Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,637 members, 7,905,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. (822 Views)

Ladies , Pls Pls Beware / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by buna: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2010
I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HER WHEN AM AROUND AND AWAY FROM HER.
BUT MY MIND TELLS ME THE RELATIONSHIP MAY NOT WORK OUT FINE,BUT THE OTHER MIND TELLS ME TO GIVE IT A TRY.
SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL,NOT MY CLASS BUT HAS WHAT I WANT IN A GIRL, AM AFRAID MY FAMILY WILL OBJECT THE RELATIONSHIP.BUT I JUST CANT GET HER OF MY MIND,IT HAS BEEN 4YEARS NOW,
PLS SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, PLS SOMEONE REPLY THIS POST.
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by Madukaele(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2010
Is it lust?
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by 190: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2010
i have replied

please another person reply 2 this post!!
angry
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by buna: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2010
@Madukaele ,PLS TRO MORE LIGHT ON UR REPLY, PLS
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by vivaladiva(f): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2010
ok some one needs to grow a pair
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by Omolola1(f): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2010
its called free madness!
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by lordeagle: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2010
how many minds do you have ??
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by Mygoldie(f): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
is she married? tongue tongue tongue or a daughter to the president?
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by Dyt(f): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2010
Y r u guys lyk dis na sm1 needs advice u jst dey talk anod thing
erm poster dis is wat it means jare
no mind all of dem u hear
Ojukokoro
(long throat)
ole(thief)
ole(lazyiness)
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by gbanikiti(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2010
Poster, listen 2 "if u luv somebody" by africa china featuring faze. Ok
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by livedit(f): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2010
I think you should fast and pray. To me, she sounds like a good women and that you truly care for her deeply.  How do you feel in your heart, not your mind, because your mind can change and play tricks on you. But how do you feel about this girl in your heart? You don't want to pass up on a good thing basing your decisions on your family and friends. What matters is what GOD says, not your family.  If the chemistry is there, you two share similiar interests, values and goals in life, then I say it's worth a try. At least if it don't work out, you can say, at least I gave it a shot. Than copping out because you afraid your family won't accept her.  What matters most is your happiness. And if this woman will treat you good and love you unconditionally and you do the same for her. Sometimes you have to just say hey, ma & dad, I love this woman and want to be with her. So they either accept it or they don't.

My family was against my now financee in the beginning, and I just laid it down flat out. This person makes me happy, I love him and I truly think he was a blessing from God. Of course I prayed and prayed about it. And no matter how they felt at that time, I went with my heart.  I know your family and friends approval is very important to you, but sometimes you just gotta say. I can't let someone else live for myself. You are only given one life, so why not live it to the fullest. No regrets.  Because let's say if you are so much in fear of what other people think and don't give it a shot, then you will forever wonder what could've been and regret them.  This is YOUR choice and YOUR life! Everyone has choices. You just pray and ask God if she is the one and try.  Life is too short to be worrying what someone will think or what they don't approve of. They are living their lives so you should do the same.
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by CrazyMan(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2010
Follow your heart and make the right decision.

If you really love her, then let her know about it. But if you don’t, then let go and stop torturing yourself unnecessarily.
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by Dsense(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
buna:

I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HER WHEN AM AROUND AND AWAY FROM HER.
BUT MY MIND TELLS ME THE RELATIONSHIP MAY NOT WORK OUT FINE,BUT THE OTHER MIND TELLS ME TO GIVE IT A TRY.
SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL,NOT MY CLASS BUT HAS WHAT I WANT IN A GIRL, AM AFRAID MY FAMILY WILL OBJECT THE RELATIONSHIP.BUT I JUST CANT GET HER OF MY MIND,IT HAS BEEN 4YEARS NOW,
PLS SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, PLS SOMEONE REPLY THIS POST.
Puppy!
What is a girl is not ur class? stupew thinking. . . . .can't still get why some kids must have access to the internet angry
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by iice(f): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2010
What a confused individual!
Please arrange yourself before dragging other individuals into your atmostphere
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by buna: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2010
@livedit,thanks for ur good advice, it really helped alot,
thank you aall
Re: Pls Pls Help,i Dont Know If This Is Love. by livedit(f): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2010
buna:

@livedit,thanks for your good advice, it really helped alot,
thank you aall

You are more than welcome! Try to relax, everything will work it for you. wink

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Girlfriend Gives U An Incomplete Pack Of Condom / How To Handle A Cheating Boyfriend/girlfriend / The Greatest Physical Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.