Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,365 members, 7,920,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:25 AM

No Power In The Bible - Ghanaian Man Says As He Burns The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Power In The Bible - Ghanaian Man Says As He Burns The Bible (320 Views)

There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says / Nigerian Man Burns The Holy Bible (photos, Video) / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Power In The Bible - Ghanaian Man Says As He Burns The Bible by EmagNig(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2019
A Ghanaian man who claimed there is no power in the Bible as the Christians claim, burns it to ashes.

In a video we sighted, the man who could be heard speaking in his local dialect, mentioned that he is a black man and does not believe in the efficacy of the powers in the bible.

He then took it upon himself to burn the bible, which he claims is just an ordinary people with so much respect attached to it.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/no-power-in-the-bible-ghanaian-man-say-as-he-burns-the-bible-video/

Watch The Video: https://twitter.com/lailaijeoma/status/1194503791393083392

lalasticlala

Re: No Power In The Bible - Ghanaian Man Says As He Burns The Bible by Hamilton1(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2019
He tink he is doing us 4 Social media, he dnt knw he is doing himself, he should had burn Koran/Muslim nd Islam stuffs rather, why a Holy Ordained bible

1 Like

Re: No Power In The Bible - Ghanaian Man Says As He Burns The Bible by donbachi(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2019
How do u expect me a sane being,to take d action of an insane man serious....I dey mad like am?
Re: No Power In The Bible - Ghanaian Man Says As He Burns The Bible by ultimatekint(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2019
Nice legacy for his generations to come.
Re: No Power In The Bible - Ghanaian Man Says As He Burns The Bible by Aidejay(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Such claims never existed
The bible is just ink on paper
The words and ideologies inherent are the power. Wars have been waged cause of those beliefs so if you like burn it from now till eternity. My advise is don't burn the Quran we don't want alshabaab, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, JAMB- Ansaru and the rest to wipe Ghana off the face of the African continent....
Re: No Power In The Bible - Ghanaian Man Says As He Burns The Bible by NairaEmmy: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2019
This insane man has jux subscribed his self and his generation to purnishment excepect d the Mercy God is intervene
Re: No Power In The Bible - Ghanaian Man Says As He Burns The Bible by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2019
He can burn as much Bibles as he wants, but he can never burn the Word of God.

The Word of God is power!

The Word of God is the Way.

The Word of God is the Truth.

The Word of God is the Eternal Life.

The Word of God abides forever.

I feel like preaching to someone today!

Can I get an amen from somebody who knows better than this man?
Re: No Power In The Bible - Ghanaian Man Says As He Burns The Bible by Edybleketara: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2019
the Bible may be powerless, but there is no point burning it.

(1) (Reply)

Do Unto Men, What You Would Have Them Do Unto You - Jesus / You Will Die Recklessly If You Question My Miracles – Pastor Chukwuemeka Warns / This Is The Story Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.