Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,943 members, 7,946,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover (68234 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by Israel25(m): 4:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Tell them.. we know the side you are on
Geminita1:
Why do some people like to sound hypocritical all the time, asking irrelevant questions as if they don't know the world they are living in.

They have one leg in fire and the other in ice while people like Mercy have all their legs on one side and live that side to the fullest.

No disrespect to Madam Joke, if people are bad allow them to be bad, they are better that way. In short they are more likely to be saved than all these lukewarm fools who are neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by Israel25(m): 4:18am On Nov 12, 2019
Baby girl is seeing something
seunmohmoh:
The magazine cover no make sense at all.
Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by Bukden16(m): 4:33am On Nov 12, 2019
Ayomarcel:
She's an African of cos she doesn't find this good.. For those of you saying she should mind her business.. Cos she wasn't brought and taught like this.. This ain't her culture

Let her face her front and maintain or imposed her upbringing on her kids.
And not on the entire world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by femi4: 4:46am On Nov 12, 2019
crackhaus:

She can still trend when fully clothed, but she doesn't know what she doesn't know.
Ebuka is known for his good dress sense.....trends without being naked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by kabuski(m): 4:55am On Nov 12, 2019
More marketing of her wares through advertisement. She knows what she's doing
Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by dax4real(m): 5:01am On Nov 12, 2019
What do you expect from an arse shaking brainless olosho. That is her highlight nothing again. Mtchewwww.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by Greyworld: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
I'll be bothered about my child's soul and train her from my womb.
Good. Maybe the younger lady doesn't have that previledge so I think if the older Lady deems it fit to admonish her, it's very okay.

Moreover we should not let bad people keep being bad. It's bad. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by Bluntemperor: 5:44am On Nov 12, 2019
Aunty Joke,they see you as an intruder and before you know it called you names or worse,change the narrative to ethnic biases.What we promote now is nudity.In Statistics,there is what we called 'trend analysis' of events which by the time you plug your graph,the answer is their for all to see.When Nigerians complain about BBN,they knew the outcome already- abandon your Culture of Decency and adopt 'theirs'.The LOST GENERATIONS' are here already.You don't need to travel far.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by raphy(m): 5:51am On Nov 12, 2019
heat is too much this days can someone just leave the girl alone its just a photo shot after that she will cover body...

heat is even in a room with ac .

make I just goo.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by caracas: 6:03am On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Why do some people like to sound hypocritical all the time, asking irrelevant questions as if they don't know the world they are living in.

They have one leg in fire and the other in ice while people like Mercy have all their legs on one side and live that side to the fullest.

No disrespect to Madam Joke, if people are bad allow them to be bad, they are better that way. In short they are more likely to be saved than all these lukewarm fools who are neither here nor there.
Trash
At least try to be good or better or even best
Not BAD....

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by caracas: 6:06am On Nov 12, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Take your advice to your children

And mind your business undecided
Am not surprised your name n dp says it all
Olosh.......

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by KingEd: 6:09am On Nov 12, 2019
A lady can still dress up, cover herself and still kill it. God will help us.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by Iykediallo: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:

. Ewu!!

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by gassbee: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2019
If she can't criticise tiwa savage or toyin lawani who have worn something worse than this then she should not criticise mercy

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by mechanics(m): 7:12am On Nov 12, 2019
It means Mercy na real Instagram slay queen.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by Zuriela: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2019
DameB:
Nudity sells

Ladies objectify themselves and complain at being objectified.

The mata taya me
So true. It's time for Mercy to show her fans she's not a bimbo and all about shaking ass alone.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by VulgarLee(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2019
[s][/s]
SURElee:
I saw this Photo and I was disgusted. Mercy should have known better. Ike is fully clothed and she is half clad like the video vixen she is.

As a millionaire I expected some level of decorum now, but what do I know? This photo is just trashy.

Mercy no go reason well nao. The game has ended, it is time to conduct herself highly.
[s][/s]
Trash
Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by Brownsun(f): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2019
I love Mercy but this pic is a no no. Same thing Joke said is what i said when i saw d pic.
Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by subcbouy: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2019
A time is coming when 7-woman = 1man, illicit lawfulness. I guess, all of competitions and poly battle for sharing one man, by showing butt, stare naked just to win one soul.
Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by Divineayo(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2019
GistMore8:
Nollywood veteran actress, Joke Silva has reacted to BBN 2019 Ike and Mercy's cover photo.

Joke Silva expressed concern that the reality show winner was scantily dressed while her boyfriend was fully covered.

She wrote:

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/actress-joke-silva-reacts-to-bbnaijas-ike-and-mercys-raunchy-photo
She no get talent na ,na the body be the selling point

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by blowjohn(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2019
SURElee:
I saw this Photo and I was disgusted. Mercy should have known better. Ike is fully clothed and she is half clad like the video vixen she is.

As a millionaire I expected some level of decorum now, but what do I know? This photo is just trashy.

Mercy no go reason well nao. The game has ended, it is time to conduct herself highly.

It's not about being a millionaire.
Nicky Minaj is a millionaire too and she goes unclad.
Same for Lady Gaga.
It's about having common sense.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by olaswim: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2019
She should have advised her privately.... That's my take on that....

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by kobosmart(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2019
grin joke silva wey dey smoke igbo sef dey talk

C'mon go and die somewhere you judi dench wannabe
Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by airminem(f): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2019
To bad, women are always seen to be attracted when naked or unclad. Every one knows this.
Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by JJOF(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:

Your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by seunmsg(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2019
I still don’t get why people are disgusted over the picture. Is this not why Nigerians voted for Mercy? All she did during her stay in BBN house was to display her fake ass and unclothedness. Her sexual appeal is what she sells. There is nothing to be disgusted about over the picture. Joke Sylva and co should stop the hypocritical wailing.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2019
My interpretation of the cover picture is "a prostitute and her P.I.M.P".
They do not look like lovers at all...

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by Collyno82(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2019
Greyworld:

Yea she can't win because it's not a contest or a debate. Right is Right .
typical hypocritical life of an average Nigerian. Have she not futures in a movie where a female actress exposes her body? Nothing bad in that pose after all Serena do wear bikini for tennis competition

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by Collyno82(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2019
GistMore8:
Nollywood veteran actress, Joke Silva has reacted to BBN 2019 Ike and Mercy's cover photo.

Joke Silva expressed concern that the reality show winner was scantily dressed while her boyfriend was fully covered.

She wrote:

BY GISTMORE - hypocritically://gistmore.com/actress-joke-silva-reacts-to-bbnaijas-ike-and-mercys-raunchy-photo
typical hypocritical nature of an average Nigerian. Have she not futured in a movie where a female actress exposes her body? Nothing bad in that pose after all Serena do wear bikini for tennis competition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover by Khalidase83(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2019
And this one nah celebrity wey people suppose look up to. Spit!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) / Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) / Are You A Virgin? - Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Asked By Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.