Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ligitnews Launch " I Sabi Pass You Series" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ligitnews Launch " I Sabi Pass You Series" (254 Views)

Abeg, Who Sabi LOBON App O? Are They New Or What? / Don't Let This Pass You By / Don't Let This Pass You By If You Are Into Mini Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ligitnews Launch " I Sabi Pass You Series" by henrynwafor(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2019
Good morning esteem members and welcome to a new day.

Ligitnews announce the launch of " I SABI PASS YOU SERIES"

this is will be a daily quiz session, where members will test their knowledge of various topics ranging from sports,entertainment,politics etc.

the first member to give the answer will win daily price,while the outstanding winner for every month will win a price of 5,000 naira monthly.

Below are the details:

the quiz will hold by 9pm every day

members that want to participate in this shall make a one time payment of 1000 naira{1005932242 zenith bank}

call and notify the customer of your payment

Names of participants will be published daily

at the end of every competition, the winner will be announced and daily price will be given

the most oustanding champion in daily competition will emerge as the monthly champion and will smile to the price money

lets prepare to show how much we know about football,music,fashion etc.

ITS GOING TO BE HOT,JOIN US,9PM IS THE TIME.

LETS KNOW WHO SABI PASS FOR LIGITNEWS LOL!!!!
source:https://www.ligitnews.com/post/ligitnews-launch--i-sabi-pass-you-series

(1) (Reply)

10 Tyres Man Diesel Is Needed / Webbymate Review Do I Like It /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.