Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,238 members, 7,977,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:00 PM

AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank (3421 Views)

I Have Payoneer, Paypal And Clickbank Accounts. What's The Next Step / $250 Per Day Jvzoo And Clickbank Top Secrets Revealed / Forget Fiverr And Clickbank, See How You Can Make Over N100k Weekly From Pukena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by dorispray: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Dashluck153:

Don't post ur mails here send me a mail to the email address on my profile I won't repeat this

Hope u understand...

Oh, and by the way happy New year in advance :-)

I got all those e-books as well.

I'm very grateful to you for sharing all those wonderful informations with me. God bless you sir!
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Danielbobosky(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Dashluck153:
Hi,

Today no too much story

Am giving away 5 packed e-books, don't ask me why, I was just bored while scrolling thru this business section simple!

1. Comprehensive PAYPAL guide, market worth 7k

2. Some people are still finding it hard to open a clickbank account although this issue have been solved here on NL the ebook is still worth 5k, will be giving it away too, haven't finished making this one tho so... U might get it a bit late.

3. Three FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING STRATEGIES THAT ACTUALLY WORK (NOT FACEBOOK) (2 DONE BY OTHERS BUT COMPILED BY ME AND THE THIRD MY EXCLUSIVE STRATEGY, U MIGHT BE ASKING WHY AM GIVING IT Away AGAIN if it works and my answer like I said before Am bored :-|
THIS ONE HAS A MARKET WORTH OF OVER 10K

If u don't know what am talking about just move on to the next post, I don't feel like explaining, bye

My contact details in my signature, don't use the messanger (Facebook banned that account)

I KNOW I WILL REGRET THIS ACTION BUT THAT'S FOR LATER.

A LOT OF U WON'T ACTUALLY MAKE USE OF IT CAUSE U GOT IT FOR FREE... I KNOW THIS, BUT AM GIVING IT OUT FOR THAT 1% ...or 5% THOSE WHO REALLY NEED IT AND WILL ACTUALLY MAKE GOOD USE OF IT.

Thank you sir, I got the ebook and I'll exploring them soonest.

God bless you!
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by drunkpunk(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thanks Boss... You're too much...
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Justice009(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2020
magnificentjustice@gmail.com
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Justice009:
magnificentjustice@gmail.com

send a mail don't put any in the comments
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
UPDATE! I NO LONGER SEND FREE BIES ON WHATSAPP/MAIL... DOWNLOAD IT YOURSELF HERE - https://join.dashluck.com/
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Dashluck153:
Hi,

Today no too much story

Am giving away 5 packed e-books, don't ask me why, I was just bored while scrolling thru this business section simple!

1. Comprehensive PAYPAL guide, market worth 7k

2. Some people are still finding it hard to open a clickbank account although this issue have been solved here on NL the ebook is still worth 5k, will be giving it away too, haven't finished making this one tho so... U might get it a bit late.

3. Three FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING STRATEGIES THAT ACTUALLY WORK (NOT FACEBOOK) (2 DONE BY OTHERS BUT COMPILED BY ME AND THE THIRD MY EXCLUSIVE STRATEGY, U MIGHT BE ASKING WHY AM GIVING IT Away AGAIN if it works and my answer like I said before Am bored :-|
THIS ONE HAS A MARKET WORTH OF OVER 10K

If u don't know what am talking about just move on to the next post, I don't feel like explaining, bye

My contact details in my signature, don't use the messanger (Facebook banned that account)

I KNOW I WILL REGRET THIS ACTION BUT THAT'S FOR LATER.

A LOT OF U WON'T ACTUALLY MAKE USE OF IT CAUSE U GOT IT FOR FREE... I KNOW THIS, BUT AM GIVING IT OUT FOR THAT 1% ...or 5% THOSE WHO REALLY NEED IT AND WILL ACTUALLY MAKE GOOD USE OF IT.

UPDATE : I MADE THIS POST OVER A YEAR AGO... AM SUPRISED PEOPLE ARE STILL CONTACTING ME FOR THE FREEBIES... GET IT ALL HERE - https://join.dashluck.com/

Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by hellomosquito(f): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Information is power and having a right to it is immeasurable. Here you will be happy to see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tU4GZeXacM
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2020
hellomosquito:
Information is... whatever...

stop with the SPAM!
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
UPDATE : I MADE THIS POST OVER A YEAR AGO... AM SUPRISED PEOPLE ARE STILL CONTACTING ME FOR THE FREEBIES... GET IT ALL HERE - https://join.dashluck.com/
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
YOU GOT THE EBOOKS AND END UP NOT USING IT... WELL IT ENDS UP BEING A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2020
Get to the page https://join.dashluck.com and scroll down to get the freebies
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by hellomosquito(f): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dashluck153:

stop with the SPAM!

okay i will
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
okay... anyways the PayPal and the other freebies are still at https://join.dashluck.com
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2020
ok... so the ebooks were updated a few days ago... and I also noticed people are having problems with getting APPROVED on Affiliate networks... well be doing something about that ...

join our telegram group here - https://join.dashluck.com to get all UPDATES!
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
merry Christmas everyone!
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
2020 is almost gone! 2021...? more FIRE!
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2020
second to the last of the year, what are your plans?

mine? to make more money
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 3:01am On Jan 01, 2021
happy new year guys...

KEEP PUSHING...

double the efforts...

and don't forget... STAY TUNED!

join the Affiliate marketing telegram group

at https://join.dashluck.com
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
We're launching a new service for online shopping Business as stores that product orders are directly synced to your WhatsApp and can then be fulfilled!

STAY TUNED!

ONE TIME PRICE FOREVER AS ALWAYS...

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Sugar Refinery To Resume Operations This Week / Federal Inland Revenue Service - E-receipts Process / Cost Of Starting A Community Fm Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.