Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ladies: While He Learns To Shoot Without Missing, Fly Without Perching!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: While He Learns To Shoot Without Missing, Fly Without Perching!!! (321 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Ladies While Waiting For MR Right Find Something To Do / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: While He Learns To Shoot Without Missing, Fly Without Perching!!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2019
“ Eneke the bird says that since men have learned to shoot without missing, he has learned to fly without perching."

things fall apart - Chinua Achebe.

This generation has modified single men into shooters and small boys into fvck boys that nurses no element of love or seriousness towards the female folks.

ladies really have to up the ante, cause to these guys, that romantic affair is nothing but a GAME, and the earlier u put urself ahead of their antics then u ll av nothing to be afraid of even if he chooses to take a walk.

if u ve not read chenzen UNTOLD SECRETS.

PLS DO SO. it's an eye opener. Exclusive for Ladies_
Re: Ladies: While He Learns To Shoot Without Missing, Fly Without Perching!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2019
i recieved over a thousand mails from those who read through that work and I am taking my time to reply.

(1) (Reply)

civil contractor / I'm Really In Need Of Job / She Inlove With Her Bloody Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.