Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Igbo Girls Will Date You And Your Father If Your Father Is Wealthy - Raymond Fix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Girls Will Date You And Your Father If Your Father Is Wealthy - Raymond Fix (608 Views)

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / You Can’t Be A Good Father If You Don’t Love Your Wife – Okon Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Girls Will Date You And Your Father If Your Father Is Wealthy - Raymond Fix by Pmtvng: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
An upcoming artist Known as Rsymondfix has come hard on Igbo girls, claims to be speaking from experience, Praizenews report.

In his words he accused some Igbo girls of always going for rich man not minding dating of his boyfriend father.

He wrote ;
If you are dating a Nigerian girl most especially Igbo girls even if you are wealthy please don't brag about
your father's wealth, otherwise she'll date you both... I’m speaking from experience �������‍♀��
#kekeke
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4zoK4tAzG-/?igshid=1qoczc0o0cl48

However this has got a lot of some nigerians talking at the comment section. What do you think about this guys opinion on Igbo girls??

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/igbo-girls-will-date-you-and-your-father-if-your-father-is-wealthy-raymond-fix/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Igbo Girls Will Date You And Your Father If Your Father Is Wealthy - Raymond Fix by Pmtvng: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
See More Photos ==> HERE

More

Re: Igbo Girls Will Date You And Your Father If Your Father Is Wealthy - Raymond Fix by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
the joke is on him for knowingly dating an olosho.... expecting anything less from a known olosho is what is funny here!
these biatches ARE NOT suppose to be loyal!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Will Date You And Your Father If Your Father Is Wealthy - Raymond Fix by Masterclass32: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Such a "nincompoopic'' comment.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pastor Ordered Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer / Kizz Daniel Biography, Lifestyle, Education,age And Early Life Career / Tonto Dikeh & The Fear Of Blogger Stella Dimoko Kurkus (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.