Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,700 members, 7,932,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada (1808 Views)

Pls Does 900,000# Worth A Turkey Business Visa? / What Are The Requirements To Get India Visa (both Student & Business Visa) / Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada by henryvic: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
I was thinking that there is a need to know more on the process of getting canada visa as a business investors for Nigerians. People should come out share their experiences from exploration visiting visa or business visa to investment process and getting a PR. Canada is a virgin land and others countries are taking over in terms of business and creating jobs for their people.

1 Like

Re: Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada by Mikegking: 3:18am On Nov 15, 2019
henryvic:
I was thinking that there is a need to know more on the process of getting canada visa as a business investors for Nigerians. People should come out share their experiences from exploration visiting visa or business visa to investment process and getting a PR. Canada is a virgin land and others countries are taking over in terms of business and creating jobs for their people.
Are you seeking a bussiness visa yourself?
Re: Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada by Suspectzero(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2019
Mikegking:
Are you seeking a bussiness visa yourself?

Good question. OP wants to immigrate, instead he's talking about business Visa. Besides the information is freely available on the Government of Canada website if one is able to use google.

In fact, here you have it: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/business/eligibility.html
Re: Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada by Ozzz: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2019
henryvic:

I second this..
But the issue is Exploratory visa , including the Nigerian factor seems generic, it all balls down to how well we can prove and convince the VO that we are indeed for this purpose.
Currently, Indians topping the immigration list by far in canada, because they are their brothers keeper, they help each other.
Imagine if ibos dominate Canada with their businesses legally, it will be easy for them to send job offers to family and friends for immigration purposes.
Re: Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada by Suspectzero(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ozzz:

I second this..
But the issue is Exploratory visa , including the Nigerian factor seems generic, it all balls down to how well we can prove and convince the VO that we are indeed for this purpose.
Currently, Indians topping the immigration list by far in canada, because they are their brothers keeper, they help each other.
Imagine if ibos dominate Canada with their businesses legally, it will be easy for them to send job offers to family and friends for immigration purposes.

No such thing as exploratory visa. And if you read the official link i posted you'll see that a business travel visa doesn't permit you to actually legally start any businesses in Canada.
Re: Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada by babakb: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2020
There is no short cut to Canada, don't waste your time thinking about it, your only options are Express Entry, PNP or Study Visa, for each of the aforementioned, you need 10M and above to process
Re: Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2020
babakb:
There is no short cut to Canada, don't waste your time thinking about it, your only options are Express Entry, PNP or Study Visa, for each of the aforementioned, you need 10M and above to process
#10? Then what am I going to do in Canada if I have #10M in Nigeria? I can create jobs and employ 1000 people or more with that amount. Then I will become a Boss on my own.
Re: Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada by Grace001: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2020
DamZik:
#10? Then what am I going to do in Canada if I have #10M in Nigeria? I can create jobs and employ 1000 people or more with that amount. Then I will become a Boss on my own.

You want to be a boss in a shithole country were the economy isn’t stable and business owners are frustrated. For those who have access to 10m, 10m is worth it to migrate to Canada and later become a citizen of a sane country. Their great grand children will thank them forever for the opportunity given to them.

It’s not just about money or being the boss, it’s about good life and access to social amenities.

Those that have access to 10m in a shithole country like Nigeria will have to send their kids to private university because of poor education system in Nigeria. ASUU has been on strike for months. That’s just one out of numerous problems in Nigeria.

That’s your opinion though, you’re entitle to it.

1 Like

Re: Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2020
Grace001:

You want to be a boss in a shithole country were the economy isn’t stable and business owners are frustrated. For those who have access to 10m, 10m is worth it to migrate to Canada and later become a citizen of a sane country. Their great grand children will thank them forever for the opportunity given to them.

It’s not just about money or being the boss, it’s about good life and access to social amenities.

Those that have access to 10m in a shithole country like Nigeria will have to send their kids to private university because of poor education system in Nigeria. ASUU has been on strike for months. That’s just one out of numerous problems in Nigeria.

That’s your opinion though, you’re entitle to it.
I totally agree with you and I'm convinced. But how will a jobless but brilliant young man raise #10M? A FG civil servant cannot have #10M savings in his 35 years of service without corruption. How much more of unemployed or underemployed graduates.
I am eager to leave this shit hole as well.
Re: Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2020
babakb:
You don't need 10 million for express entry as a single person please.

1 Like

Re: Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada by Grace001: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2020
DamZik:
I totally agree with you and I'm convinced. But how will a jobless but brilliant young man raise #10M? A FG civil servant cannot have #10M savings in his 35 years of service without corruption. How much more of unemployed or underemployed graduates.
I am eager to leave this shit hole as well.

Word... you’re right about what you said

Actually the 10m is for a student route

(1) (Reply)

St Kitts, Malta Or Dominica Republic / Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria / My Boyfriend's F1 visa Was Approved Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.