Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,936 members, 7,935,974 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigerian Man Seen Playing With Dangerous Live Snake "Cobra" Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Seen Playing With Dangerous Live Snake "Cobra" Got People Talking (1037 Views)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Seen Playing With Dangerous Live Snake "Cobra" Got People Talking by Chinekepikin: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2019
Here is a viral video of a Nigerian man spotted playing with dangerous live snake "Cobra" precisely.

In the video making rounds online was the moment the man seen carrying two live snakes "Cobra" in his laps, he can be seen commanding the snake to look over the camera.

The Baba even turn the snake neck to his face like are you not seeing is me while trying to kiss the snake.

This has spark some reactions online as many wondered what would a man be doing with a live dangerous snake "Cobra" for that matter which can kill him at a twinkle of an eye.

Some of reactions below,

Sandrabenede :His juju must be strong....for him to be playing this rough play.

Omoakin: Wetin wan make me dey play with snake like this..

Iamnaniboi: I dey even fear as he dey point camera self...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4wXMiVJNf_/

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/video-nigerian-man-seen-playing-with.html?m=1

CC

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Playing With Dangerous Live Snake "Cobra" Got People Talking by Chinekepikin: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2019
Reactions, Watch The Scary Video HERE

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Playing With Dangerous Live Snake "Cobra" Got People Talking by idesylvester(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2019
That's Lala eldest brother. The snake family
No be me talk am ooo... is the guy below

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Playing With Dangerous Live Snake "Cobra" Got People Talking by carlleung(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2019
When are we going to the promise Land?
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Playing With Dangerous Live Snake "Cobra" Got People Talking by kings59: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Anyone who believes this is a magic should have his/her brain rechecked.

So you don't know cobras are venomous?

So you haven't reason that the only way he has done this is to tame the snake, remove it venom gland, or even remove its fangs.

Then he comes to the public holding it to deceive the gullible who calls it magic.

This is the 21st century, we should be moving ahead.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Playing With Dangerous Live Snake "Cobra" Got People Talking by auntysimbiat(f): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2019
ouch..
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Playing With Dangerous Live Snake "Cobra" Got People Talking by divabolanle: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2019
make sense
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Playing With Dangerous Live Snake "Cobra" Got People Talking by divabolanle: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2019
SEE THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ql52tYb7FE

cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Playing With Dangerous Live Snake "Cobra" Got People Talking by Bellgal: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Real talent, i don't believe in juju.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Playing With Dangerous Live Snake "Cobra" Got People Talking by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2020
Bellgal:
Real talent, i don't believe in juju.
do you believe in God

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Plays Love With Her Mystery Lover / Singer Sia Reveals She Once Asked Diplo For ‘no Strings Sex’ / Why The Conviction Of Funke Akindele Cannot Stand In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.