Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,510 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures (101833 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by bandely(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2010
wow! Cute couple, nice weeding!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Mingler: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2010
visit www.professionalsinnigeria.com to meet professionals fromall over Nigeria.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by kg(f): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
Lovely couple, I wish them happy married life!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by johndavid1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2010
kg:

Lovely couple, I wish them happy married life!
Me too
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Olalimits(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2010
I'm so happy for this dude!!!
Hope he doesn't live a complicated married life.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by mrfoxx(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
you guys show post basket mouth the link to this page so he can see what style is, those pics he took in his wedding are bleeped up for his CLASS n style,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by UyiIredia(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2010
mr.foxx:

you guys show post basket mouth the link to this page so he can see what style is, those pics he took in his wedding are bleeped up for his CLASS n style,

*Uyi laughs* I so agree >>> Mike's wedding pics make Basketmouth's wedding ceremony to be a total joke lol cheesy

@ Mike Ezuronye >>> wish you the best of luck >>> but don't disappoint 'kay >>. stay faithful to your woman wink
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by rhymz(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2010
O boy this guy babe get burbby. . Lol. . They luk classier than Basket Mouth's. . .thesame Bella Naija?well done but we need to see more picz of them at the reception, most of these pics were taken in the church. . .
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by acextreme: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2010
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by acextreme: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2010
cool cool cool

I MUST MARRY FINE GIRL O!!! SEE BEAUTY
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2010
a celebrity marriage!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2010
I pray happiness,joy ,peace , good health and more money be the portion of this union forever Amen.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by mrfoxx(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2010
this guy wedding over too make sense abeg, thumbs up, where basket get money take rent hummer lemo, na for dream?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Bigshegzy: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2010
Nice lol! cheesy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by richard69(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2010
alex406:

Wow i love their colorful outfit.The guy is handsome sha.
You be gay?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Ndi(f): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2010
I like this!!! Very lovely couple. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by andyanders: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2010
CONGRATULATION MY BRODA. GOD WILL BE THERE FOR YOU. TAKE YOUR WIFE AND LOVE HER WITH ALL YOUR HEART. LET YOUR CAREER AS A MOVIE STAR NOT AFFECT YOUR HOME. YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND YOU ARE A GREAT LOOKING YOUNGMAN
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Fhemmmy: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2010
Wish them an everlasting love
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Omenani(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
Beautiful Couple! cheesy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by lonewolf: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2010
Who are these? Like: what do they do?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by ozigbo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2010
Bro's carry go,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by nellaluv(f): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2010
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by likeithot(f): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2010
lovely couple, so beautiful. wish u a happy marriage.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by ragdollz: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2010
Wow, nice one, lovely wedding. You can see that everyone was so happy! Loved the pic with Timaya and the other artistes, looks like they rocked the place! So the Ibos can groove like this grin, I'm impressed!!! I have attended hordes of weddings and I promise you, Yoruba's do some of the best displays of wedding extravaganza, but Mike has shown me what he can do, LOL. Fine bride, no comma wink. Now I know the benefits of working in Nollywood: at your wedding, the occasion will def be star-studded. Good one!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Kunbee: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2010
Keke's bobbie is seriously inviting
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by ragdollz: 1:29am On Nov 20, 2010
nellaluv:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/351464_Mike-Ezuruonye-Keke-Nnorom-White-Wedding-Nov-2010-EXCLUSIVE-Bella-Naija028-600x400_jpgce1d894214b939e4f94e7a6a65939625[/img]

hehehe
Fom the shortest to the shortest cool

Lol, I used to mistake this Mike Ezuruonye with another actor, I think he's standing on the right of Mike in the pix, they resemble in looks and acting style grin. I forget his name, hmm.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by samkal(m): 2:01am On Nov 20, 2010
na money dis guy kill for dis wedding oo, tongue
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by mrperfect(m): 3:12am On Nov 20, 2010
I rejoice with them.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by aieromon(m): 3:23am On Nov 20, 2010
Congrats,Mikey kiss
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by emodo(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2010
mike congrat
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by carmelily: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2010
Lovely wedding and photos. but what´s with the dark glasses on ALL the groomsmen? looks cheesy.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by mighty65: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2010
This marriage na the end of discussion.God punish anybody who say i no go get moniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) / Godwin Olusoji Akindele's Burial: Funke Akindele Absent At Father's Funeral / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.