Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Actress Ihuoma Linda And Husband Celebrates One Year Wed.anniversary(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ihuoma Linda And Husband Celebrates One Year Wed.anniversary(photos) (983 Views)

Small Doctor Celebrates One Year Of Celibacy / Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ihuoma Linda And Husband Celebrates One Year Wed.anniversary(photos) by Maraokere: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nollywood couple, Ihuoma Linda Ejiofor and Ibrahim Suleiman celebrate their one year wedding anniversary.

The actress, Ihuoma Linda who got married to her Edo Husband this time last year, took to her Instagram page to celebrate their anniversary, as she captioned;

"It's the D DAY.
Another day I get to celebrate our love,
The best 365 days of my life.
Cheers to many many many more my love.
Thank you for being my Home. I love you Ibrahim onimisi Suleiman. @ibrahimsuleimanofficial

Happy wedding Anniversary baby #Isquared18
#approved
#IhuomaLindaEjiofor
#CaptainQuest
#SonOfAisha
#GodIsGood
#OneYearAnniversary"

See more photos at http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/11/11/actress-ihuoma-linda-and-husband-celebrates-one-year-wed-anniversaryphotos/

Re: Actress Ihuoma Linda And Husband Celebrates One Year Wed.anniversary(photos) by Nmezor(f): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nice. HWA to dem

(1) (Reply)

Miracle And I Never Loved Each Other - Ex BBN Contestant, Nina / I Will Release My Final Album As Wizkid After Made In Lagos- Wizkid Revealed. / Tonto Dike And Bobrisky Dubai Trip (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.