Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,259 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator (34916 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo Who Assaulted Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by rolams(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
buzorcharles:

see another brain on android 2.0.1

You need it more!
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Anyone condemning Dino for this is not wise. Do you know the job of a legislator at all? Secondly do you know the area a sitting Senators controls? Do you know how many constituency projects he has done? Kogi has a governor yet no tangible project from him.
True! He can act immature sometimes, has flashy cars but don't hate on him politically when you don't like his lifestyle
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by alobright17(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
I actually left 4 of that outside the fence of my house for people that needs water. They only get one tank. It didn't cost me much either.

People should learn to commend politicians a little too, no matter how little. He's not the governor of the state so the little he did is something.

Hope you commissioned your own water project ? if not why should I applaud him for such stupidity? something an average person can do for his people that is what a whole senator is commissioning and you expect people to start hailing such mediocrity.smh
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by middlebelter(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Although I believe SDM can do better but tell me what the state Governor and his appointed LGA Administrators are doing? How many roads were constructed or how many empowerment projects have been executed for the past four ( 4) years?
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by 7lives: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians truly don't even know the Job of Legislators , they leave their Local govt Chairman , leave governor , leave minister of water only to end up blaming a law maker

So why is a law maker collecting constituency allowances?.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by SalamRushdie: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
7lives:

So why is a law maker collecting constituency allowances?.

Was it not Obasanjo that started giving them that illegal allowance to bribe them
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by Owaincouncil: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Abfinest007:
at least he did something what if he didn't do at all
U may be sic
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by Onitola2: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Abfinest007:
at least he did something what if he didn't do at all
he should have been doing this long ago to show his good motives, not just few days to election.
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
alobright17:

Hope you commissioned your own water project ? if not why should I applaud him for such stupidity? something an average person can do for his people that is what a whole senator is commissioning and you expect people to start hailing such mediocrity.smh
Why should I commission something as stupid as that? All I'm saying is, Nigerians don't give politicians enough credit. That comment has nothing to do with this mediocrity of a project. I was referring to the ones that are actually working.
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by damade16(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
nairafame:
WATCH FULL VIDEO ==> HERE
This is a Federal Government Project... It was just Facilitated by DINO
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by alobright17(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Why should I commission something as stupid as that? All I'm saying is, Nigerians don't give politicians enough credit. That comment has nothing to do with this mediocrity of a project. I was referring to the ones that are actually working.
So commissioning borehole is what people should be giving credit to? what a country .
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by TEYA: 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
rolams:

Read and understand the duties of legislator before writing rubbish. If they pay them constituency allowance and you don't know why they pay them this allowance or what the allowance should be used for, just question the authority in charge.
Stupid e rats like you will support pdp and apc until your kids go naked. Jaki!
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by TEYA: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
samsard:
You lack sense. That is not a lawmakers role.
Why do they take constituency allowances you dolt!
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by samsard(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
TEYA:

Why do they take constituency allowances you dolt!
Look at this Wawa. The federal government can't provide electricity with billions of dollars when it's their primary duty, this illiterate is expecting it with constituency allowance.
Your education is worthless.
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by TEYA: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2019
samsard:
Look at this Wawa. The federal government can't provide electricity with billions of dollars when it's their primary duty, this illiterate is expecting it with constituency allowance.
Your education is worthless.
You are a demented fool! What do they use the over #150,000,000 they get annually as constituency allowance for? Federal government have failed, its condemnable so what! We are talking about Dino, a senator not federal government. When they say Dino has failed you say what of Buhari, when they say Buhari has failed, your foolish colleagues on the other side will say what of Dino? And that is why the politicians will continue to swindle you while you shamelessly defend them. Jakai Kafwai!
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by samsard(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2019
TEYA:

You are a demented fool! What do they use the over #150,000,000 they get annually as constituency allowance for? Federal government have failed, its condemnable so what! We are talking about Dino, a senator not federal government. When they say Dino has failed you say what of Buhari, when they say Buhari has failed, your foolish colleagues on the other side will say what of Dino? And that is why the politicians will continue to swindle you while you shamelessly defend them. Jakai Kafwai!
grin Why don't you build roads and provide electricity with 150,000,000. Dolt
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by RichardKajola(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

He has championed more bills than any law maker , his records are there for you to verify... You absolve Buhari of all his failures yet you want to blame Dino for trying his best ..Show us one bore hole Senotor remi Tinubu or her rich husband has dug
Nobody is blaming Dino as the sole cause of the issues of Nigeria but he is part of the problem as he has not done anything noteworthy so far couple with his lavish lifestyle, do you the worth of one of those his cars....one of the best thing he can do for Nigerians is to expose the NASS but he knows he is part of the rot, so he can't do. So he keeps bantering about the opposition without talking about the real issues and that's what interests and excites Nigerians
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by rolams(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
TEYA:

Stupid e rats like you will support pdp and apc until your kids go naked. Jaki!

Being foolish has nothing to do with your age or qualifications. You only choose to when you ought to be wise!

Mind you, I have never supported any party in my whole life rather I choose the best and credible candidates.
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by TEYA: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
samsard:
grin Why don't you build roads and provide electricity with 150,000,000. Dolt
Continue smiling at your generational poverty.
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by DeOTR: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
TEYA:

Constituency project funds is not a cash payments to Senators. Please, be properly guided.
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by samsard(m): 6:06am On Nov 14, 2019
TEYA:

Continue smiling at your generational poverty.
Look at this one.
Do you even know me from Adam?
Uninformed dolt
Re: Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator by TEYA: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2019
samsard:
Look at this one.
Do you even know me from Adam?
Uninformed dolt
Seems like your favourite word now is "dolt"!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) / Buhari Pays N500,000 As Fatima Dangote's Brideprice At Her Wedding / Abuja 'Moms' Visit Dino Melaye At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.