Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,469 members, 7,978,540 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:01 AM

Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family (636 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family by onoerime: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2010
my wife is furious with me because i refused to inform her before i sent money to my mum. please correct me with your discretion if i am wrong
Re: Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family by CyberG: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2010
I am not married but when I do, my wife will NOT be having such information. Except she has always been wanting to send more money, things, and totally love my mum in a special way. I will do the same for her as money, itself, will never be a problem. But one thing for sure: she MUST never get furious about me sending money to my MUM! angry angry angry
Re: Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family by kay177(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2010
I see no reason why my wife must know, when and how much am sending to my mum,  As am not interested in knowing how often and how much she is sending to her own mum too.
Re: Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family by deniyor: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2010
I do not see why she can't know. After all we are a family and plan our resources together.
Re: Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family by CyberG: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^^ Don't be naive. If your wife is getting furious about you sending money, what do you think that means? The very fact that the poster decided not to tell her, ab initio, most likely would be her disposition to such things in the home. If you don't get a positive reaction from your wife when certain issues like these are on the table, why would you tell her? Then, she gets furious and you apologize?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Well, your choice!
Re: Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family by deniyor: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
This is not about being naive. Sometimes people are angry cos they are not kept involved. This is a case that his wife should hv been aware of long b4 they got married. If his wife knows he sends money to his mum regularly, she won't start raising hell about it suddenly. I will not marry a woman who will not take my mom as her own and vice versa. She will even learn to keep the mom in the household budget. I do not see any reason for the cloak and dagger.
Re: Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family by CyberG: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^^ Neither cloak nor dagger except you mean the internet version which is only virtual reality anyways!  wink wink
Re: Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family by Dsense(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2010
Op,
Why must ur wife know bout this? u work nd earn money to spend it the way u like to pple u choose. . . either u give to ur mumm or to ur siblings to charity home ,But ur wife has no right to ask bout these stuffs except u choose to inform her .''and i don't see that a good choice cause she will get used to it '',After all she works too nd free to spend nd send money to her mumm ,siblings wihtout letting u know bout it.
That's ma view!
Re: Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family by kokoye(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2010
There is no need to get married if you are not ready to become one.

My wife doesnt care but I will tell her if she wants to know - the western union papers are scattered all over the house anyway. I am sure there will be no problem as long as we are not struggling to send the money.

Although she makes her own money, she still tells me before she sends money to her parents. . . not because she has to. I actually once stopped her from sending money to her mom once cos it was for something we do not agree with. I spoke with her mom and she understood. But when it comes to food and health money . .we ensure they get it regularly.

That is what marriage is all about.

I understand it can be risky but that is why you want to really know your spouse before you get married.

I do not play with my parents and my wife has known this from day one.

She will become a mother-in-law some day soon by God's grace. How would she want to be treated.
Re: Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family by MsPotato(f): 4:07am On Nov 18, 2010
onoerime:

my wife is furious with me because i refused to inform her before i sent money to my mum. please correct me with your discretion if i am wrong

And u marry her because? undecided

I thought marriage is about discussing and agreeing together thats why its called marriage and not single. If you think of deciding everything like this (especially when it comes to monetary where you and your wife are having a family together and to have family, money comes in place and budgetary comes in place. . .

Im not married but Im in a relationship and my bf always tells me and ask me for opinions if he were to give out money or spend money on sumthin and I would do the same. Because its a sign of respect and trust which both have for each other and thats what relationships are all about.
Re: Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family by madlady(f): 5:28am On Nov 18, 2010
onoerime:

@Poster if I were in that position I would be upset if my other half did not tell me what his duties were.

What if for some reason he could not send money that month or whenever, his mother would be left in need. If he had informed me, I would have sent my other half's mother money on his behalf.
Re: Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family by Osama10(m): 5:37am On Nov 18, 2010
There is no problem in that, why should she not know.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Get Her 24/7 / Love Or Friendship? / Descending Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.