Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,703 members, 7,918,183 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:41 AM

All - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All (1058 Views)

4 Dangerous Signs Revealing Your Investment Is At Great Risk / Why Piuni Telecom Biz Is A Life Investment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 11, 2019
A
Re: All by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 11, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
I am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement but he couldn't fulfil it . I am purposeful and quite creative and productive.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.

I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help.
My contact is on my signature. 070613650.18
mind yourself. Na only you get problem? Must you open 200 threads to make a point? People wey go read am go read am. Else you'll be pushing others to depression
Re: All by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2019
Please help me in any way you can. I wear the shoe and I know where it pinches...

1 Like

Re: All by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: All by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: All by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
No need feeling depressed learn to harness lots of money making potentials online. I believe you can read and write perfectly. Know your area of expertise and use it to source for jobs on platforms like fiverr and upwork.
Visit sites like quora.com and ask questions on how to succeed in making money online. You will get honest and mature answers. If you create hundred threads on nairaland just to beg for money you won't see a dime.
Re: All by EkperemoEgbabi: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
I am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement but he couldn't fulfil it . I am purposeful and quite creative and productive.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.

I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help.
My contact is on my signature. 070613650.18

Common 400k na him you loose wey we no go hear word for Nairaland again!?
If u fit do farm work for bayelsa with good salary and free accommodation then sends me a pm.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Up To 10-20% Profit On Investment? / Pls How Can I Pick Up My Order On Wish App. / Request For A Pos Terminal Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.