Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,641 members, 7,921,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:32 AM

Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari (18465 Views)

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One / Thief Caught At Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, Tied & Beaten (Photos) / Maiduguri: Death toll in Boko Haram attack at funeral up to sixty-five (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by voltron14: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sultty:
Wakari again? That place is always boiling reminds me of that year I was posted for my youth service orientation. Chai I suffered a lot around that axis

And you called the place Wakari abi?

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Offpoint: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
jh
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Goldencheese(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by voltron14: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
DennisEche:
JUKUN AND TIVS SAVE UR ENERGY FOR YOUR COMMON ENEMIES BUT NA NNA SELVES NNA DE KILL.

They are enemies of themselves.
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Mcuzy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
YorubaPrince:
The Northern Elites and their cattle mindset.. angry

They go after educated folks that adds value to their communities... I'm ashamed sharing the same nation with these Fools! angry
wetin na u nor fit lock up must u be racist in everything . We are all Nigerians whether we like it or not let's work together to save us

1 Like

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by GMbuharii: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
YorubaPrince:
The Northern Elites and their cattle mindset.. angry

They go after educated folks that adds value to their communities... I'm ashamed sharing the same nation with these Fools! angry

Shattap dia!!!

Ain't you people the ones who brought them to power?!
Soon now you will run to Ilorin to dobale and prostrate flat for Fulani emir Gambari lolsssssss

grin grin grin

lzaa immhotep see grand confession!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Edyice: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
careytommy37:
bubu why? embarassed

Lifeless be like: I don't send you too vote for me

1 Like

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Boyooosa(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
ultravires:
This is serious. God help us in this country.

Meanwhile mini portable USB Rechargeable Hand Fan available in large quantities.

This fan works as a power bank. So you can charge your phone or power bank while taking advantage of cool air.

The battery lasts upto 4-5 hours(depending on the speed)

Price is just N1, 500.
Number @signature
Can it stand on its own? If not, I'm not interested, if yes, let me have one.
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by OyinO: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bawizzo:
Naija has become a sacrificial home for the gods, courtesy of insecurity.
For God, because God is watching.
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
JayPeeOham:
Is that the picture of the incident?

Wow, kudos to the brave photographer!! grin
One hell of a brave photographer indeed cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by renewable1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmmm

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by ultravires(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Boyooosa:

Can it stand on its own? If not, I'm not interested, if yes, let me have one.

It's actually an hand fan. Though it can stand on it's own
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Greenbirth: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is what we will keep facing until the yorubas understand that the northers can not be trusted. Is the yorubas that made the nigeria to exist. Without them supporting terrorist northerners they can not exist.
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Boyooosa(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
ultravires:

It's actually an hand fan. Though it can stand on it's own
Cool
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by nograv: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Northerners killing Northerners, what's new. Yeye people..

With Buhari's new social media law I wont be able to tell it like it is...

But for now tongue
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by arcdone(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nawao... Can you imagine..just after the peace agreement, I don't think this fight can stop..i did my service in that area . If there September, This issue is very critical..according to them.. This there fight have been in existence for decades..i was been told that what the jukuns want is that they didn't want tiv in there land anymore, that they should all leave Taraba..that the jukun people have succeeded in pursuing Hausa people in southern Taraba. They want the same scenario with Tiv too... Which is impossible,because Tivs are so close to the extend tivs and jukuns are married to each other, even they are part of South Taraba .. There population in southern Taraba will not make what the jukuns are demanding impossible..so that is the major issue that cause their unfriendly act for years... It normally arouse and ceased for years.. That is how it as been for long... It will only takes the grace of God to finally addressed the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by JayPeeOham: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin grin grin

The Nigeria Army needs to recruit that photographer grin

DanDeeBoss:
One hell of a brave photographer indeed cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by AngelicBeing: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
HacheNoire:
Nigeria needs to be sold and proceeds shared amongs citizens

Gbam cheesy
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Legendguru: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by darqly(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
We have accepted unknown gunmen as a menace that cannot be handled by authorities now, and just pray that we won't fall victim. Sad state of affairs.
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by JusticeSeeker: 6:40am On Nov 14, 2019
Some of the acts are perpetrated by the Jukuns themselves just like in the case of the Rev. Father that was assassinated in error by the Jukuns(his own brothers) thinking he was a Tiv man. They're are equally fond of blocking the federal highway to isolate and slaughter their victims whenever they've a misunderstanding with another tribe. I sincerely pray God to end this crisis.

1 Like

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by cardoctor(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2019
What a shame
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2019
ultravires:
This is serious. God help us in this country.

Meanwhile mini portable USB Rechargeable Hand Fan available in large quantities.

This fan works as a power bank. So you can charge your phone or power bank while taking advantage of cool air.

The battery lasts upto 4-5 hours(depending on the speed)

Price is just N1, 500.
Number @signature

I'm interested in your product bro
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by ComrdDRS: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2019
arcdone:
Nawao... Can you imagine..just after the peace agreement, I don't think this fight can stop..i did my service in that area . If there September, This issue is very critical..according to them.. This there fight have been in existence for decades..i was been told that what the jukuns want is that they didn't want tiv in there land anymore, that they should all leave Taraba..that the jukun people have succeeded in pursuing Hausa people in southern Taraba. They want the same scenario with Tiv too... Which is impossible,because Tivs are so close to the extend tivs and jukuns are married to each other, even they are part of South Taraba .. There population in southern Taraba will not make what the jukuns are demanding impossible..so that is the major issue that cause their unfriendly act for years... It normally arouse and ceased for years.. That is how it as been for long... It will only takes the grace of God to finally addressed the issue.

Your head is there. they the Jukun wants to Lord over other people in southern Taraba, but the Tiv people are not the type of people you can just intimidate. besides the Tiv people too are indigenous to southern Taraba.... no one can change that, it's better the Jukun accept that for cordial and progressive coexistance..
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by ultravires(m): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trabelsi10:

I'm interested in your product bro

Cool.. My number is on my signature. We can strike a deal
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2019
ultravires:

Cool.. My number is on my signature. We can strike a deal

Alright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me / Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons / Bricklayer Rapes Wife’s Nine-year-old Sister In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.