Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,722 members, 7,965,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:34 PM

Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue (53325 Views)

Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. / Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Kisses Again During House Party Last Night. / Laila Ijeoma, 4 Other Leading Female Entrepreneurs Cover The Entrepreneur Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by tillaman(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Crownbefitsme:
D first pics thou
Which can style be dat?
its called Cat style
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Duggedised12(f): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
ursullalinda:
Beautiful pictures.....except the first one...see how Ike is well covered and Mercy naked.....to prove what exactly....
thought i was the only one that noticed that ,smh

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Samuels90: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hope they last with all these, wish them well...
#pepper � themselves cool
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Antoeni(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
It's Like Ike Never see Chance Thief Mercy Money
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by skyfather09(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This Mercy na olosho! Any small thing she don comot cloth!
Lwkmd.... my guy you funny oh
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Samuels90: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hope they last with all these, wish them well...
#pepper themselves cool
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by chikamzzy911(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
mercy na olosho dis na olosho dat but na una girlfriend role model .Mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by iRepNaija1: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
First, the guy looks crazy with the wig on his head or did he relax his hair?

Second, this magazine basically ripped off the CQ cover of Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott. See for yourself. We always copying others in the most obvious ways.

8 Likes

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by FakeManna: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
TechCapon:
The whole has faded abeg. Where is Diane and the rest, no one cares about them anymore.

My sure his d!ck will stand up for Jesus in this pose unless he is impotent angry
100% right

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by COURVOISier(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
na wig ike wear so? shocked nihggha is pussy whipped grin
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Sam0(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
small time we go hear say them don marry!
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Haryourmieykhun(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Good job mercy, me only i see ur hardworking on this guy he is now close his mount small small not like before
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by jaxxy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Looks classic

2 Likes

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Theoarhics: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
This one's go soon walka separate ways. Matter of time ego go set in.
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pepper dem angry

Hehehe..my favorites dem cheesy
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
ursullalinda:
Beautiful pictures.....except the first one...see how Ike is well covered and Mercy naked.....to prove what exactly....
that its only body women have to offer
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
TwoBottles:
angry

I want to sincerely thank the OP for creating this thread and the mod for bringing it to the front page.

For the past couple of days I've been experiencing itching on my left testicle but as soon as I saw this wonderful piece of information, the itching miraculously stopped.
hmmmmmmmm, wetin i no go see for dis nairaland
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Ayomarcel(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
The guy no fine.. Baba smile
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
firo08:

Lolzz
My guy you funny die.
Better werey
if d guy na better werey, u be Best werey, see ur head
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Crownbefitsme(f): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
tillaman:
its called Cat style
grin
I see

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Riskybeing: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
keep dreamin bro
grin grin grin grin
skymight:
Ftc meh for the first time
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Badonasty(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Even with the silicon wey dey her yansh... Silifa yansh still big pass am
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by kings59: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
What da hell is that?

Many Christians and Muslims supported them in BBNaija and saw nothing in her nude.

Finally this world is coming to an end. Girls are blatant nowadays.

I just hope one day Ike won't call her a bitch or prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by BlackCrainte: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ike now looks like a houseboy
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Bigblessed: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please is the unclothedness real?

Media madness!

Naked we start, naked we end.
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Agugbadin: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Good for the two Igbos
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Omoslim26: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
ufotty2001:
Mercy is a confirm olosho!!!

seriously if person dey look all this gals of nowadays to born girl go begin fear person
gals of this days are so cheap valueless bad mannered bad mouthed
sometimes I go dey look my galfriend dey wonder weyda na my own
by now I for don propose but the fear of women dey catch me like better cold�

2 Likes

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Omoslim26: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
ufotty2001:
Mercy is a confirm olosho!!!

seriously if person dey look all this gals of nowadays to born girl go begin fear person
gals of this days are so cheap valueless bad mannered bad mouthed
sometimes I go dey look my galfriend dey wonder weyda na only me get the key to her paradise
by now I for don propose but the fear of women dey catch me like better cold�

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by FakeManna: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
Ike now looks like a houseboy
[/s]
shut up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef / Korra Obidi Poses Nude To Campaign For 'Stop Cyber Bullying' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.