Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,019 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Cabals Can't Stop Me :. Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabals Can't Stop Me :. Akpabio (999 Views)

Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio / APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabals Can't Stop Me :. Akpabio by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2019
The Cabal should leave Akpabio to do his job

These people called the cabal are overstepping their boundaries. What is their problem with NDDC? Is the Niger Delta their region? Before the ministerial list was announced, they tried to remove Senator Godswill Akpabio’s name but they failed.

Then tried to convince President Buhari to give Senator Akpabio a junior minister but again they failed, now they are pushing their NDDC candidates, using the Senate and Reps for their game.

Mamman Daura, Isa Funtua, Babagana Kingibe, Nasir El Rufai, Ibikunle Amosun, Kayode Fayemi and Abba Kyari, we know all you people are trying to do and it will fail.

The Forensic Audit that is going on in NDDC will be traced back to you, how you people have looted the region using your powerless power.

This time light will kill darkness for good. We the people of Niger Delta are watching your actions and all the reports you are planting in the media pressurizing Akpabio to dissolve the interim NDDC board and how you used to Senate to reject Dr. Joy Yimebe Nunieh because she exposed a Senator that received 300 NDDC contracts, got money in full but executed none of the projects.

This is only the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Cabals Can't Stop Me :. Akpabio by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2019
Ok oook
Re: Cabals Can't Stop Me :. Akpabio by SalamRushdie: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2019
Nigeria the only country where cabal calls others cabal
Re: Cabals Can't Stop Me :. Akpabio by SocialJustice: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Nunieh and Akpabio should allow Senate approved board start work. There is nothing special about an audit that the real board can not do.

Akpabio and Nunieh are only trying to ensure they take as much as they can before the new board comes in. Akpabio is always causing confusion with whatever he is involved with.

Nunieh is ill advised for deciding to reject her nomination as Rivers state representative in NDDC board in favour of being illegal acting MD. She thinks she will be there for 6 months in the name of audit but the moment Buhari returns, her fake board will be dissolved for the Senate screened board to resume work.

No cabal is fighting Akpabio, he is only trying to protect his interest and milk NDDC for as long as he can.
Re: Cabals Can't Stop Me :. Akpabio by SocialJustice: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Cabals Can't Stop Me :. Akpabio by sweetonugbu: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2019
To steal from the masses is easy but to share the loot na there the gbege de.

Re: Cabals Can't Stop Me :. Akpabio by ruggedtimi(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:
burst my head

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG To Pay Workers’ Consequential Adjustments Arrears In December – Minister / As Countdown Ticks On Enugu Airport / Meet The Sponsor Of Agency For Boko Haram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.