Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) (1675 Views)

SEO Writers Needed at 10$/1000 Words (Sports Betting) / One Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) Needed / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Boom234: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Job Summary
==========
Looking for someone to provide sports predictions across several football betting categories. It's remote work, so you can work from home.

Job Description
===========

We have a sports predictions platform that needs an analyst for daily games across several sports betting categories.

Functions

1. To analyze games with utmost certainty the outcome
2. To insert the games predict in the admin section for members to access it.

Currently, it takes around 1 - 2 hours to come up with games.

So you would be working with us for 2 hours a day, 7 times a week.

Note

==

We would review your performance weekly, and there are commissions depending on how many days your predictions won.

We expect at least 4 - 5 wins a week.

We would provide our current sources with you in case you need them to help you make better predictions.

Salary
=====

Salary is between 30 - 40k per month (With Bonuses) depending on experience.

Payment would be made either weekly or monthly.

This is going to be a long term contract to makes sure you are ready to stay with us for long.

How to apply
==========

1: Send us a message and we would reply to you.

2: Please note: We would request the last tickets you won recently, be ready to provide valid proof because we would verify it.
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by templar123: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Am interested 08067671273

1 Like

Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Wisdomwise18: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Am interested, 08130033008
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by mccoy009(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
08166859306.... I'm interested.
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Ayobami209: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by ghadaphy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
08103616868, am interested
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by eusteskevin(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Interested 08064425317
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Am interested

vitustochukwu851@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Ashamy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
08067846467.. I'm interested
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by utips: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
I know of a lady that is in need of an operator role and she's very good in predictions.
3 years of experience in betting game.
burshundon@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Boom234: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
utips:
I know of a lady that is in need of an operator role and she's very good in predictions.
3 years of experience in betting game.
burshundon@gmail.com

Share this with her and ask her to follow instructions.
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Boom234: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
All these people that keep dropping phone numbers when I wrote in plain English on how to apply.

Continue ooo, The lord is your strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by legendine(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Boom234:
All these people that keep dropping phone numbers when I wrote in plain English on how to apply.

Continue ooo, The lord is your strength.

Lol smiley smiley
People are just dump
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by gabrielto(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
E don happen
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by EMMALEKE2007: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Am in 07037445895
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by omotowo2: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
I am in
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by rowland545(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Scam.....
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by fattprince(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Boom234:
Job Summary
==========
Looking for someone to provide sports predictions across several football betting categories. It's remote work, so you can work from home.

Job Description
===========

We have a sports predictions platform that needs an analyst for daily games across several sports betting categories.

Functions

Note

==

We would review your performance weekly, and there are commissions depending on how many days your predictions won.

We would provide our current sources with you in case you need them to help you make better predictions.

Salary
=====

This is going to be a long term contract to makes sure you are ready to stay with us for long.

How to apply
==========

2: Please note: We would request the last tickets you won recently, be ready to provide valid proof because we would verify it.
Plz help me I can do this and I really need help. I've also got passion for sport betting.
You can reach me on 08106932248
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Boom234: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
blazeup:
Vacancies! !!
Cashier and supervisor
Job Description
1. Give information about betting odds to customers
2. Take payments for bets
3. Pay out winnings to customers
4. Balance takings after the shop closes for the day
5. Use the computerized betting and till systems
6. Check that digital display boards show the correct betting odds and results
7. Keep the shop stocked with betting slips, pens and up-to-date odds sheets
8. Explain different ways of betting to customers
9. Give information about other products
10. Report any suspicious betting patterns or under-age gambling to the shop manager

Required Skills, Interests and Qualities
1. Excellent customer service skills
2. Good maths skills with ability to do calculations quickly
3. Honesty in handling cash
4. An interest in sport
5. The ability to work with computerized equipment
6. Confidence in working under pressure
7. A willingness to work flexibly.
8. MS Word & MS Excel Proficiency (Very Important!!!)

Entry Educational Qualification
Cashiers : SSCE.
Supervisors: A minimum of OND in any discipline.

Interested candidates should forward their CVs and application letter to: cvs. Surebetagege1@gmail.com

Subject of mail must be 'Agege Cashier'. This is very important for your application to be considered.
Salary: 18/ 25k.

Can't you create your own thread, why must you be rude?
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Boom234: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
fattprince:

Plz help me I can do this and I really need help. I've also got passion for sport betting.
You can reach me on 08106932248

READ
READ
READ
READ
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Greenodds: 2:10am On Nov 12, 2019
Boom234:
Job Summary
==========

Job Description
===========

Functions

Note

==

Salary
=====

How to apply
==========

Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by zubinike(m): 3:14am On Nov 12, 2019
Boom234:
Job Summary
==========

Job Description
===========

Functions

Note

==

Salary
=====

How to apply
==========

Am interested
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 12, 2019
Boom234:
Job Summary
==========

Job Description
===========

Functions

Note

==

Salary
=====

How to apply
==========

How would we send the message?
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2019
I do over 70% correct prediction on 20games a week.

4 or 5 of 100%correct prediction per week is damn easy. That means limited scope of work.

@ Boom234, are you following ?

Today picks... November 12th.

Switzerland to win Romania 7pm .....WON 6:0.

Netherland to win Slovenia 8pm....WON 4:1...

Denmark to win Georgia 6pm.....WON 14:0.

November 13th. I will post 2 matches for today. If you dont respond, then you are just wasting people time.

Nigeria vs Benin republic by 5pm. Benin Republic to win or Draw (*2) ....LOST 2:1

Senegal vs Congo by 8pm. Senegal to win ....WON. ....2:0

Today's picks ............November 14.

Togo vs Comoros . TOGO. 5pm

Egypt vs Kenya. EGYPT. 5pm

England vs Montenegro. ENGLAND. 8.45pm
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by omat20(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2019
Boom234:
Job Summary
==========

Job Description
===========

Functions

Note

==

Salary
=====

How to apply
==========

Good day sir my name is omat20, my predictions are top notch. I have a thread called the seer's wins daily. Please sir, kindly check it out.
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by blazeup(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Boom234:

Can't you create your own thread, why must you be rude?

We are not selling any thing bros.
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Liposure: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by Jerkules: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2019
Scammerson
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by 3frankburgz(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2019
08133993040 with all pleasure
Re: CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) by christm386: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hey how do I contact u, y not drop ur email or number so u can easily be contacted, since u said interested people should contact u, hey am a 3 odd genius and I will show u my last game which is last week, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unskilled Jobs In Canada For Foreigners – Apply Now / Job Interview At Petroleum Solution Nigeria For It Systems Engineer. / How Can One B Fast In Critical Reasonoing Qstns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.