Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,932 members, 7,931,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:38 PM

A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) (40090 Views)

Police Arrest Woman With 124 Rounds Of Ammunition Hidden Inside Palm Oil (Photo) / Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by edoairways: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2019
mrkings84:
Thanks to God I don't really like rice. Swallow is my number 1.... If they like they should ban rice 4 life and place a 100yr jail term on those that smuggle it and those that eat it!
Swallow is the next food to be ban
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2019
Hahahahah
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2019
columbus007:
There’s a way wey dis our own local rice take dey,sand dey yapa inside,secondly the color of the rice is a turn off in fact anytime I see the rice I will almost wanna throw up.well .....
gbe nu e soun
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2019
MOSKID55:
This boarder closure is a political gain

Dangote is now producing rice

and he is also an Apc

use your head!

The just concluded election

he supported Apc

this is the way to compensate him

Who cares
We are supporting Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Samuels90: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2019
Jordan97:
Only LEGENDS know that this border closure is political.. The plan is to limit the flow of rice into the country and help DANGOTE(who suddenly went into rice production) to boost and gain market for his business..

But what do I know?? grin
Aside this, why is the rice issue now looking like that's whr our economy lie, or rather without rice people will die... Nigeria sef...

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by urahara(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Humphrizy:
I Laugh in Swahili....Any way na way in dx country...but I still don't understand what's so special about this foreign rice nii

If you need Any Brand New or American used iPhones,Samsung Galaxy phones or Laptops..
Call or whatsapp 080"92"15"195"9

Foreign rice is cheap.
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by urahara(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2019
columbus007:
There’s a way wey dis our own local rice take dey,sand dey yapa inside,secondly the color of the rice is a turn off in fact anytime I see the rice I will almost wanna throw up.well .....

And it's mushy.
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by peeps4u: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2019
mrkings84:

All these Buhari policies need be properly checked B4 implementing. What in the world do u stop importation of foreign rice without first making adequate substitution. If our local rice is good and cheap, no one will force anyone to go for it....

I told my wife same thing yesterday. We used to buy gaari at the local industry before because it was sweet and good so she wasnt buying from general market despite that it was far cheaper than the industry one because the quality and taste wasn't good. A market was established in our area recently which is open every wednesday and people bring goods from different nearby towns. My wife now finds another gaari product at this market which is relatively good, now she has stopped buying form the gaari mill industry and buys from this new market. Everyone I know that used to buy from the mill now buys from that market, not because it is cheaper, but mainly because it is as good as the one from the mill and comes at a cheaper price.

If this local rice is good and cheaper, people will leave foreign rice and buy them. It is law of economics, Nigerians dot have that luxury of money to waste on foreign rice when they can find same quality in local rice and at cheaper price.
What will be the common sense for Nigerians to keep buying more expensive foreign rice if the local rice is good and cheaper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by urahara(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2019
mrkings84:
Do u know I didn't really understand what all these border closure and rice smuggling was about until yesterday I went to buy rice and I was told a tin tomato cup is 200# naira....

I was like, Ahhh.... Ah ah......

Lmao
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by urahara(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2019
grandstar:
why won't rice be smuggled in when it's 9,000 across the border and 20,000 at home?

Fucking shit.

Are you for real ? shocked
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2019
urahara:

Fucking shit.

Are you for real ? shocked

That what I learnt
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by urahara(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2019
grandstar:

That what I learnt

Jesus !!!

This is the same thing with cement.

We must make our cement , we must make our cement.

Building costs in Nigeria are one of the highest in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by urahara(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2019
grandstar:

That what I learnt

Before you know it govt will soon start saying they will subsidise rice grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Clean2016: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2019
Pavore9:

Why are you not cultivating rice? It is only takes between 90days and 120 days to harvest depending on variety and within 48hrs of harvesting, it is processed and ready to eat. At least, during the 4 years I worked in Anambra state rice sector I cultivated the rice I consumed and gave out to people.

So what is holding you back?

foolishness is what is holding him back. as if only Dangote is producing rice. did he see Coscharis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2019
[quote author=Halexgos3 post=83951753][/quote]

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Are these Nigerians in another country trying to supply Nigeria with foreign rice?...we undermining our efforts to be self sufficient? Or are they foreigners bent on boosting their economy at our expense?

On local rice with stone.... the FG needs to crack down ...maybe by confiscating such rice or charging the vendors. There is no part of rice processing that includes stone. The sooner we understand this... the sooner we would learn that stone is added to the rice by greedy producers /vendors.

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by ashantitope: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Taba21:

Imaging Nigeria common rice has turn into cocaine

Abeg na by force to bring in rice or don't we have any alternative to eat? Let stop this rubbish and look inward for better things and alternative this Christmas

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2019
Luckysbab:

Una don start.

So all the rice brands that are selling well in the market currently are from Dangote?

He suddenly went into rice production; why didn't the other big men do so all the while we were reliant on foreign rice?

We think Dangote is the problem when we really just wait and allow foreign brands to dominate the market - Shoprite, DSTV, Jumia, Opay, etc.

Dear friend, The envy and hate against Dangote is just ridiculous... This is why most Nigerians can't move forward... Imagine what a young person is writing.

Instead of young people to join fellow young entrepreneurs to cash in on this rare opportunity to rake in good legit dough in this window, they are busy ranting foolishly on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2019
phyya:

I swear. I even noticed that local rice is far sweeter than foreign rice.

Not just sweeter... It's actually far healthier.
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Iloko: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2019
Jordan97:
Only LEGENDS know that this border closure is political.. The plan is to limit the flow of rice into the country and help DANGOTE(who suddenly went into rice production) to boost and gain market for his business..

But what do I know?? grin
Dangote is only taking opportunity available as a business man, you can as well take the same opportunity and make something out of it. No one stop you. take advantage and stop talking!
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Nakedwire635(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Taba21:

Funny country... Magnify irrelevant things.

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Taba21:

Laughing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Another Bank In Ekiti / Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Teenage Girl Found Dead In A Primary School In Calabar (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.