Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Afton B. Tew Scholarship For International Students At Utah State University In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afton B. Tew Scholarship For International Students At Utah State University In (373 Views)

FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo / Dangote To Establish A Private University In Abuja, Earmarks N200 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afton B. Tew Scholarship For International Students At Utah State University In by Evkunle: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
The Utah State University, USA is awarding the Afton B. Tew International Student Scholarship to highly motivated applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution

The Office of Global Engagement supports and advocates for international students and scholars visiting and studying at Utah State University, helping them to integrate with campus and the Cache Valley community. The Afton B. Tew International Student Scholarship has been established in commemoration of the service and dedication Afton provided international students and their families on the USU campus for more than two decades.

Eligible Countries: International

Type: Undergraduate

Value Of Awards: $1,000

Number Of Awards: Not known

Eligibility:

Applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
Applicants must be International students
Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.90.
How To Apply: Interested applicants have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university.

https://globalengagement.usu.edu/scholarships/aftonbtew

Application Deadline: February 1.

For more information on exam registration, training, joining whatsapp/telegram study group, application to schools, Permanent Residence, access to study materials and Work permit, please visit https://www.mcfedututors.com or WhatsApp 08132765285.
GRE 45K IELTS 75K TOEFL 42k GMAT 100K, SAT 55K.
Re: Afton B. Tew Scholarship For International Students At Utah State University In by africaflozy(f): 1:41am On Sep 07, 2021
Enesterny
godG
In the course of researching about Uta state University, I saw your comments. Please, I do love to discuss with you about the school.
I dont have access to the email address I registered with so please, reach out to me via adepojubunmi19@gmail.com.
God bless

(1) (Reply)

Corps Members Sensitise Students On Skill Acquisition, Announce Scholarships / Please Kindly Open It Urgent And Important.. Save A Youth / Ratio Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.