Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,469 members, 7,891,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

See The Shocking Reply Zlatan Ibile Gave Online Beggar Asking For 5K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Shocking Reply Zlatan Ibile Gave Online Beggar Asking For 5K (1860 Views)

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shocking Reply Zlatan Ibile Gave Online Beggar Asking For 5K by kidap: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2019
A Twitter user JayOdunlami took to his twitter account to beg Singer, Zlatan Ibile for 5k for his transport fees to work this week but he got a shocking reply from the singer.

He tweeted saying...

@Zlatan_Ibile plz, I need 5k for transport fare for this week to work.

And Zlatan replied saying...

KKKKK 5 more?

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/11/see-the-shocking-reply-zlatan-ibile-gave-online-beggar-asking-for-5k/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: See The Shocking Reply Zlatan Ibile Gave Online Beggar Asking For 5K by KingAzubuike(f): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2019
Zlatan wey dey find money himself. Saw him at nitro nightclub the other day he was even struggling to pay for the beer of his friends.
Re: See The Shocking Reply Zlatan Ibile Gave Online Beggar Asking For 5K by majamajic(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2019
he for give the guy the money , what's 5k to him ?
Re: See The Shocking Reply Zlatan Ibile Gave Online Beggar Asking For 5K by nifemi25(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2019
Don't be deceived by what those called celebrities posting on Instagram.... Most of them are leaving fake life
Re: See The Shocking Reply Zlatan Ibile Gave Online Beggar Asking For 5K by Zackesder: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2019
See the shocking where i read your comments in which you are asking some questions. Some of these resumewritinggroup questions mention here and hope so you can asked all the shocking news which tell you about comments which you start for reading.
Re: See The Shocking Reply Zlatan Ibile Gave Online Beggar Asking For 5K by Uniquequeen20: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2019
Common 5k this guy no fit give. His respond to the guy requesting for the 5k is not funny at all. Its show stupid and not mature at all. The guy might not really have transport to work for the week. hence, he decided to ask.
Even dis zlatan do ask his follow celebrity for cash and other materials items and they do give him.
Well, only help comes from the Lord.
Re: See The Shocking Reply Zlatan Ibile Gave Online Beggar Asking For 5K by CarolMajews: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
This reply was really funny and had the best time in going through it. I have been looking for such kind of fun things on affordable papers reviews blogs, as i got a habit to read good funny joke when ever i am free. I really hope these are the same way and i enjoy like it.
Re: See The Shocking Reply Zlatan Ibile Gave Online Beggar Asking For 5K by mikki2020: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2020
There’s only one writing service I can trust, and it’s EssaysMate.com. Always on time, always well-written original papers.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Memes / Reality Star Marlo Hampton Celebrate 44th Birthday With Her Complete Nude Photos / Viral Tiktok Girl To Receive N2million For Trip To America (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.