Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,308 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:28 PM

Help: How Do You Cope With Depression(experienced Minds Please Help) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: How Do You Cope With Depression(experienced Minds Please Help) (270 Views)

Nigeria Teenagers Diagnosed With Depression, Mental Problems - Yaba Psychologist / Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Do You Cope With Depression(experienced Minds Please Help) by downhill: 1:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Hi everyone!
Life just dealt me a hard blow and I don't know how best to handle it. Four years ago, a trusted family friend introduced me to a land and I encouraged my husband to build on it. I lost my job two years later and all my attempts at building a successful business keep failing, infact I lost a huge part of my lifesaving two months ago in another futile business. My husband's business is barely putting food on our table. I kept thanking God that at least we got a house and we don't need to deal with house rent but I was wrong. Yesterday, I got a confirmation that our house is located on a government land and the company handling the project have been mapping out the landscape for their project. I have a bad history with alcohol but I'm trying hard not to hide in a bottle right now for the sake of my kids but this cloud in my head is giving me serious headache. My head feels like it will burst right now. I know that Nigeria is a tough place to be so I believe that there is someone out there that has experienced some kind of setback at one point in their life and came out of it so please I need to know how you handled it, maybe a psychologist can please talk me through this cos I'm depressed and I can't afford a counselor right now.
Re: Help: How Do You Cope With Depression(experienced Minds Please Help) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Lalasticlala,kindly move to FP,thanks.
Re: Help: How Do You Cope With Depression(experienced Minds Please Help) by transfer101: 4:29am On Nov 11, 2019
This is frontpage worthy.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Help: How Do You Cope With Depression(experienced Minds Please Help) by downhill: 6:24am On Nov 11, 2019
transfer101:
Carry Olosho grin
I guess that's supposed to be funny. Maybe you are the type who snap pictures at accident scenes.
Re: Help: How Do You Cope With Depression(experienced Minds Please Help) by transfer101: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2019
downhill:
I guess that's supposed to be funny. Maybe you are the type who snap pictures at accident scenes.
oh, my bad. I just read through. Initially I thought it was one of these unserious fellow that would post just anything since the post was clumsy (poorly fomatted).

Kindly delete your mention so that it does not reflect my ill post.

(1) (Reply)

I Am About To Tell You My Sister's Story Who Refuses To BURN BELLY FAT. / Stem Cell Therapy Takes Care Of Any Health Condition Known And Unknown, More Tha / Early Baby Gender Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.