Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,905 members, 7,883,142 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? (697 Views)

Nairalanderz..help Me Rate This Guy's Photo / All Igala Kogi Nairalanderz Letz Meet Here / F.u.t.o Nairalanderz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by bocajj(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
diz is my story. my girl was hiding her second fone frm me for a while,only for me to colet it wit force frm her n get to discover dat a guy in her school has been sending her txt msges using d wordz honey,luv,d one dat struck me most waz wen i saw one saying eva since i met u,my life has neva rmain the same. i got angry bt waz ready to control it,only for to return d fone to her n she started shoutin @ me saying if i eva try callin the guy or so,i was gonna regret it. although we settled d issue, bt since she's nt bin commited lik b4,evn recently i checkd her fone n she bin talkin to the guy @ nyt n 2day i went to c her,she was going out wen i got dere n we were standin @ d bus/stp n i told i'll luv to c her 2morrow,all she did was to tell me dat she'll cal me and she walked out of me n took a bus. Guyz pls help me wat do i do? i really luv her n im nt ready 2 loose her.
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by Odunnu: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2010
Too bad,u'v already lost her
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by Yorisb: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2010
bocajj:

diz is my story. my girl was hiding her second fone frm me for a while,only for me to colet it wit force frm her n get to discover dat a guy in her school has been sending her txt msges using d wordz honey,luv,d one dat struck me most waz wen i saw one saying eva since i met u,my life has neva rmain the same. i got angry bt waz ready to control it,only for to return d fone to her n she started shoutin @ me saying if i eva try callin the guy or so,i was gonna regret it. although we settled d issue, bt since she's nt bin commited lik b4,evn recently i checkd her fone n she bin talkin to the guy @ nyt n 2day i went to c her,she was going out wen i got dere n we were standin @ d bus/stp n i told i'll luv to c her 2morrow,all she did was to tell me dat she'll cal me and she walked out of me n took a bus. Guyz pls help me wat do i do? i really luv her n im nt ready 2 loose her.

Well, I feel your pains Bro but you lost her already and that's women 4 ya. "I find more bitter than death, a woman. . ."- Ecclesiastes 7:26! *SMFH* cry

Xcuss me pass jor! angry
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by zealot4me(f): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2010
@POSTER SORRY ABT DAT i knw wat u are going tru

TAKE HEART OKAY!!!!
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by Dyt(f): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2010
Yorisb dat wz harsh
do u v any problem wit women
n of which men do worse
rily cant c anyth she did up dere o
n r u sure d guy is tellin d truth
n wat on earth wz he lookin 4 on er 4one
men can b disgustin smtyms sha
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by Yorisb: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2010
Dyt:

Yorisb dat wz harsh
n of which men do worse
[b]n wat on earth wz he lookin 4 on er 4one
[/b]men can b disgustin smtyms sha

You didn't write those highlighted lines, did you shocked
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by potency: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2010
Dyt:

Yorisb dat wz harsh
n of which men do worse
n wat on earth wz he lookin 4 on er 4one
men can b disgustin smtyms sha
@dyt,shut up ur mouth. I dey follow u bumba 2 bumba o!
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by Dyt(f): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2010
Yorisb i jst did
n wats ur prob potency?
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by Yorisb: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2010
angry
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by Dyt(f): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2010
N wat abt dat?
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by Yorisb: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2010
I'm wiv the wrong person seemingly undecided

Xcuss me pass jor!! angry
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by Dyt(f): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2010
Meanin
bt seriously u jst hrd one side of d story
u dont know u men can lie ni?
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by potency: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2010
Dyt:

Yorisb i jst did
n wats your prob potency?
u are my problem.
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by Dyt(f): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2010
u shld v known me i v ur tym na
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by Osama10(m): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2010
bocajj:

My guy sorry she's gone already, look for an immediate replacement, no time these days you just have to move on quickly.
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by ragdollz: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2010
Osama10:

My guy sorry she's gone already, look for an immediate replacement, no time these days you just have to move on quickly.

I concur, poster she has no regard for you any more, pls swallow your hurt feelings and take it like a man, life goes on.
Re: Nairalanderz Help! Wat Do I Do? by bocajj(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2010
Guyz i really wana tank u'll for ur wordz. Now dat u guyz hav made me knw dat i've lost her evn wen we'v nt brokeup,wat do i do? I saw her yesterday n we tuk bout it.bt she waz jst tellin dat im jst jealous n she's alwyz givin evry1 impression dat she's a gud girl,i jst feel i shldn't let her go jst lik dat,i feel lik her somtin strong 4 playin wit mx heart. Wat do guyz tink?

(1) (Reply)

Need A Virgin? / jjj / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.