Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years (7701 Views)

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by skyfather09(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Liar
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by NonFarmPayrol: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
shogsman:

I don’t think even the federal government have created that much job.
Buhari has created 157 decent jobs

And 1.57m have lost jobs also grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by Bunnatex(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Really
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by Esomchi800(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lol u mean the ones wen dey stand for sun pack motor abi d ones wen dey run follow any motor wen stop for ring road those jobs no even reach 20,000
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by comradewanle(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Some people can lie for Afrika

Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by WHITELIGHTER: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
I don’t know about 157k jobs but he has done well in job creation, he can certainly do better. I’m in Benin and have seen plenty

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
They create jobs on Newspaper pages.
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by webngnews: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
How
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by Knox123(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Scam

Audio jobs...
Watch how his OSM people will back him up. Edojobs that has not employed anyone since day 1.

Go to job section and see people weeping about not getting jobs since they signed up on the portal.
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by osayuwamwen(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
3years now I've not really see wat obaseki has done compare to wat oshiomohle did in d same 3years. Truth must be told, am a bini boy obaseki did not perform upto 1quarter of wat oshiomohle did in edo in same 3years

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by Knox123(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
osayuwamwen:
3years now I've not really see wat obaseki has done compare to wat oshiomohle did in d same 3years. Truth must be told, am a bini boy obaseki did not perform upto 1quarter of wat oshiomohle did in edo in same 3years

tongue tongue tongue

He is a bini man so all edolites (bini) is solidly behind him whether he perform or not.
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by ekevwe(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
157000 jobs should cover over 7million people. Is Edo state up to 7million people?

Politicians in Nigeria are scammers. Wrong leaders every fucking where.
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by Atigba: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
sainam:
Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Godwin Obaseki, said he has created 157,000 jobs in the last three years.

The jobs, according to him, were created through job tracking for organisations, job matching and placement, skill acquisition and entrepreneurship and Edo Innovates programme.

Governor Obaseki stated this at the Alaghodaro 2019 Youth Summit as part of activities to mark his three years in office.

Obaseki stated that many people doubted his ability to create the jobs when he made the promise three years ago but he took the risk.

He explained that he built the job creation programme around six key areas such as the people, education, sport, and arts and culture.

On education, Governor Obaseki stated that by next academic session, he would establish 300 stand-alone Junior Secondary School where vocational training would be offered.

Governor Obaseki said any student that passed through the schools might have learnt a skill or a vocation that would make them earn a living.

His words, “By the time they are graduating from JSS, the children must have had handwork because there will be fundamental training at the schools.

“We want to change the mindset that education is not about certificate. That is why introduced Edo jobs to help the youths retrace their steps.

“We are mapping out our economy. We are looking at the future through our 30 years development plan.

“Our independent power supply would soon be available to power the street lights and production centres.”

The event saw 150 youths empowered with engineering starter packs after undergoing training.

Over 2000 youths participated in the programme and were linked with jobs in some organisations present at the event.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/i-have-created-157000-jobs-in-three-years-says-obaseki/amp/

You are a bloody liar

There is no jobs

There is no Gelegele seaport
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by afesco: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
This man is a liar. What a shame! He hasn't created up to 3k jobs much less 157,000 jobs. African leaders are shameless liars.
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by AdesuwaObasuyi(f): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Really? In my Edo state? Maybe for people close to you Mr Governor, because a lot of people I know who did not have jobs at the beginning of your regime still do not have jobs. Some have started one small business or another to survive, while some have left the state.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by Khaleell001(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Notatribalist:
A working Governor. Oshiomole should go and die..

I no blame your sha..
but make we fear God.
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by sinola(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
how has he built a single factory/Industry in Edo state.....when we talk of creating jobs,this set of blocked head politicians think that giving people job in MDA's are what we mean or even empowering jobless youths with keke and okada is what its all about....They should come out of their shelves and built factories and industries and ivite foreign companies in their states by building good roads and making the environment conducive for businesses to thrive

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by sinola(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
how has he built a single factory/Industry in Edo state.....when we talk of creating jobs,this set of blocked head politicians think that giving people job in MDA's are what we mean or even empowering jobless youths with keke and okada is what its all about....They should come out of their shelves and built factories and industries and invite foreign investors in their states by building good roads,electricity and making the environment conducive for businesses to thrive
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by Texty: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
One funny thing about Nigerians is that you are not working if you have not constructed roads, borehole and street lights.
I believe it if he said he has provided 157000 jobs.
Most persons don't know about Edo jobs official website.... If you do I guess you'll give this man accolade and I'm not from Edo state but I benefitted from a training program through Edo jobs and it has opened doors of opportunities for me ...... Blind men sees everything to be black so keep your eyes open so you'll benefit from Obaseki's government
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by Notatribalist(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Khaleell001:

I no blame your sha..
but make we fear God.
blame me for wetin? I just quoted him and you say you non blame me?
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by tweakdude1: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2019
A wise man once said God gave humans 2 ears and 1 mouth ? meaning hear much but talk less grin
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by officialfestus(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2019
femtex007:
How? And where? All this jokers. Audio jobs
I tire oh
Re: Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years by OVIHINNO(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2019
Make I hear word oooo. Politics in Nigeria make sane people insane

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. / Nigeria’s Corruption Respects Diversity And Federal Character By Fred Nwabufo / Ensure Electoral Act Bill Becomes Law, Saraki Tells National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.