Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,827 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket (683 Views)

Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter / Ohanaeze To Jonathan: Support Igbo 2023 Presidency To Repay What We Did In 2015 / Igbo 2023: A Blowout By Isa Funtua Before He Passed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by Prompto: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why are some cowardly fools so scared they'd rather write Igbo out of the 2023 election ?
I have seen countless thread on NL where Igbos showcase their superiority over other tribes in nIgeria but what i witness daily on NL beat all my expectation of cowards. Cowards they say die may time before their death.

Why do some Igbo believe Yoruba must wage a war for them to have Biafra ?
Why do these same people believe Yoruba must not contest the 2023 presidential election ?
Since return of democracy the NW as produced but Yardua & Buhari without any northern wailing.
Why are some Igbos now wailing that upon the insult Igbos dish out daily on the Yourba, they are suppose to excuse the 2023 election just for Igbo to be come the president. Why is NW allowed 2 president and SW should be denied, what justification is in that ?!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by Dikegodspower(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
the day the Yoruba's emancipate the market women coordinator from subjugation that he subject himself into....that is when I will expect to talk about Igbo's...
ndi Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by lastmessenger: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Leave Igbo alone and focus on your Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by oilPUSSY(f): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
lastmessenger:
Leave Igbo alone and focus on your Yoruba.
Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by mrvitalis(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Same reason Yoruba's didn't run in 2015 n 2023 is same reason Igbo's don't want to run ...we want to build bridge first by voting north

Is that not what u called it ? Playing national politics building bridges

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by gidgiddy: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Prompto:
Why are some cowardly fools so scared they'd rather write Igbo out of the 2023 election ?
I have seen countless thread on NL where Igbos showcase their superiority over other tribes in nIgeria but what i witness daily on NL beat all my expectation of cowards. Cowards they say die may time before their death.

Why do these same people believe Yoruba must not contest the 2023 presidential election ?
Since return of democracy the NW as produced but Yardua & Buhari without any northern wailing.
Why are some Igbos now wailing that upon the insult Igbos dish out daily on the Yourba, they are suppose to excuse the 2023 election just for Igbo to be come the president. Why is NW allowed 2 president and SW should be denied, what justification is in that ?!

These people

1 Like

Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by Ojiofor: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Prompto:

Ndi Igbo will build bridges like Julius Berger in 2023 is that not what you said we lack?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by JonDon12: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Prompto:

How do they say Incohorence in Yoruba?

I know how to say Chicken(Adiye) and Backstabbing (Afonja)

Number 2. Igbos showcase our superiority over Yoruba in every facet of life in Nigeria and abroad not just in NL. Except in Owanbe, Gbe body E and Skull mining. That one una carry first. Oh and Afonjaing(Backstabbing ) and Bootlicking.

Oya Gbe Body E
Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by Problemkid1: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lol
Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by etrouble: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Igbos will never ever face Yoruba in an election because Igbos know the outcome already

1 Like

Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by etrouble: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Did you pass through four walls of the school ?

Just look at junk you put up there.

Responding to ur thrash.....

Remove NE and NW from the scene ( Even though they never liked you, they are only using you to achieve their aim and will dump ur @$$ once they are done with you)

Do you think any Yoruba man dead or alive can defeat Igbo man at the pooling unit ?.. Your guess is as good as mine.

You are hoping on " Blackmailing " which you are going to use during electioneering period (secession) which will make your masters to urinate on their various pants and diapers because secession is their worst nightmare.

But don't cry or beg for whom to hug when your slave masters disappoint you in 2023 and its inevitable and its gonna to be very brutal as well because you won't have any single ally like unlike SE,SS and some progressive MB states. Average Northerner politician is obsessed with power.. Keep waiting for them to support you despite the tribulations and mockery your son is facing..They could not even trust him with ordinary VP na Presidency dem go give you....

Elrufai and his likes are are waiting and there nothing you can do to stop him rather than pulling out of APC which is another political suicide.

NC is still bitter with you for supporting the government that want to send them into extinction.
SS is busy waiting for you.
SE is a military zone for you.

I read where Edo man said he would support a pppnortherner against Yoruba.. So called afonja p..

Afonja, you have no right to tell Igbo's where and pwhen to contest.. Focus on your 2023 presidency that's gonna end up on your brown roofs

Obasanjo defeated Ojukwu in all the South-Eastern States when they both contested.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cowards are scared of contesting

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by LegendHero(m): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2019
@OP you want to give the coward Igbos high blood pressure?

They dare not contest against the SW, even Obasanjo defeated Ojukwu in the SE. OBJ used them to play ping pong by deposing the Igbo senate presidents at will.

They are eternal slaves to the North as manifested first by their ancestor Azikwe, the one that sold the rest of the south out to the northern cabal during Nigeria formative days.

Even New York Times column in 1959 succinctly captured the alliance of the Eastern and Northern region by publishing that “The Igbos and the Northerners share nothing in common except for a common hatred for the third (Yorubas).”

Zik and the Igbo man ideology is simply:
1. “We are fine, in as much as the Yorubas don’t have it”.
2. “If we don’t have it, then no one else will”.

They have lived nearly 6 decades of their lives antagonizing and comparing themselves with the Yorubas. The Igbo man need validation from the Yorubas to recognize its success which is why they always tend to live their lives in competition.

Check their psyche and how they comment, you would agree that rather than nurture their own for 2023 presidency which they had a justification for, they are busy pulling down an imaginary Tinubu who have never declared intention to become the president.

The once vocal Igbos that always term the North cows, illiterates, savages suddenly backtracks and solicit for the support of the same north all because a Yoruba man might succeed.

Their innate hatred is not for the North, their real hate is for the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by raumdeuter: 4:46am On Nov 14, 2019
LegendHero:
@OP you want to give the coward Igbos high blood pressure?

They dare not contest against the SW, even Obasanjo defeated Ojukwu in the SE. OBJ used them to play ping pong by deposing the Igbo senate presidents at will.

They are eternal slaves to the North as manifested first by their ancestor Azikwe, the one that sold the rest of the south out to the northern cabal during Nigeria formative days.

Even NY Times column in 1959 succinctly captured the alliance of the Eastern and Northern region by publishing that “The Igbos and the Northerners share nothing in common except for a common hatred for the third (Yorubas).”

Zik and the Igbo man ideology is simply:
1. “We are fine, in as much as the Yorubas don’t have it”.
2. “If we don’t have it, then no one else will”.

They have lived nearly 6 decades of their lives antagonizing and comparing themselves with the Yorubas. The Igbo man need validation from the Yorubas to recognize its success which is why they always tend to live their lives in competition.

Check their psyche and how they comment, you would agree that rather than nurture their own for 2023 presidency which they had a justification for, they are busy pulling down an imaginary Tinubu who have never declared intention to become the president.

The once vocal Igbos that always term the North cows, illiterates, savages suddenly backtracks and solicit for the support of the same north all because a Yoruba man might succeed.

Their innate hatred is not for the North, their real hate is for the Yorubas.

This is the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by Dedetwo(m): 4:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Please remove Igbo from the discussion of the shit (Nigerian presidency) from the shithole (Nigeria).
Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by helinues: 5:25am On Nov 14, 2019
The Igbo's are not interested in the presidency ..

Let us respect their opinions
Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by AkwalaIke1: 5:26am On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
helinues:
The Igbo's are not interested in the presidency ..

Let us respect their opinions
[/s]
Re: Yoruba VS Igbo 2023 Presidential Ticket by Yinibixema: 6:03am On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
JonDon12:

How do they say Incohorence in Yoruba?

I know how to say Chicken(Adiye) and Backstabbing (Afonja)

Number 2. Igbos showcase our superiority over Yoruba in every facet of life in Nigeria and abroad not just in NL. Except in Owanbe, Gbe body E and Skull mining. That one una carry first. Oh and Afonjaing(Backstabbing ) and Bootlicking.

Oya Gbe Body E
[/s]
Yes superiority that makes you become economic refugees in south west selling fake gala, fake lacasera, fake drugs, prostitution, robbery and kidnapping

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Governor, Ganduje Reportedly Demolishes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Property / Sowore: Atiku Slams Buhari And His Dss Instruments,tagged Buhari A Tyrant / Bishop Oyedepo Throws Shades At Buhari's Government (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.