Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her (1224 Views)

My Husband’s Brother Has Turned Me To A S*x Slave In My Husband’s House / I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her by Gossipninja: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
There was a mild drama in a home in the US, as Nigerian woman sets up her husband's elder brother trying to have sex with her.

The woman who spoke in her native language, Yoruba, could be heard revealing how the husband's elder brother told her horrible things about her husband, that he cheats just to get into her pant.

The video which is now making rounds online, shows about 15 people of Nigerian origin attacking the said man

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4uV7nSggWq/comments/

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-woman-in-us-sets-up-her-husbands-brother-trying-to-have-sex-with-her/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her by Gossipninja: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
More

Re: Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her by obiekunie2: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
ndi ofe mmanu and adultery 5 & 6!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her by crackhaus: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nothing worse than a man who tattletales on another man with the intention of getting into the pants of the man's wife, even worse when they are related.

There's a special place in hades reserved for sissies like this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her by Pavore9: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
How did these people get issued US visas! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her by nlPoster: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm trying to decipher the characters in the clip:

Oga pupa- the brother in question?

Pregnant lady- the person in the thread title?

Guy with beard- the husband?

Place- Nigeria?

Language- General Yoruba mostly, with some indication of an Ondoish tone? Especially from the lady in the flower patterned dress.

The guy in plaid- friend? To who?

Aunty with heavy makeup @3:54 mins - "tan ba de do e bayi, bo sofun oko e won ma so wipe won ti do e, baye awon okunrin se ri niyen"

Do do do do full the place like say

I also heard that word which is not PC

Well, interesting script.
Re: Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pavore9:
How did these people get issued US visas! cheesy
aren't there Mexicans and Philippino who don't speak English?

Moreover it's a family affair, what are they supposed to speak? French?
Re: Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her by Pavore9: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
BLUELemon:
aren't there Mexicans and Philippino who don't speak English?

Moreover it's a family affair, what are they supposed to speak? French?

It is not about language as they have the right to communicate within themselves in their mother tongue as I also do as English is not the measurement of intelligence but I was just imagining how many of them, comported themselves for the visa process at the US embassy.
Re: Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her by baby124: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pavore9:

It is not about language as they have the right to communicate within themselves in their mother tongue as I also do as English is not the measurement of intelligence but I was just imagining how many of them, comported themselves for the visa process at the US embassy.
What do you mean? Comported themselves? So because they speak their mother tongue they cannot be dignified people? Even if they don’t understand English? Even if they are illiterates you think all illiterates are poor?
Re: Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her by donstan18: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
It's left for the man to protect his wife as much and perfect as he can, because the wife will forever remain a target to his elder brother after this incident.
Re: Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her by nlPoster: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Family Wahala / Your Society Is Upside Down / My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.