Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

Amala - The Remix - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amala - The Remix (5405 Views)

Shakiti Bobo Remix As Gospel Music / DOWNLOAD: Jesus Power Remix ~ Frank Edwards Ft. Gil Joe, Nkay & Nolly / Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amala - The Remix by nuclearboy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Tudor:

Now you write this, its stand to reason why that picture you had on your profile was there. I think I understand your problem. Pele  wink

Sincerely though, I think at least 95% of us MEN on earth would prefer to keep gold and silver rather than virgins. Not all of us have problems convincing women to hang out with us.

So whist you may see virgins as the ultimate price of warfare, I doubt if Krayo, Rhino or anyone here shares your desire to lose your virginity and thus, has that as the ultimate price. Moses obviously did not.

And he had 2 wives. Which is two more than you slept with, obviously. Again, my sympathy. Men need to calm raging hormones. cheesy

@Chairman Rhino:

Truth is painful. That is the reality. But wetin man go do now? Who go belleful go belleful.
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2010
Oh come on Tudor. Are you deliberately trying to misrepresent me?

Genocide, yeah. In a war situation yeah. Motive: quarantine. If other barbaric nations had the chance they would do same for other motives. My point is that God had a plan to save all through Israel, howbeit incurring collateral damage. This is akin to dealing with a cancer by excising cells so as to save the sufferer. I thought I made all of that clear?

I never mentioned genocide as an extermination of Anunaki BECAUSE they are Anunaki. Else quote me and stop telling lies!
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Tudor:

Now you write this, its stand to reason why that picture you had on your profile was there. I think I understand your problem. Pele  wink

Sincerely though, I think at least 95% of us MEN on earth would prefer to keep gold and silver rather than virgins. Not all of us have problems convincing women to hang out with us.

So whist you may see virgins as the ultimate price of warfare, I doubt if Krayo, Rhino or anyone here shares your desire to lose your virginity and thus, has that as the ultimate price. Moses obviously did not.

And he had 2 wives. Which is two more than you slept with, obviously. Again, my sympathy. Men need to calm raging hormones. cheesy

@Chairman Rhino:

Truth is painful. That is the reality. But wetin man go do now? Who go belleful go belleful.

Like InesQor aka mavenbox will say, LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!

So now you don change gear to "the isrealites in their monk like austerity decided to take only virgins neglecting the silver and gold"??

Is DEUTERONOMY 10 ; 13-14 missing from your bible?
13.When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.
14[b]As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies, [/b]

you are right, 95% of men will take the silver and gold as the 'ultimate price of warfare' rather than virgins. BUT the remaining 5% include TERRORIST ANIMALS LIKE MOSES WHO WILL take BOTH !!!!!!!!
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2010
InesQor:

Oh come on Tudor. Are you deliberately trying to misrepresent me?

Genocide, yeah. In a war situation yeah. Motive: quarantine. If other barbaric nations had the chance they would do same for other motives. My point is that God had a plan to save all through Israel, howbeit incurring collateral damage. This is akin to dealing with a cancer by excising cells so as o save the sufferer. I thought I made all of that clear?

I never mentioned genocide as an extermination of Anunaki BECAUSE they are Anunaki. Else quote me and stop telling lies!
shaaaaaraaaaap there jo!!

Now you have merged the two stories?
Bwahahahahaha

"i committed Genocide because my god told me to quarantine my people" - makes perfect sense. I wonder if allah doesn't have the right to quarantine his own people too. Heck, even hitler is allowed to quarantine his own race. Wow!

Terrorist fools!!
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
cheesy I laugh in pidgin Cantonese! Posts like the above is one reason I think Tudor may be female after all.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2010
Where is Krayola to come write a song about this. We'll call it 'Quarantine.'

Verse1
My name is Moses,
i gat no ti.ts,
me and my crew, we tear you to bits,
in the name of Yahweh,
we blow you motherf*uckers away. . .away

with my spears,
i bring tears, bring tears,
with ma crew, i'll be running up your stairs,
i take every thing you own,
right down to your bones,
i'm brutal, i'm wicked , everybody knows
the nephilims they be right there feeling our hymns
the annunakis ---- ama' knack them with keys

is that a dynamite!
Oh! No! Its a midianite
look at those virgin bre.asts, she must me a canaanite!
I'll be sucking that ni.pple with ma canines, so good like a parasite

My name is moses y'all
we takin' over dawgs
i'm the master terrorist
but please, remember, Aaron is the Hot priest

chorus x 2
Quaaaaaraaaaannnnnntiinnneee oooooooo x2
Today na today, we must blow them away,
brother Aaron, chook them!
Joshua, kill them
all those little barstaaard children Gideon waste them!

Quaaaarrrrraaaaanntiinneee ooooooooo x2
we are marching to the promised land.
All this virgin bootys today must land!
This vision has been long planned,
that is why today we are mad. . .

Quaaaaaarrrrrraaaaanttttiiineee ooooooooooooo

verse 2
*coming soon*
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
^^^^^

Hilarious. Creative, though. You don try. grin grin
Re: Amala - The Remix by nuclearboy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2010
Very crass and immature. Eminem compared to Kool & the Gang

And you used to be so interesting, Tudor! Stick to e-fighting please. Easier to seem "hype"/"applicable" that way.

Selling your songs is another matter. My fish would do better  smiley Krayo will dodge you on this.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2010
nuclearboy:

Very crass and immature. Eminem compared to Kool & the Gang

And you used to be so interesting, Tudor! Stick to e-fighting please. Easier to seem "hype"/"applicable" that way.

Selling your songs is another matter. My fish would do better  smiley Krayo will dodge you on this.
bwahahahaaahahaahahaaahahaaaahahahahaaahaa

are you embarrasssed by your Terrorist views? You should be! LOL

By 'Kool and the gang' do you mean 'moses and his gang of genocidal murderers'? LMAO
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2010
Deeply LOLing at Nuclearboy's response! Kai! God bless the day I joined Nairaland!! cheesy
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
InesQor:

Deeply LOLing at Nuclearboy's response! Kai! God bless the day I joined Nairaland!! cheesy
Lol at this. LMAO
Which 'day' should God bless? Is it the day you 'Joined' Nairaland as Mavenbox or the 'day' you joined nairaland as 'InesQor' or the 'day' you joined with your numerous other fraudulent ID's?? I laugh!

With the amount of times you have seemingly 'joined' nairaland, God will have a logistical challenge sorting out which 'day' to bless. Bwahhhhaaaahahahahahahah
Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tudór:

bwahahahaaahahaahahaaahahaaaahahahahaaahaa

are you embarrasssed by your Terrorist views? You should be! LOL

By 'Kool and the gang' do you mean 'moses and his gang of genocidal murderers'? LMAO

Heeeeehhhhnnnnnnnn?  Did I hear Tudor Smelly Feathers call someone else a Gang of Genocidal Murderers? Satan Massacre your mouth grin grin grin!! You that you have your very own posse of murderers, formed to enforce the commission of abortion everywhere, ably assisted by your faithful follower, the prickless baboonyansh?? Aii aii aii, I weep at the injustice!! Smelly Feathers, Smelly Feathers, Smelly Feathers! The Terrorist of All Unborn Babies, how dare you hehn? May God in Heaven Forgive you cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2010
LMAO! @ragdollz!!! grin grin grin
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2010
ragdollz:

Heeeeehhhhnnnnnnnn?  Did I hear Tudor Smelly Feathers call someone else a Gang of Genocidal Murderers? Satan Massacre your mouth grin grin grin!! You that you have your very own posse of murderers, formed to enforce the commission of abortion everywhere, ably assisted by your faithful follower, the prickless baboonyansh?? Aii aii aii, I weep at the injustice!! Smelly Feathers, Smelly Feathers, Smelly Feathers! The Terrorist of All Unborn Babies, how dare you hehn? May God in Heaven Forgive you cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-552379.160.html#msg7188069
Re: Amala - The Remix by nuclearboy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2010
Smelly feathers. SMELLY FEATHERS! Wonderment

How under God's Heaven did we have fun on NL when you went AWOL?

I just wish you'd allow us harness your e-truculence & anger at your former boyfriend/lover Oyedepo (yep, I typed the name so please catch e-fire now) and put you in a cage. We'd quickly make a fortune displaying to earth the only thing that pound for pound, is denser than Lead.

You can ask Krayo - he'll invest in that production
Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2010
InesQor:

LMAO! @ragdollz!!!  grin grin grin

Hiya, InesQ! I hope I didn't miss much grin grin grin?

Tudór:

***BIG FAT YAWN**
THEY ARE GETTING AN ABORTION, DEAL
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm,
Looks like I didn't!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tsk tsk, it will pain me if Tudor is a guy oo, because he fights like a limbless little girl grin grin grin. I bet he's a eunuch, and that's why he's so fixated with abortions grin grin - cos he can't possibly have kids. And that's why he should change his signature from "Inspiration of d BIBLE depends on d ignorance of d person who reads it," to. . . .
Tudór:

***BIG FAT YAWN**
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehehehe, Tudor Prickless Smelly Feathers, may you yawn and yawn till you drop dead from yawning grin grin grin grin!!!
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2010
ragdollz:

Hiya, InesQ! I hope I didn't miss much grin grin grin?

Hmm,
Looks like I didn't!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tsk tsk, it will pain me if Tudor is a guy oo, because he fights like a limbless little girl grin grin grin. I bet he's a eunuch, and that's why he's so fixated with abortions grin grin - cos he can't possibly have kids. And that's why he should change his signature from "Inspiration of d BIBLE depends on d ignorance of d person who reads it," to. . . .

Hehehehehe, Tudor Prickless Smelly Feathers, may you yawn and yawn till you drop dead from yawning grin grin grin grin!!!

Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2010
LOL! This is really a remix of Amala, I am guessing something has been stirred into the elubo while remixing  grin

@ragdollz: Nah mon ami you didn't miss too much. Hmm. . .but  I foresee this thread going haywire soon. Pastor AIO, where you dey o? LOL!
Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tudór:

mehn copy and paste sweet ooo lol. . .kudos to the inventors.
***BIG FAT YAWN**
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Lol grin grin grin grin> I could go at this alllll day, bro grin grin grin grin grin. See you, I hope tomorrow when I come again you won't forget to copy and paste, because you bet I'll be on your ass tomorrow, next tomorrow, the day after that. . . . . till infinity grin grin grin. So long as you post on this NL, you'll see me close by waiting to remind you of your one and only reply to ragdollz:

Tudór:

***BIG FAT YAWN**
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2010
nuclearboy:

Smelly feathers. SMELLY FEATHERS! Wonderment

How under God's Heaven did we have fun on NL when you went AWOL?

I just wish you'd allow us harness your e-truculence & anger at your former boyfriend/lover Oyedepo (yep, I typed the name so please catch e-fire now) and put you in a cage. We'd quickly make a fortune displaying to earth the only thing that pound for pound, is denser than Lead.

You can ask Krayo - he'll invest in that production

bbbwaaaahhaaaahaaahahahahaahahaaahahahaaha

why you hating on me? You say with your OWN mouth your God na terrorist, now you complaining?

Useless Worshipers of a terrorist and Genocidal God.

Let me see any of you castigating the innocent Muslims. Now I know why they feel justified.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
ragdollz:

Lol grin grin grin grin> I could go at this alllll day, bro grin grin grin grin grin. See you, I hope tomorrow when I come again you won't forget to copy and paste, because you bet I'll be on your backside tomorrow, next tomorrow, the day after that. . . . . till infinity grin grin grin. So long as you post on this NL, you'll see me close by waiting to remind you of your one and only reply to ragdollz:

Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tudór:

bbbwaaaahhaaaahaaahahahahaahahaaahahahaaha

why you hating on me? You say with your OWN mouth your God na terrorist, now you complaining?

Useless Worshipers of a terrorist and Genocidal God.

Let me see any of you castigating the innocent Muslims. Now I know why they feel justified.

Hey, Smelly Feathers!  You forgot to add:

Tudór:

***BIG FAT YAWN**
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or is it only with me you no get mouth but to do "repeat performance"?? Whoop whoop, the braggish Tudor Smelly Feathers is nothing but a hunchbacked ugly little chimp, who could not stand up to the humble gentle ragdollz grin grin grin grin. Na only here for Religion section you get mouth grin grin. Prickless smelly feathers grin.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Image123(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2010
Don't even know where to start on this. There seem to be almost no questionS, just the frustrations of lost souls. thank God for saving me, He spared me from these and more. well, lets see what we can add. Would be good to note that I'm not here to defend God, He doesn't need it, plus i don't count myself adequate to. I'd rather He defend me, we walk/work better that way.
I'll just want to clear some misconceptions and perhaps leave you without an excuse. antigods will probably not get much 'answers' from christians because we know where this usually ends, so why the bother. Matthew 13:15  For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
 i'll start then by stating clearly that God has never at any time committed genocide/murder. These are crimes, and bite yourself, God cannot commit crimes. what language can i say this in? God is not answerable to, neither can He be said to commit a crime. He's above the law, ever heard that phrase, above the law? Then what makes God different from other gods is that He is alive and better than others, satisfied? When atheism or agnosticism or any other religion becomes better than serving the living God, please inform us. Thank you.
So on the wars of Israel, it'll be good that you begin to take note that they were WARS, not riots or street brawls. they were issues of NATIONAL security, not pubfights as they've been sorta painted. i mean that they involved soldiers, thousands of soldiers warring against other nations on behalf of at least one million citizens. I'm not a war veteran but i believe soldiers do not stand in court after war on count of murder, just like a man will stand if he went to kill another. You seem to be equating the two, thats why i bring that up. When God says "do not kill", He had the later in mind more than the former. Again, what happens in a warfront, or what happens at an execution cannot be ranked alongside when a man takes the law into his hands and takes human life.
 I do not like wars personally, but i'd rather that my country had soldiers and policemen to protect my nation. This might not always take the form of dialogue, for issues of NATIONAL security, or as you may more readily agree, self/nation-defence, soldiers should act as appropriate.  So on Midian, it was a war, not 30 men coming out of a beer parlour and committing a massacre, but twelve thousand men armed for war. Numbers 31:5  So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of every tribe, twelve thousand armed for war.
I guess you don't even know what caused the war, so lemme brief you. Israel was on their way to Canaan. there was this place that they had to pass, and they asked for permission and promised not to take anystuff. But instead of permission, they received an army ready to do battle, so they did battle and won. Then Moab saw this and wanted to destroy Israel (meanwhile Israel considered moab and midian as brothers/friends and had no prior command to fight them). Moab/Midian employed prophet Balaam to curse/weaken Israel, and Balaam gave them advice on how to destroy/breach Israel's NATIONAL security. the advice was to make Israel sin, so that God will be displeased with Israel. So they sent women to seduce the israelites and make them commit fornication. God judged Israel for this and 23000 Israelites died. Now that is alot of trouble where there was none. That's why the command came for israel to avenge. you don't get smiles and roses when your actions result in 23000 deaths, you reap a War. You seem aware of the rest of the story, only the female children were spared. It would be inconsistent or maybe ignorant to assume that the female children were kept as wives. One they were children, and the Israelites weren't popular for marrying outside their nation, at least not at this period. It's more consistent to see that they kept them as slaves, unlike the 7nations of canaan where no life was spared. Isaiah 14:2  And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
 If ever they wanted an 'outsider'/captive for a wife, there were formalties and protocols that they observed, it wasn't just a wild party as you paint it (Deuteronomy 21v10-14). Any issues unaddressed please post/re-post if you please.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2010
ragdollz:

Hey, Smelly Feathers!  You forgot to add:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or is it only with me you no get mouth but to do "repeat performance"?? Whoop whoop, the braggish Tudor Smelly Feathers is nothing but a hunchbacked ugly little chimp, who could not stand up to the humble gentle ragdollz grin grin grin grin. Na only here for Religion section you get mouth grin grin. Prickless smelly feathers grin.

Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Image123:

Well done. Unfortunately, the one(s) who need(s) to read it, probably wont.
Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tudór:

LAI LAI, TUDOR SMELLY FEATHERS, you're not getting off so easy!!

Your liver dey fail you, which one be this link? God punish you with leprosy if you don't paste the full thing here. Or no, let me help you:

Tudór:

[/b]***BIG FAT YAWN**
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

Don't forget next time, OK angry angry angry. NL Resident Coward grin grin grin
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2010
ragdollz:

LAI LAI, TUDOR SMELLY FEATHERS, you're not getting off so easy!!

Your liver dey fail you, which one be this link? God punish you with leprosy if you don't paste the full thing here. Or no, let me help you:

Don't forget next time, OK angry angry angry. NL Resident Coward grin grin grin

Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tudór:

(***sigh***) OK, if you insist. I guess it'll be up to me to always help you to do it PROPERLY, the Tudor Smelly Feathers Way grin grin grin:
Tudór:

***BIG FAT YAWN**
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Now don't forget to copy and paste properly next time OK? Now, go on and post on other threads, come on, don't be stuck with me. But remember, I'll be right round the corner wink.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2010
Image123:

i'll start then by stating clearly that God has never at any time committed genocide/murder. These are crimes, and bite yourself, God cannot commit crimes. what language can i say this in? God is not answerable to, neither can He be said to commit a crime. He's above the law, ever heard that phrase, above the law?

genocide

n
1.the systematic killing of a population, such as a country, race, or local group

When you systematically kill off a population, its GENOCIDE it don't matter if you are God or Dog.

Then what makes God different from other gods is that He is alive and better than others, satisfied?
BS. Alive indeed. When asked for evidence for this, you begin blabbing.

When atheism or agnosticism or any other religion becomes better than serving the living God, please inform us. Thank you.

this was established years ago. You're late.

So on the wars of Israel, it'll be good that you begin to take note that they were WARS, not riots or street brawls. they were issues of NATIONAL security, not pubfights as they've been sorta painted. i mean that they involved soldiers, thousands of soldiers warring against other nations on behalf of at least one million citizens. I'm not a war veteran but i believe soldiers do not stand in court after war on count of murder, just like a man will stand if he went to kill another. You seem to be equating the two, thats why i bring that up. When God says "do not kill", He had the later in mind more than the former. Again, what happens in a warfront, or what happens at an execution cannot be ranked alongside when a man takes the law into his hands and takes human life.
Someone please educate this guy on WAR CRIMES and the international tribunals set up to try such. Better still, image you can ask Charles taylor.

I do not like wars personally, but i'd rather that my country had soldiers and policemen to protect my nation. This might not always take the form of dialogue, for issues of NATIONAL security, or as you may more readily agree, self/nation-defence, soldiers should act as appropriate.  So on Midian, it was a war, not 30 men coming out of a beer parlour and committing a massacre, but twelve thousand men armed for war. Numbers 31:5  So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of every tribe, twelve thousand armed for war.
I guess you don't even know what caused the war, so lemme brief you. Israel was on their way to Canaan. there was this place that they had to pass, and they asked for permission and promised not to take anystuff. But instead of permission, they received an army ready to do battle, so they did battle and won. Then Moab saw this and wanted to destroy Israel (meanwhile Israel considered moab and midian as brothers/friends and had no prior command to fight them). Moab/Midian employed prophet Balaam to curse/weaken Israel, and Balaam gave them advice on how to destroy/breach Israel's NATIONAL security. the advice was to make Israel sin, so that God will be displeased with Israel. So they sent women to seduce the israelites and make them commit fornication. God judged Israel for this and 23000 Israelites died. Now that is alot of trouble where there was none. That's why the command came for israel to avenge. you don't get smiles and roses when your actions result in 23000 deaths, you reap a War.

BULLSHIT!!!!
i dont CARE if Its a matter of National security or National cake. It does NOT matter if the war was started by crashing planes into your buildings.
iN WAR you don't murder NON-COMBATANTS, you should take particular care to avoid civillian casualties. you don'k kill innocent women and children virgin or not. It's A CRIME. GENOCIDE

You seem aware of the rest of the story, only the female children were spared. It would be inconsistent or maybe ignorant to assume that the female children were kept as wives. One they were children, and the Israelites weren't popular for marrying outside their nation, at least not at this period. It's more consistent to see that they kept them as slaves, unlike the 7nations of canaan where no life was spared. Isaiah 14:2  And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
 If ever they wanted an 'outsider'/captive for a wife, there were formalties and protocols that they observed, it wasn't just a wild party as you paint it (Deuteronomy 21v10-14). Any issues unaddressed please post/re-post if you please.
LIES
The captured virgins where taken as wives and se.x slaves. The way you people lie like we don't have access to that same bible.

Judges 21:14-16
14 So the Benjamites returned at that time and were given the women of Jabesh Gilead who had been spared.
15. But there were not enough for all of them. The people grieved for Benjamin, because the LORD had made a gap in the tribes of Israel.
16 And the elders of the assembly said, "With the women of Benjamin destroyed, how shall we provide wives for the men who are left?
Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tudór:

genocide

n
1.the systematic killing of a population, such as a country, race, or local group

When you systematically kill off a population, its GENOCIDE it don't matter if you are God or Dog.

Someone please educate this guy on WAR CRIMES and the international tribunals set up to try such. Better still, image you can ask Charles taylor.

BULLSHIT!!!!
i dont CARE if Its a matter of National security or National cake. It does NOT matter if the war was started by crashing planes into your buildings.
iN WAR you don't murder NON-COMBATANTS, you should take particular care to avoid civillian casualties. you don'k kill innocent women and children virgin or not. It's A CRIME. GENOCIDE
LIES
The captured virgins where taken as wives and se.x slaves. The way you people lie like we don't have access to that same bible.

Hey, pissface!!! grin grin grin
Don't forget your avatar:

***BIG FAT YAWN**
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

If you like, turn all your replies into quotes, I will still remind you, one way or the other grin grin. Yeye boy, so you have my time, you went to go and change it all up. Don't worry, like I told you, I'm a fast learner grin grin. Whether by hook or crook, the show must go on!

BRB!!
Re: Amala - The Remix by KunleOshob(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2010
And what has all these back and forth rants got to do with remixing amala
Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tudór:

genocide

n

BULLSHIT!!!!
LIES

Tudór:

***BIG FAT YAWN**
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Now, that's better!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? / What Does The Moon And Star Mean To Islam / A Grace Preacher To Answer All Your Questions And settle your Confusions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.