Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,122 members, 7,943,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Full Time Remote Job: Content Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Full Time Remote Job: Content Writer Needed (204 Views)

Remote Job (content Creator Needed) / JOB: Content Writer At Ladiesmart Nigeria / Full Time Remote Job: Content Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Time Remote Job: Content Writer Needed by TheTutor: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2019
Hi there,
I am looking for two experienced content writer who is willing to work with my company full time. This is a work from home job for now hopefully, next year we might decide to get an office. Nevertheless, we need someone with
1) 2 years minimum experience in writing
2) Must know how to write in a conversational tone
3) Must have a good command of english (THIS IS A MUST)
4) Must be willing to write around 2500 words - 3000 words per day.
5) Must know how to appropriately use keywords in articles
6) Must know how to adhere to deadlines. Honestly, this is very important to my company and I wouldn't hesitate to let you go if I I find out that you are unreliable.
7) Must have a Laptop and a stable internet connection.
cool Most be available for weekly video call sessions to see how far we're progressing

If chosen, an employment letter will be issued to you and every other necessary document.

To apply
1) start your email heading with 'Full Time Writer'
2) Email me at merchcurator@gmail.com with a brief email overview of why you think you are the best fit for this job
3) Include a detailed resume
4) Attach a minimum of 3 samples of your previous works. Kindly note that you would not be considered if you do not attach any sample.
5) The pay is negotiable. We're looking at starting payment of #40k - #50k per month to see if you're a good fit for this.

Remember, this is as work from home job and we need only capable hands.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Riders Needed / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (ikedc) Job Recruitment / Apply For The Post Of PROJECT MANAGER At 9MOBILE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.