Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,690 members, 7,898,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2137 Views)

Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by tainam: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Curvy media personality, Toolz celebrates her husband, captain Tunde Demuren as he marks his birthday today, 13th November.

She wrote;

Happy birthday Baby Daddy aka L'osban aka Captain aka the calmer Tolu in our world.
You know how I feel...no long talk necessary.So happy to be doing this thing called life with you. Chairman and I thoroughly adore you, and I pray that ridiculous blessings will fall upon you.

PS I promise to leave you to sleep peacefully for a whole week...no putting things up your noise or trying to scare you.

Love you papi ❤ (WE DO NOT LOOK ALIKE OOOOO)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4zVr3fHJY7

Source; https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/toolz-celebrates-her-husband-on-his.html?m=1

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by tainam: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by donbachi(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Toolz indeed
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by alwaysonnet: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
That is good.

Check out this app on google play store to learn how to cook all Nigeria meal. So elaborate, good for offline and easy to understand. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigeriafoodsrecipes
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
This nigga is always smiling very boring looking human

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by vanida6: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Handsome
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by YorubaPrince: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
So this is the man banging toolz big ass! Hope he smacks her while fvcking her lipsrsealed
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Netanya(f): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Tools enjoy your man jare
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Netanya(f): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
I'm always happy to see couples together. kiss
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by LadySarah: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
I like the guy.His smile is always wide and genuine.It speaks'contentment.
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Treasure17(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Happy Birthday Captain. Toolz the radio diva.
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by levrin: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Fg Reportedly Orders Nbc To Shut Down Bbnaija Reality Show / Tunde Ednut Was Deported From The UK For Stealing An Iphone – Kemi Olunloyo Alle / Kim Kardashian Lament Over End Of her Marriage To Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.