Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,097 members, 7,890,620 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

Help,i Need Your Advice. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help,i Need Your Advice. (260 Views)

I Need Your Advice / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" / Help! I Saw The Death Of PHYNO, What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,i Need Your Advice. by BigGeneral: 5:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Good day to everyone,who have the opportunity of reading this,My name is Solomon from Osun state.
Early this year,I caught an idea that can help commercial bank generate new customer and fund.
The idea has numerous benefits,part of which are:
1. Generating about 2.5million new customer yearly.
2. 15%-20% turn over every 5month on amount invest.
3. Creation of about 7,000 jobs from this scheme.
4. Tremendous change in the part of Micro,Small and Medium enterprise.
But so far,I haven't made headway with any bank,I have contact many banks but they are requesting for proposal and because of idea security,I haven't done that.
Pls help me with your advice and counselling,as all my hope as human rest with this idea.
Re: Help,i Need Your Advice. by Cutehector(m): 6:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Patent your idea first, before you meet any bank. cool

And please, keep it to yourself or rather, if you really trust someone very very very well, you can share but the person must really be willing to invest in your idea to make it look presentable to banks.
Re: Help,i Need Your Advice. by BigGeneral: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Cutehector:
Patent your idea first, before you meet any bank. cool

And please, keep it to yourself or rather, if you really trust someone very very very well, you can share but the person must really be willing to invest in your idea to make it look presentable to banks.
Thanks for your reply sir,pls can you explain to me,how to go about patenting idea.
Re: Help,i Need Your Advice. by Cutehector(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2019
BigGeneral:

Thanks for your reply sir,pls can you explain to me,how to go about patenting idea.
this link can help you

https://lawpadi.com/how-to-register-a-patent-in-nigeria/
Re: Help,i Need Your Advice. by BigGeneral: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Time To Leverage Opportunities & Partnerships With Global Tech Giants / Where To Buy Executive 3d TV , Wallpaper Wallpanel In Lagos, Interior Decoration / NIWBQR Ranks MTN Best LTE Provider In Some Tested Locations Around Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.