Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,725 members, 7,941,750 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Do I Rid One Free From Staph - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Rid One Free From Staph (1574 Views)

2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Rid One Free From Staph by elokason: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2010
Plz an experiend person should give me information on how best to overcome staph in form of wormlike-moving sensation,constant and consistent headache,constant fever,and itching atimes. Pls somebody that knows about this and its treatment and what is involved should brief me.
Re: How Do I Rid One Free From Staph by holydante(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2010
mr man, there is never any free meal anywhere not even in free-town.

You better do yourself some good and visit a doctor otherwise these fluke-good-for-nufn-imposters will take your staph-ridden prick for a ride
Re: How Do I Rid One Free From Staph by elokason: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2010
Thanks 4ur suggestions, the general hospital and a health centre where i visited couldn't detect the problem rather they keep of malaria fever and typhoid and am just tired of that. Which test will expose this menace, i want somebody that has insight on this to reply. Thank u.
Re: How Do I Rid One Free From Staph by json1984: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2010
My own situation of staph have gotten so worse that i pee like never before, have gone to different places to get cure but to no avail.hardly can i do,does things that i do before feel very weak all the time and my legs feel norm even i can't see very well it has affected my sight,pains all over my joints.a lot is happening to my health lately staph is no joke need urgent help.this is just few of many symptoms that i experience
Re: How Do I Rid One Free From Staph by elokason: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2010
Plz which hospital can detect this problem and give it proper cure, because at the moment am tired of all this herbal of thing. Who has ever been through with this and was free at last? Which test and hospital will expose and stop this mis-normal.
Re: How Do I Rid One Free From Staph by buukola: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2010
the only cure for staph so far is MANUKA HONEY from New zealand. It such a shame its not sold in any of our so called prestigious pharmacy in nigeria. If you can get some one to get it for you then you are good.
Re: How Do I Rid One Free From Staph by seyibrown(f): 1:50am On Nov 29, 2010
Is this thread a joke or something? shocked
Re: How Do I Rid One Free From Staph by frdbrooks: 4:47am On Dec 02, 2010
It is a type of infection caused by a Staphylococcus.These bacteria can exist harmlessly on many skin surfaces, particularly around the nose, mouth, genitals, and anus.Getting rid of boils becomes easier if you treat it with the aid of heat and moisture.Alcohol-based sanitizers should be used regularly. You should also be sure to bath or shower regularly to keep bacteria from spreading.
Re: How Do I Rid One Free From Staph by poweredcom(m): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2010
Look for Ben bella mixture antidote
Umm

(1) (Reply)

Facts, Myths About Frigidity In Women / Ebolaalert.org Emerges! Let’s #stopebola Together / 14 Reason Why Your Vagina May Be Smelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.