Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,777 members, 7,938,349 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Amazing Investment Script For Building A Cooperative Website - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Amazing Investment Script For Building A Cooperative Website (272 Views)

I Am Looking For An Inventory Script For My Business / Best Micro-finance, Multi-purpose Cooperative, MFI, & Thrift And Daily Software / I Need Software For Cooperative Society / Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Investment Script For Building A Cooperative Website by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2019
Have you ever wondered why most of cooperative societies who were in operation yesterday but bankrupted later, the problem is lack or inability to manage the security involved, is either they are battling with website maintenance or one thing or the other. but here this investment script is here to help you stop all that, are you dreaming of starting a micro finance bank or a saving loan investment company, you don't need to worry anymore as this script will help you manage all these in terms of the following features that could make you panic:

High Security Integration
Commercial
Premium Services
INTEGRATED
PAYMENT GATEWAYS
Multiple currency
Multiple language
Multiple payment gateway
Digital Studio
App Coming Soon
Blue App
Blue Display
backup data restore
Powerful Performance & Speed
Payment History for All Users
platform are compatiable with All browsers
Easy-to-use Built-in Media
Your sites can work on any devices, any screen solutions of any modern browsers for same experiments\
You'll not worry about bandwidth anymore, this script give your site UNLIMITED bandwidth for data transfer, even your websites have millions of traffic.
to order send reply here or email at nenyegift3@gmail.com
Re: Amazing Investment Script For Building A Cooperative Website by naijaboy756: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
cool
Re: Amazing Investment Script For Building A Cooperative Website by Pgateway: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Use any of these..

Paystack enjoys popularity

Gladepay enjoys moderate pricing in addition to extra features

Rave is very cool too

(1) (Reply)

I Can Build You A Full Stack Website / If You Want To Increase Your Store's Marketing Reach We Have The Solution / Lets Help Help You Create Your Next Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.