Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,191 members, 7,891,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi (68026 Views)

Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy: Meet Roy Emmanuel Obinna (Photos) / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
hustle o...so u go dey follow one small boy upandan as bodyguard
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Tarabye: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Danielz19(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nathdoug201:
oga abeg pack well wizkid nor be small pikin
He is 28 years
Hypocrite
u c me for dream? grin
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by ajericho(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Danielz19:
Tiwa no dey tire for small pikin prick

Una no dey tire to dey talk the matter over and over again?
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by C8t8(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
its obvious she is following the guy because of fame see how shameless she look
Is she herself not famous?
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Baroba(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
aro1:
Life is grace o,small bodied wizkid being protected by a heavy chested man.. Instead of building one useless muscle in the gym,why not use the time to work and hope grace fall on you to make money..
Hustle o,make you no use your six packs to protect a nigga with pot belly!

grin grin grin bad mouth no go kill you.. Nigerians Una get mouth..
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Nathdoug201: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Danielz19:
u c me for dream? grin
nah..lolz
But let's be realistic wiz is not a kid
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Legendguru: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by thunderbabs: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Danielz19:
Tiwa no dey tire for small pikin prick

Prick is prick, plzzzz cheesy
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by tunize(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
ideatoprince18:

what is your business?? .... Is it your pvssy??..... That's why you have refused to make progress in life. Tiwas fame is enough to feed your first to your fourth generation.
This wan tire me. But u get mouth oooh
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by hajidel: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
its obvious she is following the guy because of fame see how shameless she look

You guys can be very naive sometimes. Wizkid Is a smart ‘kid’ because he is using Tiwa savage music writing skills and singing to them. A lot of wizzys songs have tiwa savage influence every since they became cool.. win win for everyone involved. Is not everything prick or pussy.
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Lawrenceville(m): 2:21am On Nov 12, 2019
Wizy talents speaks for him. We are born equal but chance and opportunity speaks for all. He was created by God to entertain people and when the gods have favoured you no one can curse...,wizy his whizzing in rumba Styling
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Help me please. I am terribly starving and going through some hard times . Please show some love to me. I am on the verge of depression. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.