Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

Tacha Is Saying “I Will Continue To Strive To Make You Proud” To Her Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Is Saying “I Will Continue To Strive To Make You Proud” To Her Fans (455 Views)

I Can't Remember Saying I Was A Virgin - Destiny Etiko / Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House / Police Confront Teni For Bragging Saying " I Fit Slap Police For Your Case" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Is Saying “I Will Continue To Strive To Make You Proud” To Her Fans by oluwafemme129(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Over the weekend, Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha had her homecoming tour in Port Harcourt.

Fans of the reality star donated gifts such as TV set, water dispenser, air condition and a yellow cushion chair (a replica of the one she constantly sat on during her time on the show).

In an appreciation post, Tacha thanked her “fans turned fam”, and reassured to always make them proud.

I want to take this opportunity to thank my FANS turn FAM. for being the best supporters I could have ever asked for, your undying love for me I would trade for NADA. Im never too far, I’m always one phone call, text, tweet, or DM’s away. I will continue to strive to make you proud.

Re: Tacha Is Saying “I Will Continue To Strive To Make You Proud” To Her Fans by Rextizzy: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Smelling OLOSHO!

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Adekunle Gold Influenced My Career - G Smiles / Tacha Drags Online For Faking A Video Call With Twitter CEO / Banky W Reacts To Hate Speech Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.