Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,783 members, 7,930,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:08 AM

[photos] Tacha Drops Heartfelt Message To Her Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] Tacha Drops Heartfelt Message To Her Fans (360 Views)

Photos: Tacha Ekide Stuns In Blue / PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Tacha Drops Heartfelt Message To Her Fans by oladeledaniel: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha, has taken to Instagram to share an unfeigned message to her teeming and unrelenting supporters.

The reality star, who embarked on her homecoming tour last Friday, has been showered with numerous gifts and accolades by her supporters who couldn’t contain their joy at the news of her homecoming.

Reacting to the love she has received from her fans since her time on the reality show, Tacha tagged her supporters (Titans) as her new family.

See her message and pictures below:

I want to take this opportunity to thank my FANS turn FAM. for being the best supporters I could have ever asked for, your undying love for me I would trade for NADA. I’m never too far, I’m always one phone call, text, tweet, or DM’s away. I will continue to strive to make you proud.

Source: https://gistcandy.com/photos-tacha-drops-heartfelt-message-to-her-fans/ (continue reading)

Re: [photos] Tacha Drops Heartfelt Message To Her Fans by oladeledaniel: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: [photos] Tacha Drops Heartfelt Message To Her Fans by Waakanda: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
Enjoy yourself cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo’s Case Against Biodun Fatoyinbo And Fines Her 1 M / Here’s How Idris Elba Reacted To Davido’s Album Cover / Nollywood Actor Saidi Balogun Loses Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.