Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,983 members, 7,909,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Love Ugo Osmunds - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Love Ugo Osmunds (1044 Views)

Ugo Osmunds In Underwear / Hottest Nigerian Male Models Abroad! David Agbodji And Ugo Osmunds / Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Ugo Osmunds by Trendqueen(f): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2010
Beautiful half Nigerian model all over French fashion couture house 14Hommes & HQ fall winter 2010 ad campaign in New York.

I love him  cry
Source: Theyenvy.us via fashionindie.com

Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by ragdollz: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2010
Trendqueen:

Beautiful half Nigerian model all over French fashion couture house 14Hommes & HQ fall winter 2010 ad campaign in New York.

I love him cry

Sorry but this just looks like a cartoon or computer-generated man. Is he a real person? Just wondering, am curious.
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by Trendqueen(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2010
HAHA He's sure is, He was on FTV and also on FNO - Fashion Night Out. 2010 NY
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by InkedNerd(f): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2010
Trendqueen:

Hmmm, I've seen a lot of the African male models here in NY when Fashion Week rolls around, but I've never seen him before. What agency is he signed to? Whoever edited these photos was a bit too heavy handed when they touched it up on Photoshop. The photos look very unnatural. Using the healing brush tool in that manner makes the photo look way too soft.
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by Trendqueen(f): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
I don't think the boy is a New York model, coz he's frm Chicago, and I think he just came to NY. A lot of African models are with Red models, but I think Ugo is with newWave or Avenirs from Paris not sure but one of those, coz they're French agencies.
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by InkedNerd(f): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2010
Trendqueen:

I don't think the boy is a New York model, coz he's frm Chicago, and I think he just came to NY. A lot of African models are with Red models, but I think Ugo is with newWave or Avenirs from Paris not sure but one of those, coz they're French agencies.

I don't necessarily think lot of the African models are with Red, but I do know that they have one the largest number of male models of color. I've met a couple of them and they seem pretty cool. There's something that seems a bit off about him [Ugo]. I'm usually familiar with the foreign agencies like Storm, D Management, City Models Management, etc. but I've never heard of the ones you've mentioned. Are they legit agencies? I'll ask my sister's friend. She'd have a better idea since she mingles with a lot of the European models in her agency. Is he a new model or something?
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by Trendqueen(f): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2010
I don't think Ugo is new to the fashion world but to our NY's yes I think he is,
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by InkedNerd(f): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2010
Trendqueen:

I don't think Ugo is new to the fashion world but to our NY's yes I think he is,

Ummmm. . . Ok. Oh so your from New York? Well, if he new to the NY scene then perhaps I'll see him when Fashion Week rolls around. I went to some shows from the season that just pasted and the collections I saw from different shows were pretty good.
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by Trendqueen(f): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2010
Yah the last Fashion Week was great, I went to all the shows at Lincoln Center. Coz I also worked as a make-up artist, It was the best FNO so far. (To me)
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by InkedNerd(f): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2010
Trendqueen:

Yah the last Fashion Week was great,  I went to all the shows at Lincoln Center. Coz I also worked as a make-up artist,  It was the best FNO so far. (To me)

I didn't go to Fashion Night Out this year. Wasn't really feelin' it and I was feelin' a bit lazy and didn't feel like leavin' my house. I kinda regretted it later on since my sister's friend's grandfather got my sister and I access to some of the behind the scene stuff. My sister went there to cover a story for a website she works for. Oh well, there's always next year.
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by Trendqueen(f): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2010
Yup Septembers
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by bkbabe97y(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I didn't go to Fashion Night Out this year. Wasn't really feelin' it and I was feelin' a bit lazy and didn't feel like leavin' my house. I kinda regretted it later on since my sister's friend's grandfather got my sister and I access to some of the behind the scene stuff. My sister went there to cover a story for a website she works for. Oh well, there's always next year.

Lets go together. . . . .

Then after the nite is ova. . . . .
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by ragdollz: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2010
Trendqueen:

wow, are there no better pics of him then, I mean seriously, the ones you posted hardly do him justice, surely?
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by bkbabe97y(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2010
Used to think he was computer generated.
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by InkedNerd(f): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Lets go together. . . . .

Then after the nite is ova. . . . .

Then what? tongue

bk.babe97y:

Used to think he was computer generated.

So, you've actually heard of him?

@everyone on this thread:
If you wanna see a real hottie [no offense to Ugo or Trendqueen], then check out David Agbodji. Good Lord, the dude looks even hotter in person. Check him out http://bossip.com/206787/good-gracious-of-life-now-thats-fine-david-agbodji/
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by Trendqueen(f): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2010
@Inked_Nerd

David is from Togo,  People keep thinking he's Nigerian,   (At list) At list this boy Ugo is half Nigeria And To me he is a lot cuter than David. Sorry  cheesy

@ragdollz I just found another pic of him on google image (He reminds me of our Brian)

Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by ragdollz: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2010
Trendqueen:

@Inked_Nerd

David is from Togo,  People keep thinking he's Nigerian,   (At list) At list this boy Ugo is half Nigeria And To me he is a lot cuter than David. Sorry  cheesy

@ragdollz I just found another pic of him on google image (He reminds me of our Brian)

oh wow, I'm beginning to see his potential grin, so sorry for doubting he was real, and he has a great torso and authentic african face, I wish him well.
Re: I Love Ugo Osmunds by InkedNerd(f): 3:24am On Nov 18, 2010
Trendqueen:

@Inked_Nerd

You know, I've heard people say that as well. I just don't know what to believe. Hehehe, I hope I run into him again next season. I saw him but didn't speak to him cry. I don't care where he's from, the dude is luscious. Makes me appreciate my African men even more. Hehehe, its so nice to have connections to events. Hey, who knows we might run into each other next season grin.

(1) (Reply)

What Product Can Someone Sell In Naija. USA / Who Wore It Better? / Silk And Chiffon Fabrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.