Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,134 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Am Broke And Starving . Please Help Me !!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Broke And Starving . Please Help Me !!!!! (1068 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Broke And Starving . Please Help Me !!!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
My needs are genuine and I am in so much lack, hunger and starvation. It's so terrible I can't help myself and I am fast sliding into frustration and depression. Its so unbearable for me. embarassed

I am not lazy. Things just shockingly got bad.

For God sake, assist me
Re: I Am Broke And Starving . Please Help Me !!!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sorry about your situation. What about your family or relatives?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Broke And Starving . Please Help Me !!!!! by ahnie: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Where z your location...just asking
whereismyhope:
My needs are genuine and I am in so much lack, hunger and starvation. It's so terrible I can't help myself and I am fast sliding into frustration and depression. Its so unbearable for me. embarassed

For God sake, assist me
Re: I Am Broke And Starving . Please Help Me !!!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
For years now my Dad has been late & the poor widow couldn't do much until she passed this August. I have responsibilities to myself and to assist my siblings. Broke is an understatement for my current plight . I am frustrated and stagnant coz of limitation in having no money at all. I am scared and afraid at the same time for my life. I can pm you if you wish.

whereismyhope:

For God sake, assist me
Re: I Am Broke And Starving . Please Help Me !!!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
SW sis

ahnie:
Where z your location...just asking
Re: I Am Broke And Starving . Please Help Me !!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
funny , how its only on NL you see these people with brand new profiles that have NO family, NO siblings, NO friends, NO acquaintances, NO neighbors, NO school/work mates, NO friendly vendors in their street, NO strangers in their lives...to the point where begging total strangers on a faceless forum is the best they can do to solve their problems.

bro..if your needs are indeed genuine then post your full name and address and someone will come and visit you....

4 Likes

Re: I Am Broke And Starving . Please Help Me !!!!! by ahnie: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
whereismyhope:
SW sis

Ok...like I earlier said...I just asked!
Pls quit the pm(ing)
Re: I Am Broke And Starving . Please Help Me !!!!! by ahnie: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
funny , how its only on NL you see these people with brand new profiles that have NO family, NO siblings, NO friends, NO acquaintances, NO neighbors, NO school/work mates, NO friendly vendors in their street, NO strangers in their lives...to the point where begging total strangers on a faceless forum is the best they can do to solve their problems.

bro..if your needs are indeed genuine then post your full name and address and someone will come and visit you....

Better still....his real monicka.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Camila Cabello Romance Working Download# Full 2019 / I Don’t Know Why Guys Keep Dumping Me – Ghanaian Musician Lamented / Most Women Have A Price...most Women Are Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.