick my Guy's call
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 5:30am On Nov 12, 2019
fairfora:
The guy is super talented. I almost thought the statue was a real human being until I took a clearer look at it...wow! On the religious issue, I wish there could be a law suspending or banking all activities of religion in our politics and constitution for 20 years. This country would be better for it.
Exactly, this religious wahala don finish us
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by amali52(m): 5:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Art is life, he that knows it, feels it
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by amali52(m): 5:46am On Nov 12, 2019
Art is life, he that knows it feels it
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Bleodon01(m): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2019
BRO. Respect to your work there.
God bless you more in Jesus name.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Yarsman: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2019
The Dude is good.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Rajman45(m): 6:21am On Nov 12, 2019
This guy is extremely talented....... Wow, I raise my cap for u bro.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:31am On Nov 12, 2019
shocked shocked

This is just amazing

What a talent
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by vicben27(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2019
well detailed, he must have studied her human anatomy in Za other room to get it this accurate she must be his fiancee, girlfriend or something no man will go to this lent for Nothing l smell Love in the Air. Great talent, nice Job.

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by etrouble: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2019
SUCKCESSFUL:
Why you wear am cloth nah, You for live am the natural way.......

Use your inner eyes and remove her clothes, get your Vaseline and get to work.

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by etrouble: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2019
SUMMIE23:
wow! so dis also get to nairaland
thanks bro for making home town(Ilupeju Ekiti) proud. more blessings

Omo Ilupeju-Ekiti beside my in-laws' Itapa-Ekiti, please note that nobody knows your Ilepeju, the only Ilupeju we know is in Lagos. Booku-Booku people, the guy fit don go Adeyemi College of Education before University. The Synonym of Book is Ekiti.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Naus(m): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Why am I now thinking her saluting hand should be paining her by now as if its not a statue ? I too dey pity people sha.

Nice Job bro....your reward is closed to you already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting / Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.