Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Border Closure: Ghanaian Traders Close Down A More Nigerian-owned Businesses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure: Ghanaian Traders Close Down A More Nigerian-owned Businesses (492 Views)

Pictures Of The First Nigerian Owned Satellite Earth Station / Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure / Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Border Closure: Ghanaian Traders Close Down A More Nigerian-owned Businesses by FeedMeNews: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2019
Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA) has launched more attacks on businesses belonging to Nigerians in the country.

The union on Monday closed down 15 more shops belonging to Nigerians at Opera Square in Accra, capital of Ghana.

The closure brings the number of affected businesses to about 70, Igbere TV reports.

National president of the Nigerian Union of Traders Association in Ghana (NUTAG), Chukwuemeka Nnaji, has advised members to close their shops today as rumours spread that Nigerian-owned businesses at Tip Toe Lane, Kwame Nkrumah Circle, would be the latest casualties.

Police intervention and the Nigerian Mission in Ghana averted a major clash between members of GUTA and NUTAG on Monday.

http://igberetvnews.com/1129466/border-closure-ghanaian-traders-close-nigerian-owned-businesses/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Border Closure: Ghanaian Traders Close Down A More Nigerian-owned Businesses by Waakanda: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2019
E pain dem cheesy
Re: Border Closure: Ghanaian Traders Close Down A More Nigerian-owned Businesses by obidark: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
borders will still remain closed....
Re: Border Closure: Ghanaian Traders Close Down A More Nigerian-owned Businesses by etrouble: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
You Ghanaians are not yet hungry. By the time hunger catches you idiots, you wont have energy to walk to other people's shops to close them.

We are the boss.

When next you miscreants Ghanaians see Nigerians on the streets of Ghana, prostrate and lick our shoes.

Useless burnt offerings.
Re: Border Closure: Ghanaian Traders Close Down A More Nigerian-owned Businesses by GENEGIRIA: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Just shut up and go and find your next fix. You are hallucinating, as usual grin you are the boss grin the boss of what? grin poverty and stvpidity? The boss of kidnappings and armed robberies grin the boss of crass corruption grin grin ordinary electricity you can’t even produce grin only to come here and shout we are the boss, we are the boss. grin boss ni, bus nko grin grin you are not even worthy to drink my piss grin I pity nigerians grin how do you survive with soo many fools in that sh1thole grin grin
etrouble:
You Ghanaians are not yet hungry. By the time hunger catches you idiots, you wont have energy to walk to other people's shops to close them.

We are the boss.

When next you miscreants Ghanaians see Nigerians on the streets of Ghana, prostrate and lick our shoes.

Useless burnt offerings.
Re: Border Closure: Ghanaian Traders Close Down A More Nigerian-owned Businesses by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Just shut up and go and find your next fix. You are hallucinating, as usual grin you are the boss grin the boss of what? grin poverty and stvpidity? The boss of kidnappings and armed robberies grin the boss of crass corruption grin grin ordinary electricity you can’t even produce grin only to come here and shout we are the boss, we are the boss. grin boss ni, bus nko grin grin you are not even worthy to drink my piss grin I pity nigerians grin how do you survive with soo many fools in that sh1thole grin grin
Our border still remains shut until you ingrates and parasites have a little sense.
I stand with the president of the federal republic of nigeria on this. Tell the animals in that zoo republic of banku eaters to brace up for serious hunger and massive starvation.
You lack brains like your ugly, sleeping and midget presidiot who runs to Abuja everytime to beg General Muhammed Buhari.
Re: Border Closure: Ghanaian Traders Close Down A More Nigerian-owned Businesses by GENEGIRIA: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
how many times do I have to tell you nigeria is a sh1thole? FULL STOP nigeria is a shi1thole grin nigeria is a sh1thol;e grin nigerian is a sh1thole grin people commit suicide when they are deported back to nigeria grin grin grin
NIGERIAN Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai grin grin grin grin
A 30-year-old man has taken his own life after being deported to Nigeria from Dubai.

Emmanuel Obiefuna started making suicidal posts via his Facebook page and all attempts by his family and friends to prevail on him, proved abortive and he never disclosed his exact location in Lagos.

It was also gathered that he was also always blocking anyone that talked him out of his plan to commit suicide. Emmanuel finally went ahead with his plan early this month.

Source; https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/man-commits-suicide-after-being.html?m=1

[s]
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Our border still remains shut until you ingrates and parasites have a little sense.
I stand with the president of the federal republic of nigeria on this. Tell the animals in that zoo republic of banku eaters to brace up for serious hunger and massive starvation.
You lack brains like your ugly, sleeping and midget presidiot who runs to Abuja everytime to beg General Muhammed Buhari.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

#kogidecides: Yahaya Bello Has Ordered My Assassination / State Of Nigerian Economy, Abysmal Level Of Unemployment And Possible Solutions / PDP Should Make Sowere Their Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.