Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,822 members, 7,966,044 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) (11997 Views)

Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by DapoBear(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2010
kettykin:

Oil will not be a exportable commodity in the next 5 years. Electric cars are coming.
This doesn't make sense. I'll even ignore the first part of your statement which is also wrong, but what will power the electric cars? Still need an energy source. And in a place like Nigeria with inconsistent power supply. . .
Also, the economics of electric cars isn't there yet even in the Western world where the gov't will give you a tax rebate. The battery for electrical cars is really expensive sad
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

I doubt he was saying Igbos that live up north will defeat you all in your own house, that is highly unlikely.However, i do think he meant that a lot of those Igbos will kill a good number of yall if a riot happens to take place.

i said northerner control government, igbo control economy its fair
chyz:

I doubt he was saying Igbos that live up north will defeat you all in your own house, that is highly unlikely.However, i do think he meant that a lot of those Igbos will kill a good number of yall if a riot happens to take place.

i think thats fine tit for tat
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2010
asha 80:

Is that not retarded thinking

i know, but the distrust of igbos in the position of power is further inflated by the invention and agitation of MASSOB.

Its the same distrust the country is starting to have towards GJ because of MEND
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

. . . .  and they will be rewarded by fairness but i think the mentality of nigerians is that if an igbo man becomes the president, all he would do is import weapons for biafra and start a war.

am i right?

If that is the case that he cannot because president that why would he want to stay apart of somewhere he is being alienated at from birth? If that if the mentality then it means that Igbos are not the ones holding nigeria back, it is you all.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2010
Actually I meant that if Biafra ever launches, and northerners start a war against Biafra, we will fight in their lands. I am not mincing words about that.
If anyone thinks that a war against Biafra will happen only in the east, that person is smoking some strong ganja and living in the eterus.
You start a war against us for wanting to part with you, WE WILL FIGHT YOU IN YOUR LAND. cool cool
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

i think thats fine bosom for tat

aren't they controlling the economy already?? thats why i reject the "marginalisation" talk because the economy would not be where it is today without the igbo man.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

How bout notherners control livestock( cattle, rams,sheep,etc.), Igbos control economy, and yoruba muslim control government? What do you think?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

How bout notherners control livestock( cattle, rams,sheep,etc.), Igbos control economy, and yoruba muslim control government? What do you think?

chyz, no kill me ooo! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
That is one of the strategic dynamics that have changed since 1967. We have enough people in the north now.

Don't try that bulls^^%t again.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by kettykin: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2010
When the ibos struck in the 60s they killed soldiers and politicians all over the country . ( Just 5 majors dismantled the whole Goverment which alarmed britain and US)

When the north struck they only killed soldiers of ibo origin only,  in lagos , ibadan and they massacred innocent ibo civilians in the north they couldn't strike ibo soldiers or policians in the east.
( The whole northern population , civilain , soldiers and politicians did what it took 5 ibo majors to do)

The yorubas have never struck nor can they strike , they join strikers .
(Their Generals where caught in the planning stages what a General)
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

That is one of the strategic dynamics that have changed since 1967. We have enough people in the north now.

Don't try that bulls^^%t again.

nobody is trying anything. you cannot secede from nigeria without blood shed or the UN backing you.

anyway, we still love you (igbos) and the country would not be were it is today without the collective effort of igbos and every ethnic group. grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

chyz, no kill me ooo! grin grin grin grin grin

Hey they want a muslim to rule right grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

angry angry angry angry angry

i think the south will be alot better if yoruba, igbo and others join forces for the greater good of the country

instead of igbos and yorubas fighting everwhere
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2010
kettykin:

When the ibos struck in the 60s they killed soldiers and politicians all over the country . ( Just 5 majors dismantled the whole Goverment which alarmed britain and US)

When the north struck they only killed soldiers of ibo origin only,  in lagos , ibadan and they massacred innocent ibo civilians in the north they couldn't strike ibo soldiers or policians in the east.
( The whole northern population , civilain , soldiers and politicians did what it took 5 ibo majors to do)

The yorubas have never struck nor can they strike , they join strikers .
(Their Generals where caught in the planning stages what a General)

. . . . and what were the efik/ibibio doing? sleeping? wink

chyz:

abi oooo! grin grin.

but on a more serious note, i think the yorubas don't really care if anyone rules the country for donkey years. all the population wants is progress and i don't think we can achieve that with muslim rulers.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

abi oooo! grin grin.

but on a more serious note, i think the yorubas don't really care if anyone rules the country for donkey years. all the population wants is progress and i don't think we can achieve that with muslim rulers.

what do u mean angry angry angry angry angry

jason no vex me oooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

angry angry angry angry angry

i think the south will be alot better if yoruba, igbo and others join forces for the greater good of the country

instead of igbos and yorubas fighting everwhere

Igbos and yorubas are not fighting.This is internet. Igbos and yorubas have never fought each other, it's call diplomacy. The problem is northers always getting their way and on top of that killing and discriminating on others.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

abi oooo! grin grin.

when it comes to igbos wanting their own country then yorubas are one of the problems but when it comes to presidency i don't think they are the problem, its the northerners.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by AndreUweh(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2010
@Alh Harem or whatever idiotic name you call your self, why not concentrate on the ever increasing cases of almajiris ravaging the north instead of typing hatred daily.
Sometimes I wonder why you were late the day brains were created. Shameless maggot.

Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

Igbos and yorubas are not fighting.This is internet. Igbos and yorubas have never fought each other, it's call diplomacy. The problem is northers always getting their way and on top of that killing and discriminating on others.

GBAM!!! it is a very healthy rivalry  grin grin grin.

i bet if we have a federation (i.e regional government)  this two ethnic groups would have reached the space age before you even blink. the competition is madness.  wink grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2010
Andre Uweh:

@Alh Harem or whatever idiotic name you call your self, why not concentrate on the ever increasing cases of almajiris ravaging the north instead of typing hatred daily.
Sometimes I wonder why you were late the day brains were created. Shameless maggot.

LMAO!
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

GBAM!!! it is a very healthy rivalry  grin grin grin.

i bet if we have a federation (i.e regional government)  this two ethnic groups would have reached the space age before you even blink. the competition is madness.  wink grin

Competition is a key ingredient to a booming economy btw. grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

nobody is trying anything. you cannot secede from nigeria without blood shed or the UN backing you.

anyway, we still love you (igbos) and the country would not be were it is today without the collective effort of igbos and every ethnic group. grin

The Un cannot even protect southern sudan so UN talk is trash.
You see the UN and America begging SUDAN to think of peaceful ways because they know UN soldiers cannot protect southern sudans for ever sooner or leater they will leave and the war will continue.

chyz:

fine wit me and bini muslim too is ok with me and most northerners like Kanuri, igala, nupe, gwari, berom who are also muslims, and etc are fine with yoruba muslims. the only people who will not like it are the hausas-fulanis and the fulanis wont mind if the yoruba muslim is half fulani. as we are talking many fulanis oppose sambo becoming president after jonathan because he is a full hausa and not fulani.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by AndreUweh(m): 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

LMAO!
Can you imagine that the boy has filled up the entire politics section with his hatred posts.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

You see the UN and America begging SUDAN to think of peaceful ways because they know UN soldiers cannot protect southern sudans for ever sooner or leater they will leave and the war will continue.

fine wit me and bini muslim too is ok with me and most northerners like Kanuri, igala, nupe, gwari, berom who are also muslims, and etc are fine with yoruba muslims. the only people who will not like it are the hausas-fulanis and the fulanis wont mind if the yoruba muslim is half fulani. as we are talking many fulanis oppose sambo becoming president after jonathan because he is a full hausa and not fulani.

so basically, the fulanis rule you guys on your land?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

As for the first paragraph, na lie lie. But im guessing that is what you will to believe so i have no control over ur thoughts. I'll leave it like that.

As for the second paragraph. It sounds like you are fine with being slaves to the fulani. I guess its ok to change ur names from Abdul-Raheem to Abdul-Fulani. I sure u know what Abdul means. And another thing after jonathan fixes the census problem with inflated population results of northern indigenes and proves that we are the more populous in the south, if we in the south all vote for an Igbo christian then what will you northerners do?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Can you imagine that the boy has filled up the entire politics section with his hatred posts.

Hatred doesn't stop determination and only strengthens it. He'll learn.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by DapoBear(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2010
Lol, they oppose the guy for being Hausa? They are quite arrogant
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

As for the first paragraph, na lie lie. But im guessing that is what you will to believe so i have no control over your thoughts. I'll leave it like that.

As for the second paragraph. It sounds like you are fine with being slaves to the fulani. I guess its ok to change your names from Abdul-Raheem to Abdul-Fulani. I sure u know what Abdul means. And another thing after jonathan fixes the census problem with inflated population results of northern indigenes and proves that we are the more populous in the south, if we in the south all vote for an Igbo christian then what will you northerners do?

example. imagin you are half igbo and half ijo but the ijo have more of a shot at being president would you have a problem with an ijo president?  most likely not

almost everyone has fulani mother father or grandmother so either way its going to be someone with fualni blood being president.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

example. imagin you are half igbo and half ijo but the ijo have more of a shot at being president would you have a problem with an ijo president?  most likely not

almost everyone has fulani mother father or grandmother so either way its going to be someone with fualni blood being president.

"Almost" is a big number, Sambo is an example of it. I would appreciate it if you answered my paragraph number 2 question on the last post.

"And another thing after jonathan fixes the census problem with inflated population results of northern indigenes and proves that we are the more populous in the south, if we in the south all vote for an Igbo christian then what will you northerners do?"
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2010
Nigeria should try to prevent this illuminate type of leadership in nigeria!!! why must the north try to impose a fulani leader (who is not indigenous to nigeria) as the president?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

"Almost" is a big number, Sambo is an example of it. I would appreciate it if you answered my paragraph number 2 question on the last post.

"And another thing after jonathan fixes the census problem with inflated population results of northern indigenes and proves that we are the more populous in the south, if we in the south all vote for an Igbo christian then what will you northerners do?"

@ bolded GBAM!
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

Nigeria should try to prevent this illuminate type of leadership in nigeria!!! why must the north try to impose a fulani leader (who is not indigenous to nigeria) as the president?

There is no such thing as imposition of presidency in nigeria by the northerners again that's a done deal. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Midterm Report – Updates / REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. / FG Sets Up Team To Unbundle Railways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.