Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,725 members, 7,908,854 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

Facebook Like For My New Facebook Page - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Like For My New Facebook Page (325 Views)

I Can Create Facebook Like Website With More Features For Almost Free / Create A Free Facebook Like Page By Yourself To Market Your Business And Idea / Create A Free Facebook Like For Your Business Or Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Like For My New Facebook Page by solablings(f): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2019
I'm looking for expert that with proper promotions can help with 2 millions plus likes on my new fan page.

I'm ready to do the needful so as to achieve this within the shortest period of time available.

Any one capable should come on board for negotiations.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Like For My New Facebook Page by solablings(f): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hi
Re: Facebook Like For My New Facebook Page by All4good: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
solablings:
I'm looking for expert that with proper promotions can help with 2 millions plus likes on my new fan page.

I'm ready to do the needful so as to achieve this within the shortest period of time available.

Any one capable should come on board for negotiations.
You can achieve 2m likes in minutes with a bot, OR
You can achieve it (organically) in 6 months or more depending on the amount of advertising, and social engagements you are ready to drive to your page. It will cost you.
The path you decide to take depends on your intended future use of the fan page.
My advice is always to achieve it organically

1 Like

Re: Facebook Like For My New Facebook Page by solablings(f): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
All4good:

You can achieve 2m likes in minutes with a bot, OR
You can achieve it (organically) in 6 months or more depending on the amount of advertising, and social engagements you are ready to drive to your page. It will cost you.
The path you decide to take depends on your intended future use of the fan page.
My advice is always to achieve it organically

Thanks I'm coming for you now
Re: Facebook Like For My New Facebook Page by solablings(f): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Peanut Packaging Machine / 3 Hiring Challenges Leaders Must Overcome To Build A Successful Team / Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.