Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

See What I Found Inside This Pillow - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What I Found Inside This Pillow (2890 Views)

Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / Oluwaseyi Ishmael: Decomposing Corpse Found Inside Magodo Residence / Four Corpses Found Inside Soakaway In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Found Inside This Pillow by jhubril(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
AmericanDad:

Pardon me your a pig for sleeping on that. Fat pig bro

You can't even construct a correct sentence.

Your father who has refused to shave his dirty armpit and your dirty cunt mum are genuine pigs.
Re: See What I Found Inside This Pillow by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
jhubril:

You can't even construct a correct sentence. I know your ' AmericanDad' is that pig . grin

Didnt u smell anything? Walahi ur destiny is finished hahahaha. Sleeping on dustbin. Hahahaha. Ozwor

1 Like

Re: See What I Found Inside This Pillow by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
jnoz23:

Na true, for common aboki to job u like this!
Mugu no fit finish for this life again

I swear bro! Mumu no fit finish o. Na y yahoo boys must still cashout. Common aboki wey no go school job a whole graduate. The guy na mufu i swear cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Found Inside This Pillow by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
jhubril:

You who can't even comprehend simple English . How much of your destiny has your gambling father mortgaged on naijabet?

Ur a slowpoke to be jobbed by an aboki. U use ur hard earned money to buy full dustbin with shit. Hahaha. U no fit survive for lagos walahi. Ur a mufu

1 Like

Re: See What I Found Inside This Pillow by IvarTheBoneless: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
jhubril:

grin grin grin grin grin

This pain is festering and inflaming. Ouch !

You actually sound in great pain because I pointed out the obvious and delivered the messages to your parents. Cry louder grin

EVERY single person who opened this thread has a low opinion of your IQ and your sense of hygiene. Learn!
Re: See What I Found Inside This Pillow by jhubril(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Let's laugh cos this country is a big joke grin grin

Re: See What I Found Inside This Pillow by Greatzeus(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
This is bad, what prompts you to open the pillow, ? maybe the smell . I bought my own pillow at shoprite and it is all in feather , some girls dey fear me as a spiritualist anytime they woke up and see feathers scatter on the bed, some dey even shout blood of brother J in exclaimation of fear !! grin grin grin
How much was it? In the 90s,the pillows produced by Vita foam has cotton wool like material inside,it never flattens,I used it for years. But now,you get a pillow only for you to see it flattened after few weeks. cry
Re: See What I Found Inside This Pillow by jhubril(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

You actually sound in great pain because I pointed out the obvious and delivered the messages to your parents. Cry louder grin

EVERY single person who opened this thread has a low opinion of your IQ and your sense of hygiene. Learn!

You again ?? After a fatal grammatical accident ,you still think you have %1 IQ? You who still find it Herculean to use ' debris' in the right context . Even a third grader knows when to say ' debris' grin Your children will curse you someday!

I'm done with you dingbat until you have right IQ to read and understand.
Re: See What I Found Inside This Pillow by jhubril(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
AmericanDad:

Ur a slowpoke to be jobbed by an aboki. U use ur hard earned money to buy full dustbin with shit. Hahaha. U no fit survive for lagos walahi. Ur a mufu

This one eventually sold his brain for fufu . Still having issues comprehending a simple English.
Re: See What I Found Inside This Pillow by IvarTheBoneless: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
jhubril:

Jhubril to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother:

You again ?? After a fatal grammatical accident ,you still think you have %1 IQ? You who still find it Herculean to use ' debris' in the right context . Even a third grader knows when to say ' debris' grin Your children will curse you someday!

I'm done with you dingbat until you have right IQ to read and understand.
Re: See What I Found Inside This Pillow by jhubril(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The viral transport union leader killed by cultist in Lagos see the VIDEO / Xenophobia: Don't View If You Don't Have The Heart! / Father Of Nipsey Hussle's Killer Eric Holder Murdered. 4th In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.